Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Closed Thread

Old 15-06-2011, 10:12 AM
LisaLisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
This is giving quite a bit of power to nonphysical beings as we give away our OWN power.

You have no power, you are at God's mercy. When they day comes that you can raise yourself from the dead, and then you can raise others from the dead, then I'll believe you.
Old 15-06-2011, 10:14 AM
LisaLisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triner
You've just contradicted yourself. You said God is not limited, yet you also said that God is not in certain places. If he's not somewhere, then there's a limit to where he is.

You're right that God is not limited. Being unlimited, or infinite, means that God is everywhere and everywhen. That means everywhere... in the hearts of sinners, in the hearts of non-Christians, EVERYWHERE! There's no limit to where he is.

Once you realize that, as I said, the world becomes a beautiful place because God is everywhere!

Quite right. It's a simple as that. Why do you complicate it so with sin, fear, vengeance, and all that other nonsense? To force all of that into things, you have to put limits on God and contradict yourself.

God is "unlimited" as in He can do anything that He wants. He is All Powerful. He can be wherever He wants, and His glory is not in hell. Hell is a pit reserved for punishment for satan and his demons. Unfortunately, some people chose to follow them there. But, this is not what God wants, and it's not what He intended when He created people. It's unfortunate, but true.
Old 15-06-2011, 10:18 AM
LisaLisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

I put forth here a chanelled message that came to me.

First a bit of background.....

The time that Father Paul walked this very Earth was somewhere in 1095AD and on in date. This was a time when one Pope Claremont was teaching and spreading the word of God. It is from them that many thousands were given the gift of God, as that is the time when the first Cross was worn. ( Not been able to find reference in history to Pope Claremont ) Might well be that I am given “reference” to understand whom he was.)

This was a time of wars, sadly those wars still continue today. The war of the Crusades that waged then was Christian and Moslem Religions. Many thousands of men, woman and even children perished. Rome was to come the home of the Catholic Church.

The King was Henry IV, this was a time of governing systems coming into play. Times of great struggles between Church and the feudal states. This was a time of holding land in exchange for the labour being done on the land. There was a noble that held the land in the modern sense that would be a landlord, and there would be one that worked and cared for the land. This would be equal to tenants.

This is now a message that was given to me to share from Father Pau. ( that has now with GREAT pleasures been traveling the WWW.

NOTING that all might or might not buy into the idea of Channelling Spirit and I hold no issues in that as we all have our paths to understandings. What I feel resinates the most is that I am never alone Spirit is always but a whisper away......

"Good day to all.

This is indeed different for me. I am Father Paul. I usually join in a Chat Room with one’s to answer some questions asked.

Today I come in but I know that I will be in a room. Very similar to the one I am used to entering. Where you are not all of one House of God but at times of no God. Too I feel that you all know there is a divine Light.

You so seek to know what comes after death, well simply more life. Yet that seems so hard for so many to accept . WHY ? The body is only one small experience that you as Children of God have. A gift that was given to you all. Embrace fully that gift.

I look around as I come in and I see that times are different but too times are the same. While it is odd to be in this place where there is no persecution for believing in so many different faiths and Religions yet it all seems ok. I come from a time when one would have met one’s death.

I look around and I see that the lesson I passed on are still passed on but the way they are taken in has so changed. Gone is a lot of the fear that kept you more on a constant path. The time does not seem to be there in life. Sunday is no longer a day of Worship.

I get asked on Sin and on Heaven and Hell. Lessons is all to keep man on a constant path to do their very best. YES there are lessons after death to come, but you are all God’s Children. Even if you do not see it as God but as something more. It is all Light.

Blessing to all that hear this I am and was Father Paul "

This message was originally given forth to me to share in the Metaphysical Church I am a member of but I was asked to put it forth farther.

Lynn

Sorry, I don't believe one word of "channeled spirits" info. Especially someone that calls himself "father paul". Jesus said specifically to call no man father. God in heaven, YAHEWH, your creator, is your father.
Old 15-06-2011, 10:24 AM
Bluegreen

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaLisa
Sorry, I don't believe one word of "channeled spirits" info. Especially someone that calls himself "father paul". Jesus said specifically to call no man father. God in heaven, YAHEWH, your creator, is your father.

First, I notice that you did not respond to my post.

Secondly, you are channeling Jesus. There is no other word for it. But that is different?
Old 15-06-2011, 10:26 AM
LisaLisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluegreen
You are saying that, for example, a life of debauchery would not matter because if a person has accepted Jesus as their saviour they will be free of sin when they die.

If this is true then why is it necessary to warn people who believe as you do about Satan and Hell?

A contradiction don't you think?

A person who accepted Jesus as their Lord and Savior would not live a life of debauchery. To accept Jesus as Lord means to repent from your sins and follow Him.

But, if a person lived a life of debauchery and then learned about Jesus and accepted Him on their death bed, then yes, that person's sins are washed away and he will go to heaven if he truly repents in his heart and asks God's forgiveness. We are given an example of this with the thief on the cross next to Jesus. He repented and believed in Jesus and Jesus said "today you will be with me in paradise:"

That is why Jesus died for us.

But people who have not repented and accepted Jesus's sacrifice will be judged according to their sins because their sins will stand, they are written in a book in heaven, and they will answer for them and will be judged accordingly.
Old 15-06-2011, 10:27 AM
LisaLisa

Quote:
First, I notice that you did not respond to my post.

Geez Louise.......I only have 2 hands here.
Old 15-06-2011, 10:29 AM
LisaLisa

Quote:

Secondly, you are channeling Jesus. There is no other word for it. But that is different?

No, I'm not "channeling" Jesus. The Holy Spirit (God's active force) dwells within me as part of God's promise to all believers in Christ.

There is alot of information about the Holy Spirit in the Bible.
Old 15-06-2011, 12:09 PM
Mind's Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaLisa
You have no power, you are at God's mercy.

I don't care what religious label people wear or whether they go to a church or a temple... All religion sucks the power out of the spiritual path.

The very Bible people confess says that if we have faith, we can move mountains and nothing will be impossible for us. Jesus said to heal the sick and raise the dead. Jesus said that the works he did, his followers will do also... and even greater works than these.

Why does every religious person and religion paint man as little more than a house fly who is born to die and is hopeless to do anything about negative conditions?

Another reason I let religion lay on the floor where I found it.... It cannot even tell me what the Bible actually says.
Old 15-06-2011, 12:28 PM
LisaLisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mind's Eye
I don't care what religious label people wear or whether they go to a church or a temple... All religion sucks the power out of the spiritual path.

The very Bible people confess says that if we have faith, we can move mountains and nothing will be impossible for us. Jesus said to heal the sick and raise the dead. Jesus said that the works he did, his followers will do also... and even greater works than these.

Why does every religious person and religion paint man as little more than a house fly who is born to die and is hopeless to do anything about negative conditions?

Another reason I let religion lay on the floor where I found it.... It cannot even tell me what the Bible actually says.

When's the last time you raised someone from the dead?
Old 15-06-2011, 12:45 PM
Medium_Laura

So Lisa, when I died and talked to a "being" of light who said I had a choice to come across to "heaven" or to stay on earth. Was that an evil being? I don't know if it was "God" but why would I have a choice to go to heaven if I'm "evil" and a "sinner" because I've talked to the dead since I was 5 years old. The first spirit was my grandmother.

I know I've talked to them even before that but at 5 was my first clear memory. I was baptized so from your standpoint, I was "free from sin" at that time. Why do you think dead people talked to me then? Wouldn't that not be my choice? I couldn't control my grandmother appearing to me on my bed and telling me she had died. (which no one knew at that time. The phone call came 2 hours later to confirm it.)
Closed Thread