Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 28-03-2016, 02:55 AM
Knower
Can star seeds, indigos, etc, be any race?

While trying to research, I read somewhere online they can only be white
Old 28-03-2016, 03:19 AM
Ascender
That is absolutely absurd that they can only be white. Good luck in your research :)
Old 28-03-2016, 07:16 AM
Experiencer
Originally, Starseeds, Indigos etc. where all white, and American. As the concept of Starseeds and Indigos etc. spread on the Internet they began to appear in other, mostly wealthy nations. I'm sure that the concept has been adopted by people who are not white, though, perhaps many non-white people have other things to contend with.
Old 28-03-2016, 08:53 AM
Newbie ;)

That is ludicrous. :)

It is simply a concept that has taken root moreso among white people. That's like saying environmentalists can only be white because the constituency of the green movement is mostly white upper/middle class.

A star seeded soul will incarnate wherever optimal conditions exist for that soul to learn, grow and evolve.

Polarity--the idea that any race, any gender, any individual is inherently better or worse off than another--is simply the result of your limited perception. Everyone is a star seed.
Old 28-03-2016, 12:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by fox22

Hi,

I would say that here is a good example of ignorance. I know that we are all biased in our beliefs because we are human. It is unavoidable. However learning to discern what you read when you do research is essential.

There are a great many things written with the intent of creating mis-information. It seems deception is the way of life in our society at this time. Trust how you feel when you read things.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 28-03-2016, 01:27 PM
Experiencer
Lol thats really really absurd! I'm a starseed contactee, Pleiadian to be more precise, my Father is also a starseed contactee, born in 1960, hes a sirian starseed, they used to be called star children back in the days or children of the stars by my people. And newsflash we are not white lol, we're natives from new zealand. So we're very brown. Our children in my culture were taught when they were contacted by their extraterrestrial counterparts that it was normal. The knowledge was passed down by the elders those particular children from generation to generation, because there were many contactees going back many generations. Just as other children born with spiritual gifts would have knowledge passed down to them concerning any areas they would manifest ability. When we demonstrated any inclination towards the extraterrestrial persuasion we were taken immediately to the elders, where they would teach us about the many beings that came from the stars, and had been visiting us since the earliest of our times, that they would leave their children here, us, whose spirits came from the stars, and would one day become great elders to teach about other worlds. It is recorded in our whare-wananga which is our repository of spiritual knowledge, by our many generations of ancestors.

In western culture they are called Starseeds. The word is new, but the meaning is not. Starseeds/Starchildren have been prevalent across many cultures for millenia, and no they are not all white. Who on Earth is spreading around that ridiculous rubbish.

Lol I need to tell "Yshatar" from Starseeds.net about this rumour, she is going to laugh! Considering she is the creator of the international starseeds network and shes a coloured person!

Wait wait, hang on a minute, are you mixing starseeds up with Nordic Extraterrestrials? the ET's that they say are pretty much all white?

"Everything that occurs—everything that has occurred, is occurring, and ever will occur—is the outward physical manifestation of your innermost thoughts, choices, ideas, and determinations regarding Who You Are and Who You Choose to Be"
CWG
Old 28-03-2016, 04:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by fox22
Not true.

Here is a good example, Barry Littleton, he wondered the same thing. He often jokingly refers to the nordics as the Christy Brinkleys and Fabio's.
Here is one interview he did, but there are several if you are interested. Just do a search on youtube for him. And there are others, besides him.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HEr1dxEdV-c
Old 28-03-2016, 05:35 PM
Experiencer
Yes, any ethnicity...

In fact the Hopi prophecy states that the star people (Rainbow Warriors) will come from all corners of the world from all races and unite humanity as one people.
Old 29-03-2016, 12:37 AM
Guide

Definitely not a "white only" phenomenon. Most likely these are "labels" that were popularized in largely caucasian regions of the world. But popularizing a label does not confer "ownership" of the attributes.

I am quite convinced that there are indigos, starseeds, and highly evolved spiritual people in every corner of the planet. No group owns these "designations." No group should decide that they are somehow "better" than any other.

What you might find though is that many cultures other than predominantly Caucasian ones have never heard of Starseeds or Indigo Children. Not having heard the term does not mean one is not actually a member of that group. You don't need to know you're "Gifted," to be gifted.
Old 29-03-2016, 01:54 AM
Master
Just put this question out there to my friends, and Asia is full of so called Starseeds , those who are here to be of service. The same goes to the southern part of the Americas and middle of cause.