Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Closed Thread

Old 21-09-2006, 10:02 PM
BLAIR2BE

after the talk on faith yesterday (at the atheism vs. religion thread), a train of thought choo chooed across my mind. id like everyones take...

1. the number of man= 6
2. the number of the beast= 666
3. carbon, the base of all known life= 6 protons, 6 electrons, 6 nuetrons

3. the discovery of #3 was scientific= proof based
4. those who accept the mark denie god= no faith

what is the bible alluding to?? the necessity of faith?? a balance of faith/spirituality and proof/science?? something else??

*all ideas welcome, even if they change the subject some!!

Last edited by BLAIR2BE : 22-09-2006 at 03:37 AM.
Old 21-09-2006, 10:14 PM
Knower
Very interesting post BLAIR2BE!!!

I take it that "the base of all known life = 6 protons, 6 electrons, 6 neutrons" is carbon???

Thinking... if 666 is the mark of the beast and 666 is the base of all known life, then following the argument to its logical conclusion then are we to believe that life on earth was created by 'im downstairs!!!???

So, any spirit that chooses the physical, carbon-based life is denying God by leaving the spirit realm?

Cats, pigeons... anyone?

*** Just following reasoned arguments here; I'm not saying this is what I believe! ***

Love and Light,
Jeremy
Old 21-09-2006, 10:36 PM
BLAIR2BE

yes carbon. and very interesting reasoning there jeremy. (that is somthing ill enjoy picking apart)
Old 21-09-2006, 10:37 PM
Light Mage

I like that idea, the base of all life...

Maybe it just means "beast" as in humans, being animal creatures, as opposed to being of the divine celestial like Angels...?
Old 21-09-2006, 10:39 PM
Knower
The simple solutions are the best Light Mage; I like your style!

Love and Light,
Jeremy
Old 21-09-2006, 11:03 PM
BLAIR2BE

yes, this is clever light mage!! perhaps if we accept the mark (that we are merely beasts), we have denied the glory of god (ourselves, our infinite potential)...??
Old 22-09-2006, 03:14 AM
mikron

666 is mankind
999 is immmortality
121212 is ascension

This is a hidden key in the book The Keys of Enoch" by jj hurtak !

http://www.keysofenoch.org/index.html
Old 22-09-2006, 09:52 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikron
666 is mankind
999 is immmortality
121212 is ascension

So if 666 signifies mankind, why does the bible have us believe such dire things associated with that number?

Is this an example of the good book making the most of an opportunity to manipulate people by putting the fear of god into them unnecessarily?

Love and Light,
Jeremy
Old 22-09-2006, 05:39 PM
mikron

Greetings Jeremy67! Namaste By telling you a secret that is not in the bible at all, what is means exactly is there is mystery, hidden secret knowledge and secret societies, I shared this info from the book "The Keys of Enoch" and I did that because some people might want to check out the book, its a book for someone who wants to remember there galactic heritage in the Stars! And even though all the bad people want to tell you the doom and gloom! There is some information that restores the ancient teachings that empower us all to a Higher level of existence That is what my posting was about ! this post by Blaire2Be should have been is a seperate category combination of sacred geometry and numerology but that does not exisit yet ! I myself mikron am a student of the ageless wisdom and I look to share much !that has not been known and most of it I would call "The stream of the Soul " Honor and Wisdom always !

Namaste mikron
Old 24-09-2006, 09:36 PM
BLAIR2BE

actually the bible does speak on paths of knowledge that should not be explored by christians. in my opinion, the christian view is based on faith being divine in nature, and knowledge being "sinful" and not the path to salvation...
Closed Thread