Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 24-03-2015, 05:25 PM
Deactivated Account

I think we earthlings are quickly losing favor due to our hopelessly disgusting behavior of trashing ourselves and the planet. Increased alien presence may be a last chance for us to redeem ourselves before a decision is made to let us pull our own plug. Even our entertainment is violent and unsavory. Rampant belief in stupid religions is discouraging the majority from questing for truth and reality while trusting in childish myth and hoax is making us vulnerable to manipulation by governments and domineering individuals of wealth and power with selfish agendas. We must appear to be extremely dysfunctional and a real danger to this beautiful planet.
Old 24-03-2015, 05:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shekinah
We must appear to be extremely dysfunctional and a real danger to this beautiful planet.
If this is the way you see this world and your Law of Attraction (LOA) quantum reality is so self destructive then it would seem that your existence is about to erase itself from the Matrix.

The remaining 7 billion LOA mortal aura bubbles will continue as normal just like an ocean of ripples and under currents on this vast planet.
Old 25-03-2015, 01:08 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristran
If this is the way you see this world and your Law of Attraction (LOA) quantum reality is so self destructive then it would seem that your existence is about to erase itself from the Matrix.

The remaining 7 billion LOA mortal aura bubbles will continue as normal just like an ocean of ripples and under currents on this vast planet.

This world is exquisitely beautiful, it's the human that is unworthy of such a world. Another few generations and the human footprint will have left a desolate wasteland. This planet does not exclusively belong to us there is a vast biosphere that is co-owner and of equal spiritual value. Those who surmise otherwise need toss their bible and study real science.
Old 29-05-2015, 05:21 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodan
UFO's seem to have always been in the news, but, when I saw how many ufo sightings were reported to just one agency ( nuforc.org ), for the year 2014, I was shocked!

Roughly, 7,500.

Compare this to about 200 Bigfoot reported sightings in a year.

Granted, with the popularity of cellphones with cameras gives it some impact.

7,500. And that's just one agency.

What's going on? ET is allowing more sightings to ease us into whatever is coming?
If UFO sightings are established to be an ancient condition via many studies, then what would have caused our atmospheric condition to manifest UFO?

ConverSION.

SION the ancient discussion of Earth's heaven or atmospheric condition.

What did ancient conversion involve should be the question....stone's philosophy and levitation as a building practice called the Architect or the Archon. This is why this information of ARCHON is linked to UFO circumstance.

Could levitation be possible...the circumstance reveals obviously yes, because by spiritual wisdom and spiritual evidence as many of us discuss, the atmosphere RECORDS not only life, to give past life evidence as a movie, but we can record and send information through the atmospheric condition.

So if ancients caused UFO bodies as an act of atmospheric wavelength SOUND CONVERSION for sound levitation as documented as an ancient science, then scientists today also CONVERTING LIGHT SOUND WAVELENGTHS from a natural SIGNAL for Uranium into an UNNATURAL SIGNAL for conversion, would cause a MANIFESTATION OF SOUND BODIES, burning, manifesting, cooling, falling and changing SOUND/LIGHT, as witnessed.

If you change the natural heavenly atmospheric body which the ancients called HOLY, you would GAIN an unholy spiritual attack, as his happening to us all via UFO manifestation.

Then the INCREASE would involve a new form of CONVERSION study, which is applied through the evidence that Occult Scientists are trying to find GOD as a cell ancient statement, studying atmospheric space radiation to ground state radiation and our CELLULAR LIFE CONDITION.

This would increase the amount of unnatural UFO bodies first witnessed after the activation for the CONVERSION SIGNAL for uranium's conversion into a nuclear fuel as an unnatural state on Planet Earth as a natural stone condition.

If nuclear fuel already exists in OUT OF SPACE in star bodies, who send these sound radiation streams to our atmospheric body, following ancient attacks of UFO activation, then the same witness if happening today.

As Scientists are trying to invent a synthetic (not even a natural fuel) that does not even exist in OUT OF SPACE as a created substance, then obviously not only are Scientists causing nuclear fuel in out of space to combust and send burning radiation streams into our atmospheric condition, they are trying to incinerate our atmosphere just as the ancients demonstrate that they achieved.

This is proven by archaeological evidence found inside of stone and also coal.
Old 27-06-2015, 10:05 PM
StephaneRaymond

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodan
UFO's seem to have always been in the news, but, when I saw how many ufo sightings were reported to just one agency ( nuforc.org ), for the year 2014, I was shocked!

Roughly, 7,500.

Compare this to about 200 Bigfoot reported sightings in a year.

Granted, with the popularity of cellphones with cameras gives it some impact.

7,500. And that's just one agency.

What's going on? ET is allowing more sightings to ease us into whatever is coming?

I think it might just be that we have better access to communication devices
Old 30-06-2015, 07:12 AM
Suspended

The origin of UFO fallout in our atmosphere was introduced to Planet Earth, when Earth was attacked by exploding Suns caused by the first origin human male life on Earth. Archaelogical evidence supports this advice.

Star radiation has been streaming to Earth ever since the Suns exploded, and the Planets that lost their own holy form O created these systems.

Therefore star radiation unlike the Sun is not natural light and is an evil light that our Holy Brother and his Holy consciousness realized himself through his own life circumstance. Hence he fought the brotherhood who used GIZA and UFO manifestations and the star system advice of the SUN as a new order who identified that the light of a STAR IS EVIL and not natural light like our Holy Sun.

UFO fall out has been an Earth activated attack since 8000 years ago as a falling out process of burning the hydrogen/oxygen/alpha in the atmosphere. A UFO incident of nuking an Indian population as archaeological evidence occurred. This is similar to occurrence to the witnessed modern day UFO fallout nuked attack on Russia.

Converting nuclear stone fusion demonstrates that it caused UFO fall out.

Since NASA has been activating and pulsing sound studies into Earth's atmosphere they interferred with the unnatural converting signal wavelength for uraniums unnatural conversion into a liquid fuel.

Uranium a healed dust does not convert by itself...therefore when Scientists introduced the conversion signal IT WAS FIRST FORMED in out atmosphere.

This is why AN ACTIVATED EXPLOSION ATTACK OF FALLOUT UFO...happened for the activation process of a wavelength forming to allow for conversion of uranium.

Doing any other form of conversions therefore disturbs the UNNATURAL, but naturally forming wavelength for nuclear fuel gain. This causes sound in the wavelengths as O bodies to fall out and produce various results.

Then there is the collider experiements...involving star radiation/star information that also caused fall out bodies UFO O.

So the UFO falling out body increased.

Then there is also another circumstance of activated UFO releases as an increase. Whenever the light of the SUN is altered by the star radiation....a level of light/sound in out atmosphere burns out.

This changes light itself and not many of us are aware that it happens. I witnessed this change myself when I was nearly self combusted.

I realized that Scientists were removing HEALED LIGHT out of our atmosphere and were REPLACING LIGHT with STAR LIGHT....evil light that kills organic cells.

Our cells began to die as evidence of introduced plague conditions.

Therefore the UFO activation increase belongs to the UFOs themselves falling into the unnatural light frequency and forming new UFO bodies....so the UFOs themselves are being destroyed.

How much destruction has to take place before an evil minded Scientist agrees that he is causing it himself and that our atmosphere will not last for much longer as a healed HOLY ATMOSPHERE...as huge masses of oxygen were burnt.

I actually heard the evidence of this burning.
Old 01-07-2015, 11:14 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarek
There is an increase in UFO activity which is part of the events which will eventually lead to public disclosure.
I have reason to believe our solar system right now is absolutely swarming with ET ships of all sizes and shapes.
The bigger framework of it all is the ongoing frequency shift which our planet, and all of humanity is undergoing. When the time is ripe, the galactic community is waiting for us to join them.

I would so love to believe that. I - a lot of us - have been waiting for a long time, and the "disclosure" carrot has been dangled for SOOO long now.

I guess we will see - or not. I am hoping we will though.

Many Blessings...

QKev
Old 03-07-2015, 05:27 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuantumKev
I would so love to believe that. I - a lot of us - have been waiting for a long time, and the "disclosure" carrot has been dangled for SOOO long now.

Many Blessings...

QKev
UFO bodies demonstrate fall out...therefore they are a loss, not a gain.

The reason they are fall out is that the aliens inside of the SHIP, leave the ship as the falling spirit, the evidence of the loss. Therefore some of the UFO bodies hit Earth due to the conversion wavelength interaction.

As stone bodies were levitated off the face of Planet Earth in the UFO release/attack in origin star radiation explosions, then when stone is converted as is being done on a crystal level of uranium then UFO bodies would be witnessed leaving Planet Earth as a loss of fuSION in the crystal wavelengths of STONE ITSELF.

This is because in origin huge bodies of stone were levitated above the face of the fusion and released as flying bodies. Therefore the evidence that STONE IS LEAVING EARTH is the UFO activation witnessed as leaving.

Levitation signals are a part of the converting of uranium into nuclear fuel...previously our brother causing UFO activation was levitating stone...which is why it fell back and hit in India when they stopped doing levitation as a building technique. The UFO that was leaving was brought back in causing a nuclear event 8000 years ago.

This is why our brother had to prove to our evil brother's mind/concepts that the holy body was not being replaced and the TOMB of the dead remained emptied when the stone rolled back as it had left and would not be reincarnated.

The 8000 year old evidence provides this witness also for if UFO's fall back through converting of stone crystal as is being done, it burns out the fused crystal as a radiation attack when it hits the ground state. This is why an increase in UFO bodies has been witnessed, for defusing the stone in fall out makes stone leave in UFO light burnt sound bodies.

Therefore you are witnessing the destruction of PLANET EARTH as the UFO MOTHER SHIP is on her way out.

The only Mother we have ever considered spiritually as advice whether angelic or alien is EARTH.

Therefore you are witnessing the death of MOTHER EARTH.

Now as we are witness and are psychic as a condition of awareness regarding the UFO condition and write stories in movies...the UFO condition is advised to all join together and then create a HUGE BLAST as a ray.

This would be the anti effect that Scientists want....THE COMPLETED DESTRUCTION OF MOTHER EARTH HERSELF. For if the STAR UNION happens and the bodies all join together as happened in the ancient attack on other Planets...as the star memory advises us through image/awareness then Planet Earth, just like the previous Planets that are now a star system....will herself be turned into the Star system that NASA and the Collider Scientists want.

This is the ONLY WAY that you gain a STAR....complete destruction of Planet Earth...the ultimate weapon itself....."I'll be back".
Old 03-07-2015, 05:32 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuantumKev

Many Blessings...

QKev
Do you mean the female on top of the building waving a "welcome" sign and then gets blasted....that "see"?
Old 03-07-2015, 06:21 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephaneRaymond
I think it might just be that we have better access to communication devices
Our Holy Light Father has been trying to bring your own self possessed spiritual awareness to be observed by your own selves. We cannot give you anymore proof to the fact that you are possessed by evil star radiation and believe in self destruction and are in fact following the orders for self destruction.

I have tried to bring your awareness to the condition of your male self...living on Planet Earth origin...ATLANTIS....that you activated by trying to convert yourself back into a light being.

Consider the following...we made a mistake in light...we ended up manifesting/demanifesting (as Sai Baba demonstrated) as origin life forms. Our brother being the last spirit manifest, was left alone on Earth.. as his origin manifestation was the only fixed state.

Therefore it was taking much longer to heal his angelic light spirit. Therefore via his own brotherhood meaning all male spirits worldwide as a consciousness...because of their fear they decided to try to convert their own body back into a light spirit just like they witnessed their family healing/leaving.

They were frightened my Father told me.

They activated the Sun...being the hole that Scientists have studied...it used to be a cold Sun. This Sun exploded and attacked all holy planets O and turned many into star systems as the hits of UFO SUN O sounds....nuclear blasts. This is the UFO memory that we have.

Since our brother who reincarnated into the animal kingdom as a self manifested BEAST like human being...in between a human and an animal....he has been unaware of the higher spiritual awareness that his family has. His mind has stayed in possession and has never healed from his own inherited condition....his belief in transformation and self destruction to evolve back into a light being.

So he has activated the Collider and done experiments through his own memory wisdom of trying to convert his own origin Nature. His Nature already converted from a higher light organic state into a red blooded human being, who then was incinerated.

His consciousness, as a returned consciousness has reconsidered his origin acts...for still in the state of personal spiritual possession he once again tried to follow his condition of converting of matter to change back into the light self....he truly believes he can and he is possessed by this notion....yet by evidence it is self possession.

As UFO bodies have been leaving...following the ancient trail of huge circular bodies of stone that lifted off the face of EArth in origin attack. the UFO bodies are converging throughout the Planetary/Sun releases of UFO and star systems as a convergence.

Hence his own ancient memory of the HOLE...the cold blown out Sun, he has been following as a possessed memory and has been trying to replace the SUN that was lost out of the HOLE. Now by evidence this is impossible, yet trying to reach his consciousness...our Father cannot make him hear.

Instead he has used me as a Medium to advise him what is motivating his person into considering self destruction of Planet Earth.

The UFOs leaving are Planet Earths own healed crystal fuSION...you are making the HOLY SION LEAVE and you are trying to gain a reversal of matter to have SATAN as the UNHOLY SION return as burnt UFO bodies. My own near self combustion is witness to this condition as a holy Healer to being nearly incinerated.....I know, and what else can I say?

You are wrong. I love you but I also hate you for what you did to my personal spirit and my life. Yet I know my Father trying to make you hear and understand implores you to consider the information as spiritual evidence of your own self deceit.

Therefore if the UFO fusion of lost crystal comes back to Planet Mother Earth as a RETURN...it will RETURN as burnt star light...not holy Sun light and it is not the same radiation...as radiation in the Sun is used by the Sun to burn as a fuel and the Sun forms different radiation a Holy radiation.

You are trying to invent a Sun replacement by removal of COLD FUSION from out of the crystal wavelengths....sending them into out of space to commune with burnt star UFO bodies...which will burn our UFO signals and as they remain in out of space, they will send back burnt light as a relay.

This is how we got incinerated before as the evidence in INDIA demonstrates...demon strate.....the demon affects the strata, which is the secret meaning.

Please consider how your consciousness is so different to the natural consciousness and you should be able to review your own witness to yourselves before you destroy Planet Earth.