Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 01-06-2012, 08:42 PM
Experiencer
Shifting through parallel realities/universes?

Hi, i'm not sure if i'm posting in the correct forum but here goes. Recently I have been hearing abit about parallel universes and realities where we co-exists many times and apparently we can shift through these different realities intentionally. I know very little about the subject and haven't been to successful in finding much information about the subject. Does anyone here know much about it? Can anyone recommend any decent articles or books around this? I have mainly heard this from Bashar and am really interested to learn more about it. Thanks!
Old 01-06-2012, 11:15 PM
NekoTheCat

LORD, what fools these mortals be!
if this could happen intentionally, we would be traveling between here and the other world like we would commute from home to work.
it happens un-intentionally, should it happen. for most people it happens in their dreams.

but what's so wrong with your life here that you want to visit another universe? just book the next flight to Japan or Korea, and you'll get a taste of a different universe ;)
Old 02-06-2012, 02:02 AM
Master
Tony--

Check out the AP (astral projection--also OBE) section to read some posts. If you are interested in the subject (of moving to different dimensions) check out William Buhlman's books. The book Seth Speaks by Jane Roberts also talks about Alternate Lives and past lives and moving through dimensions.

It's a place to start at least.

IsleWalker - Lora
Old 02-06-2012, 05:14 AM
Master
Jumping permanently to alternate timelines has happened spontaneously to me on occasions.

One can visit alternate timeline via advanced OBE techniques (astral travel or phasing).

The concept of parallel universes is described in recent science publications (Scientific American, New Scientist). The collection of alternate timelines is referred to as the ‘multiverse’ or 'many worlds interpretation'.
Old 02-06-2012, 05:25 AM
Ascender

Unless someone has a genuine connection to their Spirits from which they can garner such information readily, no books will provide you with an accurate description of what you're after, nor the beings from Essassani.
Old 02-06-2012, 06:23 AM
Henri77

Funny, I was just watching a recent doc on Steven Hawking. and he proposed just this.

I like the way Bashar lets our imagination fill in the gaps, where language-logic fails.
Those who try to explain these things logically usually fall on their face. IMO
Old 04-06-2012, 05:13 AM
Henri77

Whitley Streiber on Coast to Coast radio discussing his parallel universe experiences.

2 hours, but some pretty cool stories-phenomena I'd not heard elsewhere.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vY6x4z82DrY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=487SUDqfT9A

Last edited by Henri77 : 04-06-2012 at 07:17 AM.
Old 04-06-2012, 09:13 AM
Tea Break

Angel1

It's happened to me spontaneously too - and I'm here to tell you that's pretty scary

On one occasion I saw a lady who'd passed away months before, and it really frightened me - I thought I seeing her spirit, which experiences I'm not keen on either. Another really weird one was when a chap who worked in the same place with me started a conversation on "how are your kids these days?"
I haven't got kids, but he insisted that we'd had a conversation a few weeks previously where I'd told him all about them!!.
I tried to persuade him he had some kind of vivid dream, but the thing that rattled me was ... he stirred memories of a time when in this life I did have kids - which had to have been a different version of my life, obviously.
But that was too weird for me to admit - so I stuck to the insistence of his "dream".

So, it's seemily possible for two people to "share" memories of their alternate lives ... if they choose.

I have to say I don't choose, I find such experiences extremely distressing and confusing. So - I made my wishes very clear to God and my Guardian Angel, and I've had no more of them.

I'd advise anyone interested in investigating this to be fully informed before they launch in seriously.
It could really rattle your brain!

Angel Blessings to All
Old 04-06-2012, 05:55 PM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tea Break
It's happened to me spontaneously too - and I'm here to tell you that's pretty scary

On one occasion I saw a lady who'd passed away months before, and it really frightened me - I thought I seeing her spirit, which experiences I'm not keen on either. Another really weird one was when a chap who worked in the same place with me started a conversation on "how are your kids these days?"
I haven't got kids, but he insisted that we'd had a conversation a few weeks previously where I'd told him all about them!!.
I tried to persuade him he had some kind of vivid dream, but the thing that rattled me was ... he stirred memories of a time when in this life I did have kids - which had to have been a different version of my life, obviously.
But that was too weird for me to admit - so I stuck to the insistence of his "dream".

So, it's seemily possible for two people to "share" memories of their alternate lives ... if they choose.

I have to say I don't choose, I find such experiences extremely distressing and confusing. So - I made my wishes very clear to God and my Guardian Angel, and I've had no more of them.

I'd advise anyone interested in investigating this to be fully informed before they launch in seriously.
It could really rattle your brain!

Angel Blessings to All

This sounds similar to Whitleys story of experiencing an alternate reality where his wife had died of a stroke, and 3 other alternate realities of the same timeframe where she hadn't... and of experiencing them all "simultaniously"... as an apparent lesson from "the visitors" regarding what is possible. They weren't dream states as he perceived them.

Yeah I can imagine it might seem spooky.

I've had 2 series of "dreams" where marriage relationships had extended
beyond their physical ending. One after my wife had died, yet we continued to live together for a period. Like a TV series of episodes.

I always regarded these as teaching dreams, or soul experiences to complete unfinished karmic "business"

Also had a series where my military service was extended beyond my discharge date...
and again I wasn't entirely sure if it was fact or a dream.

But they could as well have been alternate realities.... As in memory they were IDENTICAL to actual memories , and indistinguishable from remembered physical events.

Only by scanning my memory for what I regarded as physical events could I potentially distinguish them,
and "begin to" convince myself which occurred in 3D reality.

Old 04-06-2012, 06:01 PM
Neville

It happens all the time me duck,

You reminisce,, well there you are..re living a past event... You plan ahed..there you are in the future.. Day dream a fantasy maybe.. of you go again.. immersed in an engrossing movie, book, piece of music.. Oops off youv'e gone a again...Dreaming, meditating, Astrally projecting! miles away oh and years away too.

This is further complicated by the self evident fact that here and now is in actuality wherever you find yourself at any given time or place.