Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Closed Thread

Old 29-10-2006, 11:36 AM
Enlightener

I think I saw a UFO

I was out the back of my house today, on the veranda, having a smoke. I saw a white dot in the sky a few miles from my house, as if the sun was reflecting off of the object. I looked at it for a few seconds and suddenly it dissapeared

Any thoughts?

Enlightener
Old 29-10-2006, 02:11 PM
Deactivated Account
i'm convinced i saw one as a kid so i do believe in these, if there is no obvious explanation for what you saw it could well be a ufo
Old 29-10-2006, 02:58 PM
kundalini

Hi Enlightener, it could indeed be of alien origin. However, it could be that the object you saw was a satellite orbiting the Earth and the reason it disappeared so suddenly was possibly because it had entered the side of the planet which is night-time, which would not necessarily mean you had to be in the night-time, maybe just dusk. You did not say what time it was when you saw this object Enlightener. I would be interested in knowing that.

Hi daisy, I think I have seen UFOs too when I was younger.

Kundalini.
Old 29-10-2006, 04:52 PM
Deactivated Account
hiya k, i wonder if i arrived here in one sometimes lol, two of us saw it so i know i wasn't seeing things which weren't there, parents wouldn't even come and look
Old 31-10-2006, 09:19 AM
Enlightener

Sarcastic sardine

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy
i wonder if i arrived here in one sometimes lol

yeah I wonder that about you too sometimes

Kundalini, it was in the evening, like it was still light outside...dusk! it was dusk.

...dusk...

Enlightener
Old 31-10-2006, 10:21 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlightener
yeah I wonder that about you too sometimes

i have green skin and six eyes, three legs and antennae
takes one to know one i reckon

Kundalini, it was in the evening, like it was still light outside...dusk! it was dusk.

...dusk...

Enlightener

isn't dusk just the best time of day
Closed Thread