Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 11-10-2017, 01:27 AM
Guide
Has anyone had more than one SC?

Basically...

Soul Connection #1: I refer to this one as false a twin flame. Honestly, probably more along the lines of an extremely potent catalyst. Either way, wasn't fun...

Soul Connection #2: No negativity, but there isn't the same romantic component as the first one to get in the way. The more I learn about her, the more she feels like a clone of me. Lots of the same likes, dislikes, weird quirks, values, etc. almost to a creepy level. If I had to put a spiritual label on our relationship, I would say that she's a heart center catalyst like Mel Brand speaks of.

Anyway, it seems that based on the two major SC's I've had enter my life that the universe keeps bringing me people who are just ever so slightly removed from being my perfect mate -- i.e. they would be perfect aside from a few "deal breakers".

More or less spitballing here, but I don't know what to make of this. Coupled with all of the metaphysical twin flame experiences and it makes one crazy!

Thoughts/comments/experiences?
Old 11-10-2017, 01:55 AM
Experiencer
I've had many soul mates that have connected with that deeply and emotionally affected by and just one TF connection. There was a definite difference between the two connections though I would bit be able to know that before experiencing the TF connection.

All did some work with opening my heart and helping me awake. ♡
Old 11-10-2017, 02:55 AM
Knower
Perfect Mate?

That is not what a Twin Flame is.

What's this perfection stuff? Sounds very conditional and 3D.
Old 11-10-2017, 05:06 AM
Master
I do not view my soul connections in quite the same way I suppose.

I wonder what your ideal of a perfect mate is? I do not understand this thinking, perhaps I have been single far too long, or I just can not fathom that others actually enjoy the company of those exactly like them.

Too much similarity for me is utterly boring. Meshing too well for me, would I feel eventually get mundane.

A first soul connection was a young man I loved very much at the age of 12 only I had not realized I had loved him. He would ask if I loved him and I could never answer him honestly yes. I was twelve. I had not an idea of what I felt. I cared deeply for him, in a way that felt spiritual. I never knew I loved him until I lost him. He died of a drug overdose at the age of 14. I had no idea he was in such a dark place at that young an age.

The next soul connection was a friend. Deep feelings I have for him, but it honestly will not go far beyond the scope of a cherished friendship, I will love him deeply and always.

The last was a very strong attraction to a complete opposite imo individual. I still have no idea who exactly he is, or was. Basically claims to know me somehow- in my eyes perfect stranger- drives me crazy on site. He seems very hurtful to me. Says one thing, says another. I hate to say it seems a narcissist type personality- a jerkish type- I never liked men like that, until he crossed my path. I have no idea what interests me, but it is palpable. Drives me crazy.

Complete opposite, has hurt my feelings. But is as an opposite the one I am most attracted to, why? I think it is because we learn viable lessons from those we do not get along with like they are our duplicate.

Let's be honest if I ever had a clone of myself- I'd probably walk away from myself. Relations are to relate- I know myself intimately- but I do not know the boy I loved in youth, my friend I've had for years, or the stranger I'd like to get to know more.

And that is my point. We have relationships to relate. In my view what is perfect anyway?

For me the perfection is in the realization that people make mistakes, no one is perfect. Perfection I suppose at least for me, is the realization that we as humans, are imperfect.
Old 11-10-2017, 05:51 AM
Experiencer
Perfect mate means different things to different people. Also it takes a powerful and unique connection to awaken someone so I don't believe calling that calling a man perfect is such a crime or necessarily 3D. Even withinthe TF community there is so many different ideas just what it means to be connected.

We evolve at every point and ultimately our TF is perfect for us and our development. They evolve and have their own lesson which can be complicated for us at times. But at their core, as with us all, there is perfection. :)
Old 11-10-2017, 06:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Flame
Perfect Mate?

That is not what a Twin Flame is.

What's this perfection stuff? Sounds very conditional and 3D.
Totally agree!No one is perfect and neither a TF, maybe a TF isn't that we expected as our "perfect soulmate" because let's face it....ideal mates are just a fantasy. They can be more or less our types, have similar interests etc but not the perfect fairytale idealistic soulmate, they have their faults and parts we dislike as everyone else. This is valid not just for TFs of course.
Old 11-10-2017, 07:27 AM
Master

You can have plenty of Sc's.If there is one that never leaves you when with other Sc's then its only one of them in energy with you 24/7.

conscious or unconscious of it.
Old 11-10-2017, 09:24 AM
Master
You make 'soul connections' seem rare and special, but everyone you're in contact with is a soul connection (soulmate). Family, friends, and so on. Often even ppl you dislike. So it's not rare.

I have one friend who came into my life after I'd dreamt about him. He lives in another country (UK) and I 'met' him online. He is married, there was no romance, but we were very very close. We met in the flesh a few times too.
We hardly ever speak anymore, but whenever there's something going on in my life that seriously troubles me, he gets in touch, completely out of the blue.
THe last time that happened was about a month ago. He suddenly kept getting my name coming up in his head, so he got in touch to ask how I was doing.

He sure as heck is a soulmate, and a very close one at that, even though we are hardly in touch.
Old 11-10-2017, 01:40 PM
Badcopyinc

I've had more than one soul connection on this forum.
some we just vibe well as friends. One specifically I've had past lives with where she was the mother of my children and i ran away from her because she was a butt head. We still get on each others nerves sometimes in this life time.

In close proximity i have a lot of connections soul family, Soul mates, and false flame/Twin flame. the more i pay attention the more i get glimpses of past lives and experiences and also the why behind us being close in this lifetime. those soul connections are better equipped to mirror my internal issues to myself.
Old 11-10-2017, 09:38 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychegrl
so I don't believe calling that calling a man perfect is such a crime or necessarily 3D.

In the Twin Flame Community, spiritual definition based offenses are considered especially heinous. On Spiritual Forums, the dedicated New Agies who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Twin Flame Investigation Unit.

These are their Stories.

BUNG BUNG.