Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 18-08-2017, 07:55 AM
Knower

Do you ever cry for no reason?

Like suppose you arent in contact with the person you love and on a particular day, everything is olay until suddenly you start missing the soulmate/Tf and break down and have this deep urge to hug them and cry as much as you want. Have you experienced this? Why does this occur?
Old 18-08-2017, 10:33 AM
Pathfinder

yes, when I was going through healing I would have this feeling all the time...but that was because I was a love addict and thought that he would make everything better. I had to get there through me, when I did that I didn't have this urge to cry anymore. let the tears flow though my friend.
Old 20-08-2017, 08:13 AM
Master
Yea I get this a lot not just with him but with a lot of people when the tears come for no reason of my own I know they are someone else's . Just means u have empathy and are very tune in with another

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 20-08-2017, 12:15 PM
Guide

Yes. Also in dreams.
Old 20-08-2017, 02:57 PM
Master
tears signify a flow of emotion. emotions are meant to flow, and it's certainly
preferable to have tears than no emotional movement [as i see it].
Old 20-08-2017, 09:27 PM
Knower

I have always needed a good cry at least monthly my whole life. Crying helps me process everything and stay balanced!!! Years ago I had a personal/spiritual crisis (maybe dark months of the soul) and cried, and cried and cried as I processed and expressed where I was in life and what my path was. I would write, draw, paint as a way to express what was flowing through me. Finally, I felt I had processed the majority of my own emotional baggage and reached a wonderful place of joy and acceptance of myself. I was on my path... with divine/higher self guidance. It confused me when crying jags would still come. Often. Was I depressed? No.... I was aligned and happy. It finally sunk in that my crying was a way to process & transmute loved ones/collective/ancestral stuff. My crying is a spiritual grounding and healing process.

I also have a connection with someone where I believe his thoughts/feelings can show up within me more intensely than most people in my life at the moment. I feel maybe it works both ways between us when we are open to it. We can tune in and become aware of these shared feelings. For me, I find it a wonderful opportunity to feel and accept the emotional presence of loved ones within and have compassion for whatever shows up. Like an internal nod and hug. Sometimes long and teary eyed... sometimes reaffirming and jovial... sometimes brimming with joy... sometimes silly and flirtatious... sometimes just patience... Often this can be enough to continue on my path renewed and connected.

The intensity of this connection has helped me expose what is true for me in regards to a question that has long been inside me... Does the love I feel inside for friends/family in my life have any meaning when it is only expressed inside of me? when it is not voiced in 3D? when we are not speaking or in each others lives? We are all energetic beings and I now fully believe our thoughts and feelings can touch each other and are shared and projected at distance. Tears, smiles, and all...