Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 16-08-2017, 09:26 PM
Master

Believe whatever you want to believe.
Old 16-08-2017, 11:25 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being
But the overwhelming majority of us are driven by unconscious forces, and so our actions, behaviour, choices are dictated by forces that are below the level of the conscious mind. So in that sense, can it really be said that we have 'free' will?

well, the truth is most people define 'free will' as corresponding to the ability to get what they want. The more they get of what they want, the more 'free' they consider themselves. But the truth lies elsewhere... as said in revelations to one of the churches... you have the reputation of being alive, but in fact you are dead.
Old 16-08-2017, 11:43 PM
Master
Often when we stop wanting our own way we will be provided with what we need. Choice or no choice -like looking forward into the future or back to the past- are circumstances which ultimately resist our whole life which is never not now.
Old 17-08-2017, 12:46 AM
Deactivated Account

The way I see free will is we have a choice to align with our higher mind or listen to the physical mind. When aligning with the higher mind it feels freeing because we are no longer in conflict. The higher mind has the bigger picture....our physical mind is like seeing one piece of the puzzle while the higher mind sees it complete. Free will is whether we choose to listen to the higher mind and align with it or remain apart because we think we know better.

As for sovereignty, its about the wholeness of alignment and not dependance on others for your own well being.
Old 17-08-2017, 01:16 AM
Master
I LOVE this post.
I always thought the free will concept was sort of flawed because i see this concept used to excuse behaviours from the ego and not something that would be healthy and honest. Having free will doesn't excuse us to betray, lie or making overall bad choices and things, we should rise above the ego programming and destroy these dangerous patterns into our lives.
How you would feel when someone rape or kill someone?This is always free will and for this i totally hate this concept.
Unless...we consider the free will from our higher soul without ego drives, yes that is what it should be free will, not an excuse to ruin other people lives. And please don't tell to others "ah but your TF has free will and it's a good thing"... no, it's not a good thing if they still have it to repeat their own suffering from the egoic mind, it shouldn't be accepted as a positive thing unless they learn something from it and rise above from it.
Also, i notice we don't have much free will in TF connections, usually there is a divine planning or a invisible force that doesn't allow them to totally break the connection, yes you can block it if makes you harm but you can't break it. You can also numb the feelings with someone else and the divine energies work to sabotage all of this. Many of us that first didn't run away know what i mean, the dating after a TF is like wasting time. I believe you can have a soulmate instead of TF in cases when you can't reunite but this shouldn't be forced because we don't have free will as we thing. The universe would deliver us what we deserve if we don't think about it, we don't have any possibility towards the divine force of the universe, God, whatever you call it.
Old 17-08-2017, 01:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
well, the truth is most people define 'free will' as corresponding to the ability to get what they want. The more they get of what they want, the more 'free' they consider themselves. But the truth lies elsewhere... as said in revelations to one of the churches... you have the reputation of being alive, but in fact you are dead.
Yeah, i dislike the concept because most mistake this free will for just wanting at every cost and not caring if they would damage other people.
Old 17-08-2017, 10:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
2 problems. 1 – it’s a huge subject with a long history wandering through unsubtle, subtle and back to today, increasingly explicit. Brand executives are fully aware that blatant images rarely work alone, even with males.
2 – I can’t mention people, brands and campaigns here (often to do with copyright) but I’ll PM you a some links that deal with it at various levels and epochs. Otherwise I'd be writing a thesis that would be deleted because examples are inevitable.

It branches into 3 main topics – the image, the caption or logo and brand identity symbols, and the physical packaging, music too with video. Bringing these together is usually complicated and has to be done quickly esp with new products that can leak to competitors.

Packaging is an interesting one. Ask for instance why females are generally attracted to squeezy plastic bottles for kitchen and bathroom products. It goes back to a campaign by a washing-up liquid firm. They wanted to test which package would sell better: a squeezy plastic cylindrical one pointed at the top; or a more rigid plastic one roughly the same shape, maybe they had a different shape – I forget and the study was long ago. (Still mentioned on google I see). Well, you know how these people work. You don’t give each tester one of each bottle and ask which bottle they preferred. You put the same stuff in both bottles but in one the liquid is coloured slightly differently. You tell the testers that one bottle contains brand A, the other, brand B. Which brand did they like the best. The only variable is the bottle. The results came back overwhelmingly in favour of the squeezy bottle. Of course, the analysts crept out of the woodwork but a consensus was reached about squeezy bottles.

Semiotics (signs) deal with the ideas signified by the whole presentation, brand identity and the importance of consumers associating personal identity with a brand.

You often find ads sexually weighted but omitting the product altogether, just giving the corporate logo. The whole aim is to awaken latent desires no matter what is suggested.

Crikey, it’s even got into classical music marketing. Here’s one of a famous violist.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon....14oUKLTBGL.jpg

Mild, it shouldn’t offend anyone. The disc is on sale with this cover from major retailers.

Hope that all makes sense!

Thanks, and yeah it made perfect sense Shameless, though not remotely surprising... and I'll never look at a squeezy plastic bottle the same again!
Old 17-08-2017, 11:01 AM
Master
Some philosophy.

http://existentialcomics.com/philoso...an_Paul_Sartre
Attached Images
File Type: jpg z-funny-101.jpg (73.1 KB, 8 views)
Old 17-08-2017, 04:21 PM
Master
Eintsein

http://www.clubpimble.com/uploads/he...975_39234.jpeg
Old 18-08-2017, 06:58 AM
Master
Divine will is our own free will.

An enlightened being realizes their complete and total sovereignty. Free will is one of the laws of the universe.