Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 16-08-2017, 06:43 AM
Knower
Color Twin Flame: Femine/Masculine Gender reversed

What I'm noticing with spending time here, that some of us, have our souls reversed.

Like, I'm a Masculine Man on the outside, but feminine soul on inside. Whereas my Twin Flame is reversed. It's like we decided to experience the other gender for this incarnation, but I am really a female on the soul level.

I want to say, both of us are very straight CIS versions in real life, it's just I prefer to hang with the girls, she prefers the boys. I'm kinda sensitive, and she's kinda tom boy.

It's even funny, some of the women here complaining about their male Twin Flames, I experience the same behaviour with my TF, just gender reversed. lol

It's hard to communicate that you have this feminine soul, but you aren't Gender Queer in the least. People have this idea that the feminine is expressed in the physical. But it's more about that Ying Yang principle.

Gee Wizz, I even have a bunch of male gay friends I prefer to hang with lol. That's not typical for the average Dude Bro my age (41).

Anyone else relate?
Old 16-08-2017, 07:01 AM
Master
Yes, very much. For years I felt like I was a male inside but knew I wasn't transgender. I also noticed I felt more connected to the right side of my body interestingly (ruled by left side of brain - masculine.) My first "twin flame" was more in his feminine, he never told me but my guess is he too felt inner conflict and confusion about feeling feminine inside.

I've come to realize that this was because my feminine had much wounding, so I dissociated from it and became tough. It's a process of coming into BALANCE and WHOLENESS - eventually transcending these fem/masc categories all together.

Btw there is little sexier than a MAN with a strong feminine energy, that tenderness, vulnerability, availability is sooo yummy and hot lol in my opinion.

Best wishes to you on your journey.
Old 16-08-2017, 07:02 AM
Lorelyen

You said it, it's the Yin Yang principle. It afflicts us all in different ways.

Last edited by Lorelyen : 16-08-2017 at 10:11 AM. Reason: punctuation
Old 16-08-2017, 10:12 AM
Lorelyen

Of just 8 who turned up for zumba (what with holidays and that) three were blokes. As far as I know they aren't gay one definitely isn't as he attends with his Mrs. They have a sensual awareness obviously without tarting around. Maybe slightly more assertive in between-track moments feeling less outnumbered!

Old 16-08-2017, 03:17 PM
Ascender
Totally. I really think I am the masculine but I never felt like a lesbian. I never liked women romantically or sexually. But i think like a man, i aspire things and is aggressive like a man. I also relate more to male characters in movies than with women.

But through time, i am slowly discovering my feminine side. Im thinking my default is masculine woman but now am slowly discovering and exploring the feminine woman in me.
Old 17-08-2017, 01:37 AM
Master
I'm slowly re-discovering my masculine side, i think we should balance both the feminine and the masculine regardless of gender to be on our full potential. I always felt more masculine but usually in a negative way that was rejecting also my feminine side. I look like a very feminine woman on the outside but inside i don't feel like that and i think more "like a guy" compared to the average woman of my age.
Old 17-08-2017, 10:36 PM
Master

i very much associate with female stuff but it is hard because i'm a male and have to live in the male dog-eat-dog world. And I hate it! Sometimes it has been quite frightening! It seems better for the moment though. At least as long as I don't try to have a gf, it is just too hard managing what I 'feel' against what I'm 'supposed to do' any more.
Old 18-08-2017, 12:38 AM
Experiencer
this was one of the first things i discovered on my journey. my soul is "masculine" and tfs soul is "feminine"
Old 18-08-2017, 09:31 AM
Knower
UGH my girl just bought some big old pick up truck to do up.

What happened to my masculinity!!! ha ha! Oh dear...
Old 18-08-2017, 09:44 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Flame
What I'm noticing with spending time here, that some of us, have our souls reversed.

Like, I'm a Masculine Man on the outside, but feminine soul on inside. Whereas my Twin Flame is reversed. It's like we decided to experience the other gender for this incarnation, but I am really a female on the soul level.

I want to say, both of us are very straight CIS versions in real life, it's just I prefer to hang with the girls, she prefers the boys. I'm kinda sensitive, and she's kinda tom boy.

It's even funny, some of the women here complaining about their male Twin Flames, I experience the same behaviour with my TF, just gender reversed. lol

It's hard to communicate that you have this feminine soul, but you aren't Gender Queer in the least. People have this idea that the feminine is expressed in the physical. But it's more about that Ying Yang principle.

Gee Wizz, I even have a bunch of male gay friends I prefer to hang with lol. That's not typical for the average Dude Bro my age (41).

Anyone else relate?

Yes completely, same here!

I am a woman but I have always had a very masculine energy and that is exactly why I ran from him many years ago.

He was the emotional/sensitive type and I was the emotionally unavailable/career focused one.

A lot of the inner work I have done in myself was connecting with my feminine energy and balance both masculine and feminine energies in me. I am now connected with my feminine intuition and sensitivity too, especially in close relationships.

Now I follow "doing through being" and not the "make it happen" and "go get it" as before. I only do and act (masculine energy) from inspired guidance and then go back to the feminine energy of flowing and allowing, and I am much happier this way.

And now I looooove to see that side of him too. And I am able to see his masculine side as well. It's just his masculine side is not attached to the ego, like it is in so many men out there.

I guess it's all a question of each person having to balance both energies in themselves, regardless of gender.