Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 24-08-2017, 03:17 AM
Knower

Exclamation How to Get A Spirit Out?

So, I moved into a new home recently and the moment I moved in I could tell there was a presence, but I couldn't tell exactly what it was, just that it was there.

The first couple weeks was hearing foot steps
I thought maybe it was just the house creeking

but then while I was gone my dad said he heard the same thing, footsteps down the hallway. He thought someone was home, but no one was.

Then, I posted about this part in another thread, but one night when I was meditating I heard a mans voice speak "i am trying to get your attention."
At first I believed it was my higher self based off what I was told in the thread, but after it happened again the other night I could tell I was way off.

Now there's been an increase in footsteps, and banging noises.

I tried to open communication with the spirit, but they weren't being clear with me, almost like a stubborn child and I felt I shouldn't trust it.
I communicated using a green stone on my pendulum (i'm not sure what kind it is) and a chunk of obsidian from the desert in a white bowl filled half way with water.

I told the spirit they are no longer welcome in my home, and then I smudged the house after saying a prayer.

But it didn't work, in fact it's making itself known more than two or three times a day.

I feel like it may be because I used the obsidian improperly :/

I'm not sure, I was just going with my intuition.

So any advice on how I can get it out?

A part of me wants to try to find out more about it, but the better part of me is telling me to get it out of here.
Old 24-08-2017, 01:53 PM
Knower

Dear CcolTonS7

Pse note that gemstones, broom behind the door whatever mambo jambo will not do any effect on spirits.

Ask yourself in case it was the other way around, would you left your house (he beleive his is the owner of the house as same as you) would you left the house in case some person put gemstones in water and so one?

The only thing I know is "Gospel at Home" in a weekly basis or daily basis depending on the situation , at certain time (same time every week or day) all members of the family (if possible) gather around the table, put a glass of filtered water for each one, make an opening pray (in chapter XXVIII you will find suggestions), after that you read some text from Gospel according to Spiritism from Allan Kardec (you can freely download from the internet in pdf file) you can choose at random or read in sequence. Someone who read make some comments what understand about the text can give some examples on daily life, Ends with another pray (can check again suggestion from chapter 28) asking for everybody in the house and for the spirit who needs help! Drink the water. Doing this frequently the good spirits will be always around your house and make a "protection".

Pse understand that this spirit is just confused, sometines dont know that he already gone, sometimes even knowing he is a spirit he still think he is the owner of the house, dont face this as fight or something bad. You just ned to help him and helping him you will help yourself!

Fratenal hugs!
Old 24-08-2017, 01:53 PM
Knower

I forgot to say not to stop after you help this spirit!
Old 24-08-2017, 03:42 PM
Experiencer

Agreed

Spirit's are people too.

Even negative ones need help.
Old 24-08-2017, 04:48 PM
Knower

alright awesome. Thanks for the advice! I'll give that a try :)
Old 24-08-2017, 08:20 PM
Master
Aw, the 'ole 'which came first the human or the spirit'?

Wishing you the best in this CcolTonS7.

Don't rule out compromise and befriending for less disrupted co-habituating if all else fails.
Old 25-08-2017, 09:47 AM
Pathfinder

Hi CcolTonS7

It sounds to me like you simply need to do your best to connect with the spirit, as you have already been trying too.

Are you aware of your own spirit guides? If so, i would ask them to assist when you are at a heightened state of sensitivity for example, while meditating.

As other have mentioned, the spirit is probably just scared and confused after being stuck on the earth plane and needs some guidance to go "home" to the spirit world.

All the best, i'm sure the situation will solve itself soon :)
Old 26-08-2017, 01:33 AM
Administrator
Hello

At times there is a message there for you that your not hearing. At times the activity is not meant to be annoying but to make you aware of something.

I had this with the first house I owned, there was an event in the house that brought the spirits of the husband and wife back into it when he passed away. He took his wife's life in the house. I tried everything to get them to leave, but it was not until I took the time to find the "story" in the news paper to whom was there I got them to leave.

The problem at times is not knowing whom or what your dealing with in asking something to leave. In this you can stir the pot more and bring in more activity as they do want attention and to be heard.

If there is a way to find out if there was someone that died in the home, or an event like a fire ect in it. In just finding this out at times that will bring in the calm as you can then bless that passing or event.

Lynn