Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 04-05-2016, 08:30 PM
Guide
That's quite a silly notion, though I sadly am not surprised you've read that, because I've seen the occasional subtly racist starseed/new age website in the past. I detest even the slightest implication that only white people can be spiritually advanced or evolved, even if it's expressed in coded language.
Old 04-05-2016, 09:34 PM
Seeker

Race absolutely doesnt matter. I met one other indigo of the same race not too longo ago.. She was a bit older than me. Were both of southeast asian descent. But, i suspect elements of the archons influence got in the way of us creating a true bond.. We were both at different levels of awareness.. I wonder why some indigos are targeted more so than others?
Old 01-03-2017, 08:16 PM
Seeker

NO race is not applicable, it's about the soul, can be any color from anyplace.
Old 25-03-2017, 12:12 PM
Suspended
Guide
Can Indigo Folk be Any Raçe Colour Creed.

What an interesting thread,but to assume an Indigo entity would discriminate between race,colour or creed to me is preposterous.

I am an Indigo,what I call a true Indigo,I will explain that in a thread soon,a thread about how I became one,and,some of you will not like it,why,because non of us can prove our "Indigoness",you can do a quiz but you have to ask different questions than those posted on internet sites.

Any Race,Colour or Creed can be an Indigo.

Kind Regards Billy…
Old 25-03-2017, 01:21 PM
Master
The soul does not have colour or race, it is only human beings who are differentiated that way. Any soul can go to any person regardless of their colour or race so starseeds or children, Indigoes, etc can be any colour and living anywhere around the globe. Be careful what you read and dicern the information.
Old 29-04-2017, 12:30 AM
Master

I've seen people of all races with different types of auras and soul origins. Race is not a factor.