Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 15-10-2017, 08:54 AM
Knower

weird experience

Its made me question the whole TF experience. Okay, a few days ago I went shopping, now there is a guy who works there who is a guilty pleasure of mine in the sense I like to see him, he is very easy on the eye! I moved out of the area 4 years ago which was no big deal, I dont have any weird feelings for this guy just an appreciation, anyway I was forced to move back to the area, I had no choice, so I moved back and I started using that store where he works again, as far as I know he is oblivious of me which suits me, I forgot about him until I went in the store and saw him and I was pleasantly surprised to see him.

however since returning I have noticed this guy making some prolonged eye contact with me, uncomfortably so! last week as I was leaving he walked past in front of me and stared at me the whole time, I made eye contact with him then looked away, then suddenly I felt a really strong feeling of love wave over me, so much so that going home I was debating whether to go back to the store and talk to him, I have done nothing but think about him, strong feelings and all that. Weird! why am I suddenly having these obsessive feelings for this buy when a few weeks ago I couldnt care less.

anyway, this is where the TF thing comes in, I am wondering if "my feelings" are actually me picking up his feelings? currently I have not been thinking about my TF at all, there is no reason for this my life is fairly similar, however I think he is going through some marital woes in his relationship and is focussing on those. The sudden change from benign feelings to full blown "in love" stalker feelings for the store guy has made me wonder if I am picking up his feelings. I have had lots of psychic experiences, telepathic experiences, I am empathic can anyone relate to this sort of scenario?
Old 15-10-2017, 09:30 AM
Lorelyen

Hoping you don't mind honesty it sounds like one of those dangerous assumptions that various "twin flame theories" encourages people to make.
Are you sure you aren't just infatuated? Currently you don't know much about him at all.
Are you sure his eye contact isn't just because he recognises you and wonders why you're always looking at him?
How is it possible to fall in love with someone on the basis of their appearance (eye-candy - which suggests it's desire more than love)?
Do you even know his current relationship status?

These are the kind of questions you have to resolve. The idea that you might be picking up his feelings for you is a very risky assumption.

You could be right but if wrong it'll lead to disappointment. Take care you don't set your expectations too high.

My views....
Old 15-10-2017, 10:45 AM
Master
I've felt something like this in a way. But not quite the same.

He was dubbed cute store guy. That is what I referred to him as, and called him. He had a name which I knew of later on as we had a mutual friend.

I first spoke of him to my brother when I went to the store and saw the guy working there a couple times.
I walked into the house one time and my brother asked me where I was. I told him "Ah yeah man I went to the store, and got something. There is a cute store guy who works there".

He responded "Really? So did you have sex with him"? (Brother's and their jokes, gotta love em ) I responded "Yeah, we did it right then and there while he was working in the store, what seriously"? (Alright I have a weird sense of humor too). He asked me what my point was and I said verbatim. "Nothing. He's a guy. He works at the store. He's a cute store guy".

He responded... "A cute store guy? What are you just going to keep calling him that? He probably has a name, why don't you ask him what his name is next time you go to the store"? I essentially told him, he works there, he is at work, I am shy and I was not going to ask him his name.

Then I told my brother, "I don't need to know his name, he is just eye candy, he's a cute store guy, I'm not going to marry him, have a story book romance and bear his children, he is eye candy that's it".

My brother commented on how horrible the terms eye candy sound, by stating that I made it sound like he's a piece of meat. At that time I got a bit tired of standing there talking to my brother and told him "Look man females understand this, it's like when you see a hot chick". He responded "Yeah but that sounds like you're degrading him". At which Point I said with determination. "Yeah well I've declared him cute store guy. He doesn't know it yet, but that is now his name".

My brother laughed when I said that.

My point is, it has happened exactly as I told my brother it would. I didn't marry cute store guy, we've never had a story book romance, and I am 100 percent positive I didn't bear his children.

I never expected anything from it other than what it actually was. The guy looked good to me. I had a period of going to the store often, he seemed very nice, I talked to him a couple times, and seeing him sorta made me light up- but it wasn't just his appearance, he for the most part seemed very easy going, and pleasant. Like a bit of an uplift.

And I felt love for him. Not like the same way you may be talking I'm unsure, can't exactly tell by what you said, to be honest, it sounds a bit like Lorelyen suggested, infatuated.

I honestly loved him for being a nice person. We weren't best friends, or soulmates, and we sure weren't going to fall in love and get married.

But he was generally a nice person, with a good smile.

Most certainly not a piece of meat.

But to this day I still call him cute store guy, and if I saw him at that old store he worked, or anywhere else, I'd be happy.

It could be worse, he could have felt something back, and it may not have been what I wanted- or we could have had a short lived relationship that ended for whatever the reason and there would be one, because simply, looks are not enough.

Perhaps ask yourself what it is you really feel for this person? Personally a soulmate is the last thing from my mind upon first seeing or meeting someone. It takes a level of time and trust for that, at least it does for me.

Perhaps you could try asking his name? And go from there.
Old 15-10-2017, 11:23 AM
Knower

Argh, I posted this all wrong, love was a strong feeling but it was in that ballpark, I dont know why I felt that, which is why I was confused I do not have feelings for this guy, I dont keep staring at this guy, I dont even know this guy. I dont stalk this guy, I actually found the staring by him making me feel uncomfortable in a negative way, I have never openly stared at this guy.

I am going to shop at another store.
Old 15-10-2017, 12:25 PM
Master
Hi Calinee, apology if anything I previously posted came off as harsh? I did not mean anything to sound critical in any way.

To be honest here, and I am not positive as I do not know you, but am wondering perhaps the feelings you are picking up on are actually your own? And even if they are realize there is nothing really wrong with how you are feeling if they are.

I have recently been through something similar, but was a very unpleasant situation in comparison to yous.

Someone introduced themselves several months ago to me, I am not sure whether I actually ever knew them or not.

I found myself extremely attracted to them. I can not really even explain it. A strong sense of a connection, not merely appearance wise- but at a deeper level. Sort of to try and explain a palpable force. The man could take a look at me, and put me in a state of well this palpable attraction, Like I could just feel it. No one else has been capable of that in quite the same way.

I wasn't stalking him, and it didn't feel quite like an obsession but more of a strong unexplainable connection- not just love.

He made me very uncomfortable, and If I remember correctly I think I may have made him uncomfortable or nervous as well. Saw him a couple times I believe, and boom, attacks me.

Wasn't too physical or too violent- but you get the picture?

I thankfully am safe and not too much came of it, I was able to fend for myself a bit, and my family member came home in time for me to be able to physically separate from the individual.

I think what I was feeling was way stronger perhaps than what you are going through right now, as you've said you are not stalking or obsessed with this guy. Don't worry I believe you, and hope I did not come off as rude with the above post of mine.

But also I think it could be possible they very well may be your own feelings, then again they could be his as well.

If you are empathic which could be a strong possibility here they very well could be his feelings, you are able to pick up on. If that is the case it may not be Tf related. But that too doesn't mean Tfs do not exactly exist. But it may indeed be a case of empathy, at least that is what it sounds like to me, now that I have re-read your post.

That actually is a very profound gift, if you are prone to empathic feeling.

So wanted to throw those ideas in here, and to say you are not crazy at all. You could be empathic, or perhaps they were your feelings, but that isn't necessarily weird in itself to feel that way. I have felt that way before as well, but when I do it is usually like the example I gave with a guy from what used to be a local store near me.

As for the attraction with the individual I spoke of in this post. I have no clue what that is about.

I have never felt something like that before.

Best wishes and blessings to you.
Old 15-10-2017, 07:36 PM
Lorelyen

Same here. No offence intended. Calineee, your original post came across optimistic but apprehensive. No matter, you seem to have arrived at a conclusion so...

all the best to you.

Pax tecum.
Old 15-10-2017, 07:51 PM
Master

people tend to over think things and see something where there is nothing.