Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 11-10-2017, 10:23 PM
Experiencer
@eternalflame-

Lol So does that make me neutral cop? Because as we all know there is no good or bad but experiences to be observed in non judgement.

I only said that because making comments about others feelings can sometimes stop them from sharing again. This doesn't help anyone since most of us feel like we're living a secret life anyway.
Old 11-10-2017, 10:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychegrl
@eternalflame-

Lol So does that make me neutral cop? Because as we all know there is no good or bad but experiences to be observed in non judgement.

I only said that because making comments about others feelings can sometimes stop them from sharing again. This doesn't help anyone since most of us feel like we're living a secret life anyway.

Yes, and I can definitely see the point in your comment.

No offense intended toward the threat starter,

Merely explaining my own thoughts on the subject. I asked what their ideal of a perfect partner is for a reason, possibly to sort out my own feelings on the subject.

But yes I believe we have more than one soul connection.

FairyCrystal brought up that everyone is a potential soul connection.

I am rather fond of that view- I see others as individuals, all of whom have something to teach if we are willing to listen.

The twinflame is something different from the soul connection from what I have gathered, and it is consider there is only one.

Having no tf myself, I wouldn't know too much about what such a connection is supposed to feel like.

But yes, I believe it possible to have more than one soul connection.

Thank you for your comment psychegrl, helped to look at things from another perspective.
Old 12-10-2017, 09:31 PM
Ascender

Yes I've met lots, and well I agree that everyone is a soulmate in a sense, what I believe in, is soul families and I believe that we have our main soul family, and then other soul families that are in close proximity with us, and who also come into our lives as soulmates. So while everyone is a soulmate in a sense, we do have souls that are closer to ours than others, and souls that we repeatedly have lives with.

I also believe I've met at least 2 people that I had a soul contract with, I say that because of the instant connection and also, I saw a light in their eyes and I read that is a soul contract. I forget where I read that, but it stuck with me because I don't have any other explanation for it.

The first one, which was a soul contract and also a sort of a twin flame thing (a near twin or something, I don't know.) I met him when I was 24 or so... it was an instant connection, saw a light in his eyes. He lived on the other side of the country from me... I travelled 3000 miles to see him. Before I went, I was riding passenger in the car and said a prayer with my eyes closed to ask if I should go... I opened my eyes and there was a billboard with his name on it in front of my face. His name is extremely rare, I never met anyone else with it. A very rare word/ name in general. I had some other signs involving him, that was my first experience with signs. Oddly enough that situation had a lot of similarities with my tf/ current tf/ or whatever he is/was. The second one that I saw the lights in his eyes was my current tf.

I had one other connection that was kind of twin flame-ish, although I had no supernatural experiences or signs with him. I say twin flame-ish because, again, oddly, many similarities with my current tf. They looked similar, I met them both in the same exact type of place, they had the same emotional block/ issue/ childhood abuse. Same exact issue. We had a on-again off-again sort of romance thing, but he would never commit to me.

I've met other people that I instantly clicked with, I've met what I believe are members of my direct soul family. They are platonic friends, nothing romantic about it. There is an instant and always bond there, no matter how long we go without talking or seeing each other. It's a closeness and mutual caring, but I don't think it's about both parties being exactly alike.

I've met other close proximity soulmates along the way, I'm sure that they are either members of my direct soul family or a close soul family to my own. We just met and there is this instant bond, it's not necessarily about romance, they are usually more platonic.
One recent example, I was camping alone and I got lost in the woods. I decided to chill by the water until the sun came up and I could see better to find my way back to my tent. As I was chilling by myself a group of guys showed up, we instantly clicked. They invited me to hang out with them for a while, and it was like instant connection, and they showed up right when I needed them. After a couple of hours of hanging out with them, they were hugging me and telling me how happy they were that they met me. It wasn't a romantic connection, but I'm sure they were either members of my soul family or a close soul family to mine.

So yes, I believe we have many soul connections and a soul family.
Old 13-10-2017, 12:43 AM
Experiencer

I've had a couple of soul mates and one TF. Many people in my life are part of my soul family though. My soul mates were there for a catalyst then gone. Well, okay, one of them is still sort of in my life, but we haven't seen each other in 10 years. My TF, however, is totally different. Even after being apart for 12 years, we still have an insane connection.
Old 15-10-2017, 01:28 AM
Master
I believe we have many soulmates especially the ones from our soul family, usually they share the same interests, hobbies and maybe sometimes looks from you and feel like "home" while we have only one TF and maybe one or two "primary soulmates", very important soulmates that are really close to a TF experience, to not mistake with the so called "false twin" but in reality it's a karmic connection that isn't like a "primary soulmate", they just came in your life to teach you lessons.
I had a connection in the past that was very similar to a primary soulmate, near twin kind of without these spooky signs and spiritual connection, we were lot a like in most things, shared lots of common stuff, we talked the same "language" (more like understanding each other and same kind of humour), unfortunately this connection was really hard because there was issues due to her mom controlling personality and her being not so mentally independent from her. Infact we also argued and separate due because my ego didn't accept all of this, after reconnecting but things were cold and i make the big mistake to not go to her bday. Eh, my ego was very rampant years ago . I also had some romantic feelings for her and mutual, after a while she went more and more less connected with me and later going silent.
I suffered years and years due to this break up, i wanted to find desperately someone else like her but with no luck. Ironically, i think this woman and TF are a bit similar physically and mentally, the dynamics are also very similar especially the "third party" obstucting the connection.
Old 16-10-2017, 12:11 AM
Suspended
Yes. I define a soul connection as a relationship that definitely makes you grow on a deeper level. It's something out of control. It just changes you...makes you grow at a rapid rate.. I've met 3
Old 16-10-2017, 11:14 AM
Knower

I think its a spectrum, everyone is a soul mate to some degree but certain soulmates resonate with our frequencies more closely.

But I firmly believe there is only 1 twin flame, for me personally anyway. And its not necessarily a 'happily ever after' type connection but more for soul evolution, with the romantic aspect as a catalyst.