Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2015, 10:12 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barchiel
I told Azrael I need to stay away from this topic section, but it being my domain I couldn't not of course. Now as the archangel of love, I am so confused by the concepts under this thread. I control which and when and why each soul falls in love and stays in love. I am over legions of cupids and yet have no clue what these concepts are about.
In a nutshell, most come here hoping to get some clarification after their whole world of beliefs have been turned upside down due to an awakening of sorts shortly after having met someone. The meeting tends to be seen as a spiritual connection with another that is unique to them, the concept being that they are two halves of the one soul....and hence has been labeled Twin Flame.

Generally, the awakening consists of heightened energy, as in a kundalini awakening, as well as telepathic communication with the other. An awareness too of signs and synchronicities. And ofcourse not forgetting the love that many here call unconditional, but only because it was instantly felt without cause other than having met.

The confusion that is sometime evident here comes from the lack of understanding that the connection is not about romance, although it could lead to it in some respects, but more about it being a catalyst to self awareness. Its also a process, in time we do progress to certain spiritual understandings that is helped by the inner guidance that had been discovered through our awakening.

We tend to come here to share our own perspective and the understandings we have gleaned through our own experience...we have newbies that are in shock so to speak and we also have oldies that can hand down some home truths before the romance of the situation causes more pain ....and many in between. Its all a walk in the dark looking for that glimmer of light to guide us home. The more we learn and understand of this situation the less resistant and more discerning we are to truths.

I hope this clears things up a little of what we are about, I'm sorry if we have not been as welcoming as we should but emotions here are deep....its about feelings that are already piqued to breaking point....so forgive us if at times we come across too sensitive. We're a good bunch really...theres a lot of support going on here.
Old 07-07-2015, 10:16 PM
Master
O for god's sake! Two Archangles trying to connect to people and asking questions through a forum????Which religion, which scripture? and why love and death as a couple?
Why do you annonunce yourselves as archangles, why not just an anomynous username as many here, and then ask your questions?
this is truly about CREATING CONFUSION ... You're trying to create camps and doubt or believe among people who are genuinly searching for answers and trying to help each other. Trying to infiltrate to play mindgames .Sorry people who know me a little bit and who I offend right now, but I had to say this. I ( and this is my opinion) see this as intentional manipulation THAT's the energy I felt.
Old 07-07-2015, 10:35 PM
Deactivated Account

YS1YS2 is right. I'm unsubscribing.
Old 08-07-2015, 02:42 AM
Master
I reckon there is something deeper going on with the “Confusion”. If the Archangel of Love has trouble understanding Twin Flames, it would not only explain why there are so many problems being faced between us (like them selecting others as life partners), but it could also mean that we are creating these connections ourselves - not the higher entities as we often feel. It could be a rebellion of some kind, which we are struggling to loosen ourselves away from. Anyway, just a thought outside of the box.
Old 08-07-2015, 02:48 AM
MGazonda

Quote:
Originally Posted by vis-à-vis
I reckon there is something deeper going on with the “Confusion”. If the Archangel of Love has trouble understanding Twin Flames, it would not only explain why there are so many problems being faced between us (like them selecting others as life partners), but it could also mean that we are creating these connections ourselves - not the higher entities as we often feel. It could be a rebellion of some kind, which we are struggling to loosen ourselves away from. Anyway, just a thought outside of the box.

This is something I've been trying to get at for a long time... though a bit subtler than what happened in this thread.
Old 08-07-2015, 02:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGazonda
This is something I've been trying to get at for a long time... though a bit subtler than what happened in this thread.

None of us know for sure do we, but falling in love had never been faced with such difficulty, until of course you fell out of love. With a TF, it's impossible to fall out of love. Alternatively, you fall in and out of love simultaneously a million times a day. Imagine if we had the power now to chose who loved who, the world would be in a much different state of affair.
Old 08-07-2015, 03:16 AM
MGazonda

Quote:
Originally Posted by vis-à-vis
None of us know for sure do we, but falling in love had never been faced with such difficulty, until of course you fell out of love. With a TF, it's impossible to fall out of love. Alternatively, you fall in and out of love simultaneously a million times a day. Imagine if we had the power now to chose who loved who, the world would be in a much different state of affair.

With a TF, we don't know what falling in and out of love is like. And so, many people assume that their experiences are the true TF ones. But this gets tired, 'cause no one really knows.
Old 08-07-2015, 10:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGazonda
With a TF, we don't know what falling in and out of love is like. And so, many people assume that their experiences are the true TF ones. But this gets tired, 'cause no one really knows.

No one really knows, but imagine if what we thought we knew was actually untrue. So somehow we were mislead to believe that what we were experiencing, this difficult and unruly connection, was created by God or Angels or Higher Soul or Fairy Dust, but in reality this was all created by us. And the whole Universe is just as perplexed and as baffled as we all are. But if we can all make it work, maybe the whole Universe does change. From the bottom up.
Old 09-07-2015, 02:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by YS1YS2
O for god's sake! Two Archangles trying to connect to people and asking questions through a forum????Which religion, which scripture? and why love and death as a couple?
No weirder than most religions major texts being given by God to a human to chisel into stone tablets, or onto scrolls.....
Closed Thread