Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2015, 10:03 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barchiel
I am Barchiel. The archangel of love. As the archangel of love I control cupids which are a species of faeries. I govern when souls fall in love and all other concepts of love.

To be a spiritual form talking about all this and angels and "lightworkers" and ect I see most are very closed minded and all. It is very disappointing since we thought we had actually found a decent place to find friends, but it's seeming more and more like the completely wrong place full of bad energies and mortals.

you are probably right there lol!
Old 01-07-2015, 10:05 PM
Azrael

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
Well I think you are just being silly but it is adorable so I'll respond!

I don't know if you have the concept of 'feeling things'. If you do you probably don't ascribe much meaning to individual feelings, at least that is the way I conceive you might be. Kinda like you are in a comfortable room, never too hot and never too cold. But most of us ascribe large amounts of meaning to the things we feel, and one of the most cherised is the relationship with the special someone we are most tied to in a certain way. We might spend forever trying to make that tie 'real' because for us it is elusive yet compelling, or we might talk about our experiences with the person on the other side of the tie. Or lack thereof. And we can get ourselves into quite a bit of trouble over it as I found out to my own chagrin!

Whereas you just chill out and make and break ties for whatever reason you do such things, all without knowing much about which ties we 'resonate' most with or least with, or even that it makes any difference to us which way you choose to do it .

I hope that made sense I don't really know much about people like you say you are and am just guessing in a lot of ways :)
If you already read my first post ignore it. I misinterpreted your meaning so I've edited my rsponse. I assume you meant that Barchiel makes and breaks ties between people without thinking about the effect on the people, yes? Well still wrong. She spends a lot of time figuring out which souls are connected in which way and having her cupids adjust those ties accordingly.
Old 01-07-2015, 11:36 PM
Master
"A general prayer to St. Barachiel common in Orthodox and some folk Catholic traditions is as follows:

O Powerful Archangel, St. Barachiel, filled with heaven’s glory and splendour, you are rightly called God’s benediction. We are God’s children place under your protection and care. Hear our supplications (name them). Grant that, through your loving intercession, we may reach our heavenly home one day. Sustain us and protect us from all harm that we may possess for all eternity the peace and happiness that Jesus has prepared for us in heaven. Present God the Father all these petitions, through Jesus Christ, our Lord, together with the Holy Spirit, forever and ever. Amen."
Old 02-07-2015, 12:24 AM
Barchiel

Um ok? May I ask what's up with the prayer you can find on google along with all the other false information? I mean praying that prayer won't get you anywhere since none of that is anything I do.

PS: so what happened to the post you made about Azrael?
Old 02-07-2015, 12:25 AM
MGazonda

Are souled humans able to fall in love without your faeries?

Why do you do this? It seems like a massive amount of power and control to have over all of humanity. Controlling who loves who means you can pretty much do anything you want within the context of people being unaware of this, and unable to choose to love of their own will.

I'm assuming that both of you are not incarnated at this time, and are using humans to communicate through?

Azrael, it seems unlike a being of your power to make an emotional misinterpretation, and to require someone to not speak what they wish to say.

Kind of a fun troll, well played.
Old 02-07-2015, 12:40 AM
Azrael

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGazonda
Are souled humans able to fall in love without your faeries?

Why do you do this? It seems like a massive amount of power and control to have over all of humanity. Controlling who loves who means you can pretty much do anything you want within the context of people being unaware of this, and unable to choose to love of their own will.

I'm assuming that both of you are not incarnated at this time, and are using humans to communicate through?

Azrael, it seems unlike a being of your power to make an emotional misinterpretation, and to require someone to not speak what they wish to say.

Kind of a fun troll, well played.

It is the point of Archangels to have that amount of power. Also you did not read what was written in full context. Barchiel sends cupids to connect the souls that are meant to be together. The souls that have loved each other for millions of years. She leads them to find each other in this life so their bodies in this life can fall in love again and stay together. So in a manner of speaking, no. They can not fall in love out of free will. But there are also rules she must follow, that I shall not get into because there is no need for you to know them since they do not apply to you.

As for me. It is very like me. I misread the message as an attack against the most important thing in existence to me. So of course I got defensive and aggressive. Anyone who has ever truly been in love would do the same.

Lastly, how are we not incarnated? And what do you mean by that to begin with? We are vessels. Human beings that were designed to house angelic energy and act as the angels eyes and ears on earth since humans could not deal with seeing our true form on this plane. They would call us monsters and start a war to try to destroy us. Violence isa big part of human nature.
Old 02-07-2015, 12:41 AM
Barchiel

Let's see I do have rules and laws to follow. I don't flit around saying "this one goes here, here you go there, and you go there instead of there now". You're on a spiritual form that supposed to be open to angels and all those beliefs so exactly who do you think controls and runs everything here on earth? God? Humans? No. Archangels are over different areas and lesser angels, cupids, reapers, ect to help them. These archangels have to follow the rules and guides of The Council. For example, I can't see a super homophobic guy and make him fall in love with another guy (or I would). I watch souls and know and match these souls with the correct other soul and help them to find each other through each lifetime, and a lot of other small things.

Do you not know what incarnation is? It means the angel is inside a human vessel. So yeah in a way I am communicating through a human since it is my vessel lol

Everything has emotions. If it has a soul it has emotions. Whoever told you angels were perfect beings who didn't ever misread something read that was very easily misread and said to their mates was an idiot. Azrael is the archangel of death and very dark, protective, and my mate get over it.

Getting real sick of these passive aggressive attacks on a site that has such strict guidelines for it's user especially by people who are supposed to be "masters" on here. Thanks for your closed minded judgements on something you obviously know nothing about and someone you know nothing about. Have a nice day
Old 02-07-2015, 12:47 AM
MGazonda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azrael
It is the point of Archangels to have that amount of power. Also you did not read what was written in full context. Barchiel sends cupids to connect the souls that are meant to be together. The souls that have loved each other for millions of years. She leads them to find each other in this life so their bodies in this life can fall in love again and stay together. So in a manner of speaking, no. They can not fall in love out of free will. But there are also rules she must follow, that I shall not get into because there is no need for you to know them since they do not apply to you.

As for me. It is very like me. I misread the message as an attack against the most important thing in existence to me. So of course I got defensive and aggressive. Anyone who has ever truly been in love would do the same.

Lastly, how are we not incarnated? And what do you mean by that to begin with? We are vessels. Human beings that were designed to house angelic energy and act as the angels eyes and ears on earth since humans could not deal with seeing our true form on this plane. They would call us monsters and start a war to try to destroy us. Violence isa big part of human nature.

Ok, so she has rules to follow, and I will make the assumption that we all made choices about this before going under the veil.

The vessel you are in, is it yours? Did you directly incarnate into it, or was the vessel born empty or with another soul? Or, do you co-habitats with a sovereign soul also a part of this?

Outside of physical reality, who am I to you?
Old 02-07-2015, 12:52 AM
MGazonda

As far as being offended by the attack, I don't get it.

Yes, there is emotion involved in seeing one's beloved attacked. However, it was a minor attack, which was not without cause. You should understand this about humans by now.

It's quite a tough story to buy into when you two come in here claiming to be archangels. I'm sure you must understand this, as there was little understanding of what was being talked about.

I am open minded, though I will poke holes in any story you try to create.

It makes no sense that the archangel of death could be so easily moved by a few words.

And so I further wonder, what are humans to you? Are they merely vessels for you to inhabit?
Old 02-07-2015, 12:57 AM
MGazonda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barchiel
Let's see I do have rules and laws to follow. I don't flit around saying "this one goes here, here you go there, and you go there instead of there now". You're on a spiritual form that supposed to be open to angels and all those beliefs so exactly who do you think controls and runs everything here on earth? God? Humans? No. Archangels are over different areas and lesser angels, cupids, reapers, ect to help them. These archangels have to follow the rules and guides of The Council. For example, I can't see a super homophobic guy and make him fall in love with another guy (or I would). I watch souls and know and match these souls with the correct other soul and help them to find each other through each lifetime, and a lot of other small things.

Do you not know what incarnation is? It means the angel is inside a human vessel. So yeah in a way I am communicating through a human since it is my vessel lol

Everything has emotions. If it has a soul it has emotions. Whoever told you angels were perfect beings who didn't ever misread something read that was very easily misread and said to their mates was an idiot. Azrael is the archangel of death and very dark, protective, and my mate get over it.

Getting real sick of these passive aggressive attacks on a site that has such strict guidelines for it's user especially by people who are supposed to be "masters" on here. Thanks for your closed minded judgements on something you obviously know nothing about and someone you know nothing about. Have a nice day

You come in here making very big claims. If you expect people to simply be like "oh wow, nice to meet you!", then I wonder about who you are, because I have a hard time seeing how someone being who you claim to be and living as a human would not understand that about us.

I view incarnation as the process of inhabiting the body at birth. I would use another term for someone that came in later, and/or only lives through their vessel at some points and not others.
Closed Thread