Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 09-05-2015, 04:32 AM
PaulF

On the right path or not

Hi all. Just wondering if you are able to tell if you are on the right path or not. Years ago I had a few readings by some Mediums and all were very close in their readings but my future is nothing like what they stated and although I know that you can change your path easily does this also mean that I may have drifted of my path due to negativity or other problems (did struggle with gambling for a while). Could seeing another Medium help me correct issues that may need attention. Thanks.
Old 09-05-2015, 02:33 PM
Master

If you type in You Tube, Abraham Hicks Path, you get a lot of audios that pop up. Abraham is channeled by Esther Hicks, and if you haven't heard of them, they are a group of nonphysical entities that are a lot of fun and give amazing answers on pretty much whatever subject you can think of. There are 1000's of audio files posted on You Tube.

I think we all have separate paths for different subjects: relationships, career, body image, spirituality, etc. etc., and everyone is on their path with each subject. You can't really get off your path, you can get sideways sometimes :), but you are still on the path - the path is your life, so you can't jump off of that! You can look at your path and see if there are any boulders in your way, and try and work with the boulders, or you can move around the boulders. I think of the big boulders as fears, and everything I want out of that path that I am not getting is hiding behind a fear, and my journey now is about finding my fears and conquering them, whiteknuckling my way through them. For me, it usually takes only one time with facing a fear before the fear is miraculously gone, and the joy comes flooding in that the fear was hiding. Behind every boulder is the greatness of who we are. You just have to kick some boulders around and see what happens, or take the path of least resistance and go around them. What we choose, each choice we make, determines the trajectory of our path.

Mediums can see the path that you are on and see the possibilities of the path that you are on, but they are usually not accurate about foretelling the future because of the choices we make each and every day, what to wear to work, what avenue do we travel to work, do we stop anywhere and get anything.

If you follow your gut instincts, and do what feels better to you when you come across a choice, that is the way to feeling better about whatever it is you are doing. Learning how to listen to your gut is a life lesson, for me, but it is getting easier. Listening to the emotions of your body is helpful to staying on the path in the manner that feels better.

Just have fun and be happy and the path will unfold in amazing ways you could never have imagined.
Old 09-05-2015, 02:49 PM
Master
You can find out if you are on the right path through dreams.

If you get dreams of long, straight, narrow roads or tracks that are easy to follow on a slight incline up a hill then that is an easy good life path to follow.

Another clue in dreams are dreams which show you traveling forward on a railway line. They are rigid, fixed with slight inclines.
Old 10-05-2015, 11:25 AM
Cheesus Toast

I am of a different field of thought. It is not necessarily for me to say whether mediums are true or not, I would say it is irrelevant. From what I have seen and understood, people do not predict the future, they form it based on what they believe.

I will admit that I am someone with depressive problems. I admit that is a spiritual affliction. I also think that it is something that is inevitable. Maybe the inevitability comes in that I am not as disciplined as I would like to be; because I have preconceptions that have not been fulfilled and various other things. You may even have heard the notion that "depression is an inability to construct a future". I would say that is one aspect of depression - I think it is far more multidimensional than that... but that is enough about me.

The fundamental principle that I am leading towards is to do with how you construct your life (your future). Do you think you need someone else to construct it or are you willing to take control yourself? If you do not know the future then freewill may just as well be truth. That is the reason why people trust that freewill is truth. Predetermination is an assumption - not a truth.
Old 10-05-2015, 12:59 PM
Master
IMO, spend your money elsewhere. Focus on the now. Nothing that came before is relevant to your well being. The future is useless to you at this moment. Meditate to learn how to still the mind.
Old 10-05-2015, 09:11 PM
Master
Yes , Find yourself and the Spirit of all and in all things inside of yourself and rely on that.......
Old 10-05-2015, 09:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulF
Hi all. Just wondering if you are able to tell if you are on the right path or not. Years ago I had a few readings by some Mediums and all were very close in their readings but my future is nothing like what they stated and although I know that you can change your path easily does this also mean that I may have drifted of my path due to negativity or other problems (did struggle with gambling for a while). Could seeing another Medium help me correct issues that may need attention. Thanks.

Guidance helps to guide you when you cant be your own guide.

It supports you to find your way sometimes, when you feel a little lost or confused about life and matters in your life.

The path is the path your on right now. There is no right or wrong path. If your listening to yourself, letting go of what isn't working for you, building awareness of where you want to go, the path will take you there.

So do you want to see another medium. Does that feel right for you at this time?

You have the answer in you to know.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 10-05-2015, 09:29 PM
luntrusreality

From an absolute viewpoint even writing this thread is part of the path, going to sleep, working, watching tv. It is all the path, there is no right or wrong, you can't fail.

Relatively speaking there are a lot of distractions out there.
But I guess it all depends on what your intention is.
What path are you on?
What does "path" mean and what would the end goal of a path be that is different from THIS right now.
Old 10-05-2015, 10:02 PM
Master
Mediums see the most likely or most mathematically probable future based on current decision patterns.
So if we do something or make a choice which was against our general nature and it changes our vibration then we're off path compared to what the Medium saw and by our own choice.
Vices, addictions, certain types of relationships, death and mourning, sever health problems, auto accidents are all things which can cause vibrational shifts moving us from the Path we were on to another Path line.

There's lots of way to learn, none are more right or wrong than another and all have value. Having said that though some paths do hurt more than others!
Old 11-05-2015, 08:17 AM
PaulF

Thanks for all the replies. Not so worried about the future but more about how I may have changed my path by negativity and other choices which may have ended up putting in blockages or kept me from developing more. I realize that we all have certain lessons to learn in this lifetime so I am more worried that I have strayed from them and may need to deal with them in another lifetime. Hope that makes some sense. I have trouble at times putting in writing what I actually mean.