Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 27-02-2015, 09:00 AM
Starlit

I can't understand why anyone responsible could recommend it as no matter how much you want to believe you are connecting with a loved one in spirit, there is no concrete evidence it isn't something sinister. In my case it said it was my spirit guide, at first. I was amazed and delighted but as things progressed ugh no it wasn't!! And I did say all the protection prayers but they didn't work for me.
Old 27-02-2015, 01:30 PM
Master

too late. i already do. it is great. it is more like co-writiting.

i work with a group of teachers. they kind of coach me as i write. it is really a great experience. very helpful for both myself and for others.

kk
Old 27-02-2015, 04:30 PM
Starlit

I'm interested to know how do you know that who you are communicating with really is who they say they are? I found that it was wonderful and comforting at first but then extremely frightening when I found myself writing that it was telling me it was not my spirit guide at all. It was really horrible.
Old 27-02-2015, 04:31 PM
Everly

I've been doing automatic writing for more than 40 years. I've never had a negative experience, and in fact, it's been wonderful.

But if you believe in negative spirits or entities or demons or whatever, then I suppose that's what you get. Those things have never been a part of my belief system or my life. We manifest what we fear, and we can only fear things we believe are true. We resist what we fear and what we resist persists.

As for concrete evidence... There's no concrete evidence that it's "bad", either. It's all personal experience and belief.
Old 27-02-2015, 04:53 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everly
I've been doing automatic writing for more than 40 years. I've never had a negative experience, and in fact, it's been wonderful.

But if you believe in negative spirits or entities or demons or whatever, then I suppose that's what you get. Those things have never been a part of my belief system or my life. We manifest what we fear, and we can only fear things we believe are true. We resist what we fear and what we resist persists.

As for concrete evidence... There's no concrete evidence that it's "bad", either. It's all personal experience and belief.

Great post Everly !
Old 27-02-2015, 04:58 PM
Starlit

I am not fearful and I believed it was something good, it was only when it told me itself that it was not my spirit guide and it actually advised me to stop that I got frightened.
Old 27-02-2015, 05:01 PM
Reela

I'll say it again. DO NOT AUTOMATIC WRITE. This is from a real person with real experience with real things. Don't listen to these other people. If you're being harmed by what you believe to be a sprit or multiple spirits, focus more on defense and not on communication.

If you can feel/experience them then they're likely not anything you'd want to communicate with anyway.

The good ones don't communicate.
Old 27-02-2015, 05:45 PM
I appreciate your warnings, Reela...I really do ...esp for newbies at it.
I don't do it, don't want to...don't want to use a Ouja board or
even 'think' or talk about bad spirits...when I was younger it was like inviting them to visit...scary.

But, I'm respectfully disagreeing with such an emphatic statement as the good ones don't communicate...there
are just too many that do still communicate with us
with love....like my uncle...I don't write,
he just fills the area with ocean/seagull smells (our fun place)
and infuses me with some insight taking care of an issue troubling me. (!!)

And with Anthony Borgia...thus...'Life in the Unseen World'...that "What Dreams May Come" with Robin
Williams was based on.
Then, we have the James E. Padgett messages...and when
read, ring true and holy.
Then, there are the Jesus messages dictated over 7 years to Helen Schucman, taken in shorthand, ha!
that became "A Course In Miracles"...a masterpiece of information,
main message being forgiveness,
forgiveness and more forgiveness.

Just sayin. But, I certainly understand your power of conviction. I do.

Sounds like you have come across a mac truck bad power.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-02-2015, 06:58 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlit
I'm interested to know how do you know that who you are communicating with really is who they say they are? I found that it was wonderful and comforting at first but then extremely frightening when I found myself writing that it was telling me it was not my spirit guide at all. It was really horrible.

they do not really say whom they are. they just are and i recognize them. my friends are not my spirit guide either. i can see how that term would cause my friends to say they were not. they are teachers. something i recognize in them. they do not come all puffed up and say i am your teacher or i am you guide.

i worked with them for years before i started channeling and writing. i do not know if i allowed them or they allowed me. we were together so much that it just started naturally.

"I am not fearful and I believed it was something good, it was only when it told me itself that it was not my spirit guide and it actually advised me to stop that I got frightened."

i can see why that would happen. he is not your guide and he sees you are not yet ready. so it is good you stopped.

the good ones do communicate. i am a real person to with real experience. in the beginning there were beings that i felt uncomfortable with and would not work with them. kind of like some people on this board. i will not call this whole board bad and dangerous. i know some are wonderful and some have issues. discernment is important. do not throw out the baby with the bath water. fear not and discern much.

kk
Old 27-02-2015, 07:44 PM
Starlit

If it works well for you and it feels right then that is good. And yes at least who ever I connected with advised me to stop. I sort of think it couldn't carry on with the deception of being my spirit guide.

I'd still would not recommend that people should try it. If you were the nervous type I think you could easily attract something nasty.