Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 03-12-2014, 11:42 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveInTheNow
Yes! Key-word in your answer: both

Yes this is true.

Even as both journey there are times when individual growth within a connection can separate for a time and then come back to together.

I think the key is trust and allowing each other the space to be and grow in the individuation and relationship as one.

Find the twin flame in yourself then allow the flame to merge with another in the awakening of both in union.
Old 03-12-2014, 11:51 AM
Ascender
if we can understand how a cell splits into 2 resulting in identical twins, why can't we imagine an energy cell splitting the same way? since they drift apart and experience different things, they will develop some different traits, be that physical or otherwise, but the core is the same.
to "measure" this in more tangible ways, how is it possible that no matter how much we love certain people in our lives, nothing can come even close to what you feel when you meet your twin? and I'm not just talking about intensity, but the nature of the feeling. how is it possible that you look them in the eye and you feel like you are looking at yourself. that you close your eyes and it is not their physical body you see, but their energy, their being? how is it possible that basically everybody says the same thing, which is they felt they were going crazy, bc what they were feeling felt so unreal? its not unreal, its just unusual bc nobody else but them can provoke those feelings and sensing.
I agree that you need to let the feelings just flow. its a must so you can observe them and its a very hard thing to do, bc every muscle in your body contracts from the sudden need to be with them all the time. i wish I could just absorb him, so he is in me and with me every second of the day. and thats because my physical body doesn't know any better way to unite with him and lose the feeling of incompleteness.

and all this would not matter and would not be different from other connections? only be acknowledging how different and special this is I can understand whats happening and how the body its just a vessel, a temporary home. only by acknowledging this is I can come to terms with the fact that I may have to live in the 3d w/o him, but the love will never die, I may just have to deal with the physical absence of it. and why would or should I? giving up on him would mean I think God, the universe or whatever created us is showing me the middle finger. here is your ticket to yourself, to pure love, to completeness, but you can't have it cos I want you to suffer. I'm reading for the second time Many lives many masters from Brian Weiss. amazing book. basically it says every reincarnation is meant to give us the opportunity to learn some lessons. we do not, cannot meet our TF by accident. meeting them is an opportunity to experience ultimate love and keep ego where it is supposed to be and eliminate it where it doesn't belong. so it seems I can chose to hold on to what I know to be true and never abandon the feeling or the need to reunite, or I can say my physical "well being and survival" i.e. accepting to live on lettuce and convince myself how satisfied that keeps me is more important than eating meat for which I was designed to live on, bc acknowledging the need for meat is just too much work.
have no idea what will become of me in years from now, but I'd like to believe that I can chose my reality, when I know that reality is an option. the law of attraction says very clearly, you can get anything you want, but you need to understand what you want. so if I am a tinny brunette, its pointless to want in this life to become a tall blond. but to want to be able to experience the love of myself in/through another person's being whom I know is my print in another body, is just wanting to be happy in a way I was given as an option the minute it was decided we meet.
Old 03-12-2014, 04:57 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandrinea
I have to disagree to this because...
If you don't feel it, then you don't have the answer..

Did you experience the feeling when your gut hurts, you call your twin to find their gut hurting too?

Or you as a girl being on your period and your tummy hurts, to get a call from your tf telling you his tummy hurted him and he knew he felt you?

Or you wake up after a dream of you tf cuddling you just to have him tell you he had a dream of him cuddling you?

Don't talk about TF as if you know. Just because you haven't experienced it doesn't mean it's not there..

It looks like I haven't experienced these things but I have. I'm passing down what I learned from it all.
Old 03-12-2014, 04:59 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveInTheNow
That is beautifully said Scarlett. Problem is we all push agendas , more or less consciously : you included by the way, and that's ok, I actually find amusing and interesting some of your statements , even if I don't always agree. At least you are consistent , I'm a bit jealous of that: my opinions on "dat TF thing" change nearly everyday and sometimes I just argue with myself.

Yep, everyone has an agenda. Or intentions, whether pleasant or unpleasant. But I accept mine too.

Consistency is something that opens up to you.. trying to be consistent won't work. Because you will always find inconsistencies. Consistency is an acceptance of the inconsistencies.
Old 03-12-2014, 06:14 PM
silent whisper

[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Twins are not the other half of your soul. That's delusional.

Most are seeking their own half that *Feels* missing through experiences as growing up that have left them feeling like that missing piece is *out there*. So even as you share it is delusional, for anyone going through this space of opening to seek to find the missing link, you can often forget that the whole seeking is all in alignment with this space as one. It is simply a preferred pathway that is easy to look in and judge as delusional. When in fact our entry into this world, can create immediate separation in feeling from source for many. So to *reclaim* that back to open fully to feeling source, the delusion you speak of is actually a *real source* of hope and awakening, until the true source is known in self.
Quote:
And even if they were, it has no significance whatsoever.

There is much significance in the whole unfolding. Feelings came to be in each one of us as part of the worlds stories already created. The significance of you creating your own story to reopen those feelings and reclaim back is very significant to the whole connection in feeling to source..
Quote:
These stories you build around your feelings only cause misery.

These stories can also build JOY in connection. So perhaps this is just you looking through your own filter of misery?
Quote:
Let the feelings just be, and stop trying to control everything.

Creating stories is reclaiming control back of feelings and connections. Letting go of control is trusting in the complete process of your own and others paths..
Quote:
When you let go of holding on, you will find freedom
That's all.[/
QUOTE]

For some holding on to something in hope, gives them more freedom than perhaps they have ever known. We can often forget this, when we think we know the end result through our own process, and not the process and results of others paths that is in flow and current as it is.
Old 03-12-2014, 06:45 PM
Guide

'Consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds' Emerson

Thank you Colorful Cham and Scarlett for your replies. And so glad to see silent whisper on this thread..

Simply loving with no agenda has been difficult for me, tho not impossible. I am grateful I am not a pushy person. I do regret curtailing my dreams/fantasies- but I don't want to delude myself either.

Lots to read in your post july14..
Old 03-12-2014, 07:50 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent whisper
Everything is significant in the process and creation of another's life. So any story created serves until it no longer serves. And it has its own reasons why it was created to begin with within the whole of that unique experience.
This is so true, all experience is valid
Quote:
When you become aware of your own delusion, its easy to want to stop others in that track of knowing, because you are awake in yourself to that knowing.

Yet everything serves the one walking through the experience to condense, simply, utilize in the whole unfolding. Letting go is a process through the whole process.
This is also true, and maybe we need to learn there are no shortcuts. However the impulse to help from our own experience is also another path of learning. Who knows, something that is said just might be a trigger that somebody needs, even if its just to question.

Quote:
There is much that can be gathered in significance of this pathway as I learned, it all served me to where I am now in myself..
I agree, the emotional polar aspects of this pathway appears to speed up the learning I've found, its when you see some that become stuck for years that you'd like to give them a little push....just incase it helps.