Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2006, 08:08 PM
dreamer

Numerology.

Hello fellow numerology enthusiasts, I have an interesting development in my awarenes to share. Have you noticed that if you add one onto your day number so my 16 becomes 17 the new number is everything that you naturally become if you relax in your battles to master your current numbers foibles. It's like the alchemists art (sort of if you look at it with squinty eyes from afar) I have and i thought it was interesting.

I also noticed that the bird song in my garden is on a loop every 2 days 4 hours 27 minutes and 35 seconds to be precise, it repeats and repeats altering only slightly each day of the new son. It was cute at first but now i just wish they would change the @
Old 28-05-2006, 03:47 PM
Ascended Master

[quote=dreamer]Hello fellow numerology enthusiasts, I have an interesting development in my awarenes to share. Have you noticed that if you add one onto your day number so my 16 becomes 17 the new number is everything that you naturally become if you relax in your battles to master your current numbers foibles. It's like the alchemists art (sort of if you look at it with squinty eyes from afar) I have and i thought it was interesting.

I also noticed that the bird song in my garden is on a loop every 2 days 4 hours 27 minutes and 35 seconds to be precise, it repeats and repeats altering only slightly each day of the new son. It was cute at first but now i just wish they would change the @
Old 07-06-2006, 01:43 PM
dreamer

Hi AM,

hows it going? Good to hear from you again dude.
Old 05-08-2006, 05:14 PM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascended Master
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! Legend!

Lol, touche!
Old 23-09-2006, 01:17 AM
chriskult

Ive been interested in numerology from my first moment in research. It seems a much more complex subject than people realize. My name =11. My meditation name= 22(accident). The master numbers deal with extremes as i see it . Is it possible all the methods of the occult will meld before 2012, with master numbers encompassing a more aggressive stamp?
Old 23-09-2006, 01:42 AM
rose

hi dreamer

what's a "day" number? is that the day of our birth? our lifepath number? can you help me understand please?

chriskult...wow...that's special to be an 11 but a 22 also? even more special. what's a meditation name...out of curiosity?
Old 23-09-2006, 01:55 PM
chriskult

My meditation name is simply the name I gave myself for the person I become while I am in my inner temple. I see it as the higher version of myself. It just so happens it equals 22.
Old 23-09-2006, 07:39 PM
dreamer

The day number is the sum of the numbers of the day of birth. the life path number is the sum of all the numbers in your birthday i.e. 16 december 1972 = day number 7 life force number 11 (according to the numerology book i have)
Old 24-09-2006, 11:32 PM
rose

thanks for that guys :)
Old 22-11-2006, 12:41 PM
bec83

I would like to know if the number '36' specifically means anything. Can anyone help me?
Closed Thread