Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 11-02-2013, 06:29 PM
sesheta

To Belle

There are many different theories about Atlantis, so really the best thing is to do a Google search or something, and just start reading, lol! But here is a start:

http://www.pantheon.org/articles/a/atlantis.html
Old 11-02-2013, 07:33 PM
Deactivated Account

Why is the fear of being underwater associated with a connection to Atlantis?

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 11-02-2013, 07:35 PM
Animus27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Why is the fear of being underwater associated with a connection to Atlantis?

Dream Angel xx
Atlantis was destroyed by the gods for it's impiety, and sank into the ocean.
Old 11-02-2013, 08:07 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animus27
Atlantis was destroyed by the gods for it's impiety, and sank into the ocean.

so those who feel this underwater fear, possibly drowned in a past life, in Atlantis ?

I always thought Atlantis was originally an underwater city, guess I was wrong.

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 11-02-2013, 08:30 PM
A friend is absorbed by guilt because of his life in Atlantis.
He can't shake what he did there.
He remembers sitting in a comfortable chair, among other things, when everything "went south" and he
Helped develop the mechanism that caused the distruction.
He says there is some big crystal in the ocean still.
He told me many things I can't remember very well now.
But, it is a sad case this guilt he has deep within him.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 11-02-2013, 10:00 PM
Super Moderator
I have a strong pull to Egypt, fear of deep water/drowing, and have been getting messages/syncs to crystals a lot lately. Still working on piecing it together...
Old 11-02-2013, 10:46 PM
Bluegreen

I have no memories of Atlantis. When I was about 4 or 5, I heard two women talking about a scarab. The word caught my attention although I did not know what a scarab was until years later. Egypt has alway interested me.

Joan Grant, in Winged Pharao (a remembered life), describes her initiation for which she had to leave her body for four days and four nights:

Quote:
Then I went to one who had been a priest of Anubis in a little temple in Athlanta. He was the only true dreamer in that temple,where the Light should have shone, but he had blunted his will and had lost his sleep-memory: for he had become a sooted mirror that no longer reflected the light. [...] And when the time came that the Prophecy of Doom was heard by all true priests, those who came to his temple received it not, and with their false priest perished beneath the water.

The links below have articles about Atlantis.

http://www.edgarcayce.org/are/atlantis.aspx
http://www.crystalinks.com/cayceatlantis.html
http://www.zimbio.com/Theosophy/articles/69/Blavatsky+on+Atlantis
http://www.sacred-texts.com/atl/soa/soamap.htm
http://www.blavatsky.net/confirm/ev/atlantis/atlantis.htm

Edited by SF Staff

Last edited by arive nan : 13-02-2013 at 04:34 AM.
Old 12-02-2013, 03:55 AM
Niebla0007

As for being pulled to a place resembling Egypt -
(and I read that Atlantis is similar)
I had been taken by a Ba few times at the Astral. The Ba always had to fly over an ocean and then through some kind of long open tunnel/canal without water and deposit me right there at some room with a sepulchre, which has some keypad/stones composed of 9 little blocks with a heiroglyph on each of them. This is still a mystery I haven't found the answer to. I'm not an anthropologist, and I'm not that obsessed with with that line of work.
Old 12-02-2013, 12:28 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
so those who feel this underwater fear, possibly drowned in a past life, in Atlantis ?

I always thought Atlantis was originally an underwater city, guess I was wrong.

Nah not all who were on Atlantis were there in the last days, neither is it that all who were there in the days of its destuction that left from their with a fear of water. Though it might be a common trait in some degree among those who died drowing when Atlantis was destroyed. Yet fear of water can come for many reason both past and future. My fear comes from a life in the 18th century where I was stapped and thrown in the water to a certain death.

One might wonder with the mention of both Atlantis and Titanic if many with that water fear chose a life on Titanic to relive their past trauma in an effort to release it - and if they had not done so the fate of Titanic would have been quite different.

Is it not said that it is in the underwater city of Atlantis Moby **** lives?
Old 20-02-2013, 10:52 PM
HiItsJustMeAgain

Does Atlantis have any connection to Greece? I seem to feel some sort of a pull to Greece. Not so much to Egypt. Old Egyptian art though feels familiar and I love cats. Who knows.

Crystals and gems have always interested me. Somebody also mentioned scarab same here I knew what it was before I knew what it was. Oh and I'm afraid of drowning/ deep waters.