Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 01-01-2013, 08:56 PM
Mr.Whitmore

ATLANTIS

So, part of my mission is also to find people who can remember specific past lives from the lost island of Atlantis.......

Think hard.......anyone that can offer any nudges or creativity can post away.

Those of you who use chrystals should know this is your era......

Thanks to Henri for pointing the paranormal forum out to me with his new thread....I never seen it.

Some songs can bring memory to the fore ground....but its hard to decipher...

This is a memory gaining tune.....it will move you back.....through time.

Hold on

2002......Spirit Moves

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmwGjLx5bOo
Old 10-02-2013, 11:31 PM
Seeker

Hello. A couple days ago my higher self or guide told me I had lived a life in Atlantis :) I've been looking for others who have connected with being from that time as well but haven't had much luck. As you said I'm very interested in crystals as well. Much love.
Old 11-02-2013, 12:09 AM
sesheta

I can't remember any specifics, but have had a few things that make me wonder/nudge me in that direction....

- I hate water, and have a fear of being submerged in water...yet I love the thought of going out in one of those old sailing ships (like pirate ships)...but yet the thought of going on a modern-day cruise ship terrifies me...??? I for some reason often link the sinking of the Titanic with Atlantis....???

- I have always felt a strong connection to ancient Egypt, and the concept that there is a link between Atlantis & Egypt...I also have always been sure that there was a huge amount of knowledge lost to us in relation to this when the great library at Alexandria burned down....what could we have known??
Old 11-02-2013, 12:10 AM
sesheta

I can't remember any specifics, but have had a few things that make me wonder/nudge me in that direction....

- I hate water, and have a fear of being submerged in water...yet I love the thought of going out in one of those old sailing ships (like pirate ships)...but yet the thought of going on a modern-day cruise ship terrifies me...??? I for some reason often link the sinking of the Titanic with Atlantis....???

- I have always felt a strong connection to ancient Egypt, and the concept that there is a link between Atlantis & Egypt...I also have always been sure that there was a huge amount of knowledge lost to us in relation to this when the great library at Alexandria burned down....what could we have known??

And here's another song to keep the ball rolling:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AUEjzVQwKo
Old 11-02-2013, 12:12 AM
sesheta

*** sorry for the double post- that's what I get hitting the Back button, lol **
Old 11-02-2013, 01:09 AM
Seeker

I also have a very strong pull to egypt :) and I have had a very irrational fear of water. I'm always worried my house is going to go underwater and i live in CA, not very likely anytime soon. This fear is weird because I LOVE water when I was a kid i was Like a fish and love taking baths but I'm afraid of boats for the same sinking reason and also relate to titanic with that fear. Very weird.
Old 11-02-2013, 10:09 AM
B_Tarot

Well you learn something every day - I too have always had an interest in Egyptology, I never knew Ancient Egypt was connected to Atlantis! And I also have a big fear of water, I love looking at it and being near it, I can swim in a swimming pool, but being in or on deep water even on a boat makes me frightened.

Anyway - Mr Whitmore I can't say 100% this is a past life memory as I'm still learning, and I battle with self doubt. But at the time I felt pretty sure it was.

I'll tell you what I can remember of it. Whilst preparing myself to give a reading for a friend, I saw myself flying over the water to somewhere far away and I went down into the water to a city - it didn't feel like I was under water when I was there. I was standing outside, the buildings were white and clean and glistening, and magnificent. I remember white and electric blue colours. I was wearing a toga-like garment in one of these colours, and the friend I was about to read for there too wearing the same, she was my older sister and had her arm round me. I remember thinking we looked and felt very regal.

I have no idea if this correlates to any other past life memories that other people have had of Atlantis, would be interesting to find out.
Old 11-02-2013, 10:44 AM
Master

I have no idea what Atlantis is about - but I have heard of the concept. Can anyone enlighten me?
Old 11-02-2013, 11:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Whitmore

Those of you who use crystals should know this is your era......

Hi Mr . Whitmore .

A year or two ago I was driving in my car alone when I heard clairaudiently 'crystal keeper' .

I work with many crystals, I have done so for many years and just attributed what I had heard in some way to my current love for them .

However two or three weeks later at a spiritualist church the medium pointed me out and said that I was a 'crystal keeper' in the times of atlantis ..

How cool is it when confirmations come your way .

Another aspect since is the visitation of a spirit guide I have that has introduced himself a few times and have had confirmation that he was from Atlantis .. he is about 6ft 8 wears and wears a white robe type of garment .

Through another channel he has spoken of my incarnation there and that there is a kind of twin flame / dual aspect connecting us .

What has also come to light is the spirit connections I have had with individuals that worked on sonar harmonics whilst experiencing life on the earth plane .. hhmm that ties in nicely with some other information that has been channelled that has come my way about knowledge of 'alien submarine' technology that was used at Atlantis ..

I am sure more will be revealed in due course ..

x daz x
Old 11-02-2013, 02:52 PM
Quagmire

I am not sure about anything as the past is a vast fluid sea blending in with the future of all that surrounds the present. It is quite possible that there has been more than one Atlantis or at least the thoughts of how Atlantis was have altered what Atlantis might have been. The images I receive from Atlantis is as an island in the vast space and not of Earth. I describe it as being kind of like ancient Greece if it was been drawn into the TV-show Futurama (though it might not be an accurate representation of the images I receive :S).