Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 28-10-2012, 09:21 PM
Master
Are there people with superpowers ?

For instance, super strength, they can fly, set things on fire, etc ?

I always think tv programs like Heroes, 4400, Alphas point in the direction of the superpowers being a reality.

Recently, a girl, in Japan (i think) could lit things on fire with her mind.

I'm inclined to believe people do have super powers, but those people are probably underground.
Old 28-10-2012, 09:26 PM
Yes, they are all underground...

Some live next door to me, I'm sure of it.
I do have quite an effect when I walk in a room, though, speaking
Of lighting things...

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 28-10-2012, 09:33 PM
Master
I don't think so, I would have to see it first to believe it, like there are all sorts of nuts out there declaring they can bo all sorts of things, but when it comes to the test, their not there or they cannot do it, the were l known James Randi has offered one million dollars to anyone who can do these sorts of things, but no one as taken the money yet.
Old 29-10-2012, 01:20 AM
Toolite

I saw on youtube were Mr. Randi was showing how they performed an act..debunking. It was interesting.
Glory To God
Old 29-10-2012, 01:22 AM
Master
A close friend of mine can shift shapes in a moment... his own appearance, for instance, before my eyes. He made his plain wife's face truly beautiful without any cosmetic processes. How? I have no idea.

Xan

Old 29-10-2012, 01:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
A close friend of mine can shift shapes in a moment... his own appearance, for instance, before my eyes. He made his plain wife's face truly beautiful without any cosmetic processes. How? I have no idea.

Xan
Hey, video record it and put it on u-tube, I'll be very interested in see it, or you could take it to James Randi, yea yea.
Old 29-10-2012, 01:33 AM
Master
Somehow I'm sure that's not the route I will take, Robert. ha ha ... It's enough for me to see what I see.

Xan

Old 29-10-2012, 01:49 AM
Henri77

Well X Men phenomena is fairly unlikely but teleportation of self & objects, levitation of objects, walking through walls, creating immense heat, fire, has been reported.
As well as altering imminent historical events, on rare occasion.
Old 29-10-2012, 01:59 AM
Buzz

I can juggle stuff...a bit...well not very well...does that count?
Old 29-10-2012, 02:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz
I can juggle stuff...a bit...well not very well...does that count?

How do you spell the sound for the 'wrong' answer buzzer? *shrug*

I was listening to Coast to coast radio show last night and the guest said that people who can perform psychokinesis often have some form of epilepsy - and he said that if a 'normal' person tries / practices, it can mess with your central nervous system.