Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 28-03-2012, 09:30 PM
Kali

how can i make a porthole?

anyone have any crazy porthole experiences? how did the hole open up and what happened? i have a few hunches about then i have seen them a few times i am wondering how one could perhaps make one. my friend has one in his room and i meditate by it and talk to my guides and ap and all sorts of stuff i even believe it is partially responsible for my awakening. ive made one before by accident these spirits or angels made me do it lol i only recently realized what i did even. i used a dream catcher and crystals. i really hope someone can help me out with more info.
Old 31-03-2012, 07:09 AM
Henri77

A portal to other dimensions??
Is life really that boring you have to invite interdimensional beings to your room!!!
How about leaving your apt door open all hours.... how does that sound....?

Hope you BF packs a revolver or your angels are martial artists!

Angels need no doorway, nor do guides.
From everything I know... portals are not a great idea unless abduction is your idea of fun.

Never known of anyone deliberately creating one.

(A friend said she saw one in a forest, but she certainly didn't walk in.)

Share you knowledge if this sounds like hogwash....as we all can learn something new...from each other.
Old 31-03-2012, 07:41 AM
Henri77

Course if you're an ET and want your buds to drop in, (from most anywhere)
we'd love to hear of your experiences.
Forgive the wacked humor, as I understand you're quite sincere.
Just expressing MY concerns for your well being.
Old 31-03-2012, 06:08 PM
Master

I have made a few but you should probably contact [email protected] and their group can guide you better than I could in the long run, plus they have been putting up stuff on mine to make sure its safe so they'd know how to keep those bad creatures out among other things...

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 05-04-2012, 02:54 PM
xebiche

vortices aee as common as freeways in the astral field.

so if you want to see one or ride in one.

by logical conclusion you gotta get your butt into our sister dimension.

which is super easy to do miss kali.
Old 07-04-2012, 09:46 PM
Gofa

As an analogy. You get toluene and its real cool to nitrate once. Then you had so much fun with that you nitrate it again. And then finally wow let's do it again. What you are left with is TNT and its in your room If you want a portal make it some where else. Really these are not Ken and Barbie doll houses. To be kept under the bed and played with in pretend land.
Old 07-04-2012, 11:08 PM
midnightstar

I wasn't aware portholes could be created by us ........... learn something new every day
Old 08-04-2012, 12:00 AM
Master
Oh dear ..Why would you want to make a port hole ? No offense Its not a game. Nor something to play with. ..I would suggest you may invite some one in ..but its not you and your friends Opening it.

People with Experience in these area's tend to work with guides to close them..and for good reasons.

*** Wise words Henri ***

Take care
Love and Light
:)
Old 08-04-2012, 05:40 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kali
ive made one before by accident these spirits or angels made me do it lol i only recently realized what i did even. i used a dream catcher and crystals. i really hope someone can help me out with more info.

Kali,

How exactly did the spirits or angels make you open the portal?

Did they tell you why they wanted you to make the porthole or the purpose of the portal?

And where did you make the portal at?

I really hope you will answer my questions?
Old 08-04-2012, 09:39 PM
Administrator
Portholes are made by spirit ,they are the doorway in which they enter our plane. they are not controled and can bring in negative energies.
your guides or helpers do not need portholes to connect to you, you neeed to be very careful and know what you are letting yourself into,

Namaste