Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 29-03-2011, 02:20 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by supernova
Humans are fighters and the reason why they fight is survival and without fighting we will be extinct and the mightiest or fittest can survive and the weaklings will be extinct.

Is that why wars are fought, so that the mightiest survive? it seems like alot of wars are fought over land, resources, access to wealth. Is conquering the weak to take their possessions the same as fighting so that the fittest survive? They appear to be the same in some ways.
Old 29-03-2011, 02:51 PM
LightFilledHeart

For a long time now wars have been fought for only two reasons... greed and profit. All the propaganda advancing this or that noble cause is nothing but a way to get young men and women to place their bodies in the line of fire under the fantasy of patriotism. The young are sacrificed on the altar of greed and profit while the greedy profitiers (the munitions conglomerates that form the military/industrial complex) line their coffers. Sad but true.
Old 29-03-2011, 03:29 PM
Ascender
that must be why they never try to kill the generals, it is so they can wage war another day, just kill all the soilders and let the generals get new soilders to wage another war

but war has three parts - political will, generals to carry out the undertaking, and, lots and lots of money
Old 01-04-2011, 01:35 PM
Quagmire

I do not believe that humans in themselves are evil/aggressive and such... I have worked with children for many years and find them to be capable of love beyond what I find in the general grown up world. They do not need any reason to love someone, they do not need to know someone to be able to love them... it seems love comes quite natural to the human child. Any failure I see in these children are broken reflections of the society they are brought up in. The thing that makes me sad is that we brings these children up to be grown ups and on this journey we take away from them the thing that makes them so precious. Slowly they lose their ability to love a stranger for no reason at all.

I also saw a documentary where they had found an ancient city, I think it was in Peru, one they called the mother city. In this city they found no signs of any violence. To their big surprise they found no weapons or any signs of military and war. Though there is no way to measure it they estimated this big society to have lived in peace for a millennium...

The big question is why humans are living in this world full of suffering and war when there is no need for it. I think as long as a society is dictated by money that society will always be incomplete. In my perfect vision I see a society without money at all, but if that is to far fetched the alternative should be a society where there is enough money so everyone have what they need... I suggest a limitless pool of money.

// Bjoorka
Old 07-04-2011, 02:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathew James
Are humans better lovers or fighter

I would say James that humans . . .

Love to Fight . And will Fight for Love .

x dazzle x
Old 07-04-2011, 06:34 PM
Ascender
very well said God-Like
Old 07-04-2011, 06:52 PM
Master
We can be whatever we want to be. That is the nature of free will.

Personally I happen to be very good at both so it doesn't have to be an either/or proposition.
Old 08-04-2011, 05:05 PM
midnightstar

Sadly I think humans are generally better at fighting. Humankind as a general rule cannot seem to grasp the fact that we humans are the ones who are destroying the lives of the creatures we are sharing the planet with and it is human responsibility to ensure the planet remains in a fit state for life to continue to survive.

If anyone doesn't agree with me who are the species who create thousands of tonnes of rubbish every year? And which species is the only one to decimate other species just because their lives clash with ours? Look back in history. I think you'll find that because humans are the ones destroying rainforest, overfishing etc, we are the species (generally) destroying the earth. i know there are people who do their best rehabilitating animals (like I did in Yorkshire), but if humans didn't put other species close to extinction, Nature would be able to weed out the weak and ensure the species as a whole survived.
Old 08-04-2011, 05:57 PM
Master
Generally humans are better fighters, they all fight for their own survival. This includes loving others, as doing that may give you happiness as well.

@Beautydylan; Don't worry, life will continue no matter what we humans do.
Most of the problems you describe happen because there is overpopulation.