Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 11-09-2017, 09:42 PM
Newbie ;)

Bunny Does your crystal lose its effect if it breaks in half?

I dropped my labradorite and it broke in half but it seemed to stay together after I pushed it together. Is this bad? I really connected with it.
Old 12-09-2017, 06:57 AM
Experiencer
Depends I guess on what you mean by " it's effect " . Aesthetically I would say yes, metaphysically I would say probably no or not much. That being said I would not be too pleased.

As you can tell by my Avatar I am a big fan of labradorite. I actually own that piece, and it arrived Christmas eve, which is weird because there is usually no deliveries on Christmas eve.
Old 12-09-2017, 04:16 PM
Administrator
Hello

What I do know from experience is you so do not try and clue it together again. That does really change things. There is always a reason for the breaking happening its a message point. What was going on in your life when it broke ? Something usually that needs to change is the message, like your done with this point in time and now find a new direction. Like the break its now able to have two places to be. It can leave one place behind and the other piece can move forwards.

Broken crystals feel good when put into a weaved bag that you can wear or carry with you. They usually hold a full crystal but if it will fit together again you can have it tightly around it.

Lynn
Old 14-09-2017, 10:26 PM
Newbie ;)

I used to visit a woman who would perform massage, and later in our relationship would use her crystals during my session. I would talk to her about crystals and meanings and massage and energy release, etc.

I remember during one session I told her a wand of mine had broke, and she told me "That means it has done its job, that it's ready to go back into the Earth. Bury it in a garden or somewhere special."

My interpretation is that there was an influx of *some* type of energy that the stone was not able to handle, so it split, it fell, it cracked, it shows signs of stress(es).

If this feels right to you, I'm glad to have helped. But it's only one option. Maybe meditating on the break, or wearing the pieces around in a little pouch, maybe you're more inclined to follow that method.

I wish you the best. Labradorite is a beautiful stone, I hope you find your path! [:
Old 16-09-2017, 06:20 PM
Pathfinder

A crystal or mineral (in the case of Lab') has no loss of effect when broken naturally (ie not cut in half but broken). The reality is that the one Monad inhabiting the original stone at the time of the break moves into the larger of the 2 pieces. The other piece then becomes inhabited instantly by another Monad of the same genus/species. You now have 2 of the same type of stone but there is no loss of subtle energetic effect at all.
Old 16-09-2017, 10:47 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello
There is always a reason for the breaking happening its a message point. What was going on in your life when it broke ?

Maybe you can explain me.. I had this Moldavite, I decided to wear it, hold it non stop etc, no matter what I do, carry it around me. I really started to shift with the things I was doing, meaning I was becoming productive, I was 'more spiritual' so to say, was doing meditation and being aware of my life and trying to be productive.

Then one day I was on the phone, went to the bathroom, took my pants and throw them in the bathroom.. and my moldavite cracked as it has fallen from my pants. It broke in 3-4 pieces... as I was on the phone.. I felt shattered myself. I couldn't believe it.... felt sad/annoyed about that.

Now I just keep those pieces around some crystals, but in no way I can say that I am working with moldavite. I wish that didn't happen as I was on a changing-streak with my life.... and ever since nothing better happened.

I don't think there is a reason(good) when crystals break. I think they just do because we are not that careful. We try to find meaning even when a fly is taking a dump. I tried to find meaning for my moldavite breaking... unless I am somehow cursed and moldavite was helping me.... well you get my point.

notice: i am rambling, talking... not personal with you