Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 06-09-2017, 07:14 PM
Pathfinder

How long can you wear one crystal specimen.

Which specimens do you recommen to use for extended periodes and which are examples of crystals you avoid being around for too long?
Old 14-09-2017, 02:12 PM
Master

I can wear clear quartz forever, amethyst for extended periods.
Tiger's eye, obsidian, coral, smoky topaz and black tourmaline I can't wear for too long. Moldavite I never keep on my person.I guess it is individual.
Old 14-09-2017, 02:38 PM
Badcopyinc

I've never had a stone affect me to the point i needed to separate.

Outside of moonstone. When i sleep with her, she keeps my up all night talking to spirits.
Old 14-09-2017, 02:55 PM
Master
Very personal...
For instance, many cannot handle black obsidian, or not have it on or near them for too long because it brings up a lot of issues.
When I got my first black obsidian -an alien skull even!- I had no problem with it whatsoever, I even slept with it for weeks on end.
I had counted on things getting triggered because of all the stories I'd heard over the years, but nothing. It felt great, I felt protected and safe because of it.

There was one I had to put away for a bit, I believe that was quantum quattro, and I think I had a similar thing with my Almandine garnet at first. But I can now easily carry that with me, directly on my heart chakra for as long as I want.

The only thing I've ever come across that I could NOT bear was orgonite. Horrible. Absolutely ruins your energy field. I put it away, tried again a few days later, same thing. Orgonite seriously messes your energy system up.
I wasn't really surprised, man-made. Nature doesn't mess things up like humans can do, so I'm sticking with natural.
Old 14-09-2017, 05:41 PM
Administrator
Hello

I have found that I can never wear or have with me any crystal for too long. I have many that are made into jewelry and most days I do put something on. I like to have the item to wear choose me not me choose it. There are times I go to put a pendent on a chain and it will not go on. That tells me that something else is there to choose.

I too have found that jewelry at times wants to be out on display. I put push pins into the wall and I have hung some pieces on them. I too have found that some like to be in the light not in a dark box. I found a Tea Box with compartments and a clear lid on it. I find that what is in there is more energized when I put it on.

Lynn
Old 17-09-2017, 11:43 AM
Pathfinder

Thanks for the answares all.

About the orgonite, it could be the particular composition of your peice that was not very compatible with your energy field.

Orgonite is composed of crystals and metals, only natural materials.

I had an orginite pyramid once based on the geometries and proportions of an aztec pyramid (the one with stairs). And when meditating with it i was brought into a space and could see the pyramid in my minds eye, full of soothing energy. That one conatained gold if i remember correctly.

Gold is associated with the Sun and male energy.

Otherwise i dont have much to report from experiences with orgonite.
Old 22-09-2017, 04:23 AM
Guide

Tiger's Eye - Red.

I deal with Depression, so I am kind of slow moving in that sense. lol.

& well, I found Tiger's Eye to be a very aggressive energy, I love it, and it calls to me sometimes, but after a month or two of wearing it, I felt it was tiring me out, it was too much "push" I suppose. That's what it felt like.

Thanks for the thread, I was thinking about making one similar, because of my Tiger's eye.

Prephnite (sp?) It's kind of like my security blanket, my moss agate has been calling to me... but in doing so, I had to take off Pren, and well, I don't want to be separated from it. I don't feel it's calming vibe as much as I first did, but it is a stone I've been wearing for the better part of this year, and I even sleep with it on.

I'm still learning here.

To answer your question, very personal, indeed.

There is one stone that, after a few nights of sleeping with it, gave me crazy nasty dreams. I'm pretty sure it is my blue selenite.
Old 23-09-2017, 10:59 PM
Pathfinder

Try something like Variscite or Astrophyllite for depression.

The more i wear Variscite the happier i become.... feeling free from stress and anxiety and sometimes highly positive brainstates.