Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 03-06-2017, 09:22 AM
Seeker
Unhappy Ever lost a crystal you loved dearly?

When I got into crystals, my nephew who is an Indigo-Crystal followed suit. We both love to collect and use them for all kinds of purpose. Due to our strong psychic abilities, we're able to communicate with them as well. My nephew gifted me a beautiful tumbled opalite and asked me what I thought its name was. My thoughts are not the clearest, as I convert energy into words and sounds which can be super vague to me. I did hear Mal-something and told him this. "His name is Malador. He wants to be your main crystal." Ever since that day, I used Malmal (as I affectionately called him) for a multitude of tasks. He began speaking to me frequently, I even began visualizing him during meditation. He takes a form of a massive knight with the prettiest rainbow armor. He's also a witty jerk. I loved that crystal deeply. One day, over half a year later, I accidentally lost him while having a lunching with my mom. I was devastated and
was freaking out, my mother found him between the car seats (that dang abyss!). When I held him again I told him, "Malmal! You scared the crud out of me!!" He replied sorrowfully, "I just wanted to prepare you..for the inevitable." I didn't understand what this meant and was in denial that he was only messing with me. As summer rolled on by, I went camping with my sister and ended up losing him the day I packed up to leave. I still feel like part of me was gone that day, but I was not as panicky or freaked out. I felt some closure. I once heard crystals will leave you because they are needed somewhere else and you've outgrown them.

Anyway, rambling aside, I want to know if anyone here has had an unbreakable bond with a crystal and/or has lost one that was of great importance to them?
Old 03-06-2017, 12:18 PM
Ascender
Ah this did make me laugh, lovely to see how close you are with your crystals. I value mine highly but I try to not become too attached as I do believe they are sometimes meant to move on. I'm always loosing them and finding them again. One crystal I gave up looking for he was always off... figured I just wasn't meant to use him. Thankfully I have not lost any of my serious favourites yet and I only have one crystal that I feel is very personal to me, all the others I feel I could replace if I needed to.
Old 08-06-2017, 10:37 PM
Master
Well, not one that I love dearly, I never even had the time to get acquainted with it, cos it just keeps disappearing on me. So I have one that I can really never ever find: chiastolite.
When I first got my chiastolite tumble I put it somewhere in my meditation room. Problem being that when I wanted to hold it and feel it I couldn't find it. Turned everything upside down. Nada, niente. I knew it was somewhere in that room though, and decided that I clearly didn't need it at that time.
Then I moved out of that house, and while carefully packing up all my crystals and thingies in my meditation room, I found it. Can't remember in what, but I was really happy. I wrapped it up, put it in one of the boxes with crystals. Moved into my new place, unpacked all my crystals. And guess what! No chiastolite. I couldn't believe it! Really couldn't believe it.
I've been living here for a nigh 5 years now, and I still haven't a clue where my chiastolite it, hihi. I know it's somewhere upstairs, in my meditation room. But I haven't a clue where. Likely in a box I never opened.
I'm quite sure that I won't find it until I move out of this place and start packing up again.
I think it comes down to me not needing chiastolite. Although I find it rather annoying that the bugger can do a disappearing act on me like that for some 9 years now. Amazing stone for sure!
Old 15-06-2017, 09:45 PM
Guide

I lost my Prehnite, and I was super saddened by it, as it was the first one that really spoke to me that I remember. & by speak, I do not mean by what you've endured, more so, feel them wanting me. Or feel their energies, or feel them want me to do something with them..

I lost my Prehnite for quite a few months, than I found it. I was so happy!
Old 19-06-2017, 12:07 PM
Master
I have lost my Chevron Amethyst, which was my first pendant ~ misplaced it once before, so perhaps it may turn up again...
Old 21-06-2017, 10:26 PM
Knower
Oh that's beautiful Crocro, Malmal sounded like a humorous stone to connect with hehe
I , like you connect and speak with my crystals as well and have my own unique relationship with every one of them. My Kyanite was the first stone i ever felt drawn too when i was only 16 first discovering my abilities with intuition and vision, my kyanite would often guide me through my meditations and i met my spirit guide for the first time through this as well. Back then i was living in a home that was like a portal for so many earth bound spirits to walk through and cause havoc , my Kyanite protected me during this i was untouchable to these spirits hehe. But sadly i lost my dear Kyanite out of the blue one day(i actually feel like one of the spirits took it) i felt so sad for the entire day this was before i found out crystals do leave you when your time is up with them, it never returned to me either :( . I worked with my kyanite every day and slept with it every night lol it was like my bestest friend lol and i still to this day have never felt a connection with another Kyanite ive picked up at crystals stores the same way again, i dont bother buying one till i know theres a solid connection with it.
Old 22-06-2017, 05:56 AM
Pathfinder
I didn't lose a crystal, but I have a related story:

I had a family member who was in a coma, and I put a rose quartz in her hospital room. After what was a very difficult long four days, she recovered. Later on. months after she was out of the coma, she was driving into a city. I believe that quartz was with her in the car. The vehicle started smoking, and she pulled over and got out. Seconds later, the car was in flames. She survived twice. I believe God and the angels were truly with her. And the reason I put the crystal in her room that day, was because I read somewhere if you put a rose quartz in a person's room, the crystal will absorb all of the love of the family members praying for that person. At one point during those days, it looked like she was not going to make it, so I thought, I'll try anything to help and pray for her, what could a little crystal hurt? Today she is doing so much better. I of course am not saying the crystal had anything to do with her recovery, perhaps it didn't, sounds out there, I have no real proof of anything, but I like to believe that maybe the crystal brought a little good energy her way, maybe it sounds silly, but who knows? I'm just happy she is alive and well.
Old 24-06-2017, 03:54 AM
Experiencer
Wow ! That is a good story icebluefaerie, I am glad they are doing fine. I am sure the crystal probably did send some good energy. I am a big fan of rose quartz, and I think it's a good all around crystal and couldn't hurt.

I do have a related crystal story about a lost crystal.

A few years ago I purchased my wife her first crystal ball ( she had one years back but that's another story ) It was a fairly big ( 80mm ) clear quartz with rainbow inclusions. Another interesting thing about this particular one is that it's very bright. Hard to describe, but since she has collected all sorts of crystal balls, and none are as bright as this one, it's almost like it's got a light inside of it.

We moved out of our beloved house by the sea, to purchase a more practical townhouse, and of course we had to move and pack up. We packed up all her crystal balls in a nice box but this one wouldn't fit, so we put it in a separate box of other stuff. I remember thinking it's a random box, but we were confident we wouldn't forget where it was....

Alas when we moved in, and unpacked everything, all the crystal balls came out of the box, rose quartz, tourmaline, citrine, but not this one....

Of course I remember we packed it separately, but couldn't remember what box. For months we unpacked everything, and looked through every box that it could possibly be in, but no luck, it seemed to have vanished.

Eventually found it in a box of royal Daulton figurines, sheesh ! Six months after we moved in. Still is the brightest crystal ball ever.
Old 27-06-2017, 04:47 PM
Deactivated Account
Hm, it happened to me, too...
My new blue kyanite in Ruby just disappeared. I left it next to also new, green tanzaurine, and a few hours later it wasn't there. I cleanse them together and left them on selenite sheet. That's what I usually do with new ones.
I have many crystals, experienced many different things, but it's the only case of disappearance.
I can't say it doesn't bother me, I'm like a child, I wonder why blue kyanite in Ruby? What's the message, if's there any, and so on...
I love all my crystals, but it wasn't "loved dearly". Anyway, I still ask myself should I get a new one, or they are just not for me.
Old 27-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Master
Yes, a dark forest green palm sized calcite (healer of Healers). It came to me, Spirit forced me to buy it to be specific, in the 3-4 month of awakening. It became instrumental in Healing me and working with me.

It disappeared out of its drawer one day and went to another dimension. It was gone nearly a week then re-appeared in the drawer when it's work was done wherever it went.
It's disappearance set off a flurry in my household among the roommates to try and discern why it had left, where it went and why. It was quite the Mystery for a week!
So glad she's back with me and she has some odd new markings on her now - a check-mark. Lovely Old Friend<3 So happy she chose to return.
They have their own lives, own evolution, own Path - it was a good lesson for me, we don't own them - we co-habitat with them and they have their own missions and Purpose.