Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 14-12-2017, 07:05 PM
Seeker
Is there a psychic who can help?

I have a historical home which I am investigating, and it has a cold trail.

I know for a fact this home has been the source of an extreme haunting, but finding the root cause has proved a great challenge.

How can I find a psychic who has the ability to look at a photo of the house and try and provide more history? Do some people actually have this gift and can back it up with a proven track record?

I want to know more about previous residents, local history and if anything dark or tragic happened which might explain the more contemporary activity in the house. I have researched this house for over 5 years.

~Love & Light~
Old 15-12-2017, 04:48 AM
Master
Hi there, I have been successfully practicing for many years now. If you are drawn to me you can email me and we can see if we find a connection there. Thanks
Old 16-12-2017, 06:49 AM
Administrator
Hello

Like angelic star I to do this kinda work. Feel free to PM me I can maybe work along with angelic star on this.

Lynn
Old 16-12-2017, 11:45 AM
Master
Yep Lynn is an expert and she can work alongside this too. Sounds good !
Old 28-12-2017, 02:15 AM
Deactivated Account

I'll happily have a go just see if anything comes through around your query but I'll try without a photo, try being the operative word I'm just a student and grateful for any experience. Are you happy for me to post publicly if I get anything?
Old 28-12-2017, 05:07 AM
Deactivated Account

Not sure how best to approach this so I've just opened the question up to my guide and he's bringing a link in who I'm assuming will address your question.

Feels like a grandmother connection in her late 50's she has intense blue eyes and Bambi lashes, an air of wickedness and a high opinion of herself but it's attractive. A smoker she suffered with psoriasis and there's a disability with the right foot. She's wearing a sage green woollen waistcoat, red tartan dress, big hat and claims she was a snob.

An intensely warm character she's filled with love and radiant pride as she's watching over you there, she wishes convey she's got your back and with regard the house she's giving it a firm stamp of approval, she's impressing me with superstition and assuring you there's a shield around both you and the house.

I conclude from that you are perfectly safe and there's nothing negative to report, everything's smelling of roses she says.

I was expecting to get psychic info rather than a mediumistic link to family but that's what I was given and she's shaking her finger at me contemplating going in the other way.