Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Closed Thread

Old 07-04-2006, 01:27 PM
Ascended Master

Hi Everyone!

Scientists might need to buy a copy of the Celestine Prophecy, and commence their own journey in order to find proof! LOL!

From experience, it was impossible to appreciate energies before I could see and work with them.

As the saying goes, you have to see it to believe it?
And I used to say that alot! LOL!

I've a friend who's a scientist who tried the personal experience option and she is now a very skilled and content light worker in her spare time. She still avidly practises science, but is at the very cutting edge of her work.

Love and light to you all!

AM
Old 19-04-2006, 10:07 AM
Pounamu

Check out the WingMakers site (which someone on this forum mentioned a while back, and I looked it up, and have taken it in as a good follow-on to my previous "philosophy")... it emphasises that the major shift in human civilisation will come in a few decades, when it is firmly established and recognised by all scientifically that the soul does exist and can be scientifically demonstrated... the web address again is:
http://www.wingmakers.com/
That site has philosophy, art, music, and various discourses of interest, and also there are forums dealing with this specific information in various languages and locations. The best forum, to my mind, is the UK one.

Happy reading!
Pounamu
Old 28-04-2006, 02:04 AM
TheTreeLady

I am really happy to meet you all. I thought I was a nut case because I spoke to my angels all my life. In feb I was asked to do a spiritual painting for a sceptic who was a scientist come musician and am now glad to say he is becoming a believer...xxx... I was always frightened when I was younger to show the real me, but not any longer, we are good truthful people who are not blind to the energy we feel. thankyou all for making me feel whole...xxx...
Old 20-05-2006, 02:47 AM
saj

Hi John,
Are you speaking of the interrelationship of science and the self as a means to identify the genetic structures of dna, or the correllation between the oneness of nature and the wholeness of the soul? The truth of God and the purpose here within.
Saj

Last edited by saj : 20-05-2006 at 03:01 AM.
Old 20-05-2006, 08:52 AM
Jacob

Quote:
Originally Posted by saj
Hi John,
Are you speaking of the interrelationship of science and the self as a means to identify the genetic structures of dna, or the correllation between the oneness of nature and the wholeness of the soul? The truth of God and the purpose here within.
Saj

Science has nothing to do with religion. There can be no truth about God, since god is a figment of your imagination.
Old 20-05-2006, 01:26 PM
dreamer

How funny, Saj you are right and Jacob you too - both very insightful comments.

Order a copy of "the secret" and see why.
Old 22-05-2006, 09:00 AM
DASA

Science & Religion

Of course the scientific approach as far as people believe is that I will only accept if there is tangible proof, I will believe it if you can show me. You are talking about life after death, but no one has ever been there and come back to tell about it. Can you show me a soul, can you prove to me that there is something beyond death, if you cannot show me God, if you cannot put Him before me to see, to touch, to smell, to taste, to experience directly with my senses, how do you expect me to believe it and remain scientific. This is a great fallacy because factually everything in your life that you believe is true, you have no means directly through sense perception and yet you accept it. Who is your mother, how do you know, this lady is your mother? It is based on faith none of you witnessed the act of procreation you simply accept the basis of imperceivable faith, blind faith. This is my mother, this is my father, this is my grandfather, this is my grandmother, and this is my great grandmother. Gandhi was the father of India. How do you know? Faith. Can you see him, can you meet him. I can tell you about God being your supreme father.
Old 22-05-2006, 09:27 AM
Master
what dassa said!!!!

The thing is Iwas like jacob about thirteen years ago, and if your fortunate enough something happens and you see get to see a snippet of the spiritual possiblilities then some folks will do nothing, thats okay, some will start to find out more thats okay too.
The thing is in my experience that the internal journey is the most important one, it involves the understanding of the mind the de conditioning of it and then going beyond its limitations. As Dasa said none of this is possible without an element of faith. Faith is the bridge that takes us from belief , to knowing and nothing is possible without it. If yoy want to play football or the violin or learn advanced calculus, if you don`t believe that you can actually do it, then you wont. You wont learn these things at a computer screen thats for sure, they are experiential as is spirituality, you have to go out the door and actually do them, then , with experience you will know that spirituality and god are not just possible but actual realities.
Hope you take the journey mate if not all the best anyhow

Last edited by peteyzen : 22-05-2006 at 09:50 AM.
Old 22-05-2006, 11:33 AM
Pounamu

For a more modern method to try to develop one's appreciation of what kind of a being one really is, one could have a look at the WingMakers.com website, which was mentioned by someone here a few weeks ago, and I had a look and got very interested. They say that the next big evolutionary leap for humankind on Earth will come when science finds irrefutable proof that soul exists, and if things go according to plan, it will make so many radical changes in the general populace's thinking and living, that it will totally turn the present world situation around in relatively short time, and help to launch us into becoming more the representatives of First Source (or God / Goddess if you will) and stewards of the planet, that we were designed to become.

The way this is helped to happen is by means of various art forms - written philosophy, poetry, music and paintings - which have been encoded with the necessary vibratory energies to effect the needed changes in our DNA, to make us more sensitive and aware of our higher-dimensional beings - and thus experience for ourselves in waking consciousness more of who we really are, and why we exist. They say that the scientific discovery of soul is even now being led up to, and should happen within the next two or three generations (if the politicians and religious leaders of the day don't get wind of it early enough to stamp it out before it can become established - this might delay it somewhat, but in the end enlightenment is inevitable).

I invite you to take a good explore of [url="http://www.wingmakers.com"]/URL] and sample the writings, art and music for yourselves - there's a forum too (which you'll find referred to on the site). And then come back here and report your findings!!!

Good hunting!
Pounamu
Old 10-08-2006, 08:12 AM
Enlightener

Pounamu said: "They say that the next big evolutionary leap for humankind on Earth will come when science finds irrefutable proof that soul exists, and if things go according to plan, it will make so many radical changes in the general populace's thinking and living, that it will totally turn the present world situation around in relatively short time, and help to launch us into becoming more the representatives of First Source (or God / Goddess if you will) and stewards of the planet, that we were designed to become.

The way this is helped to happen is by means of various art forms - written philosophy, poetry, music and paintings - which have been encoded with the necessary vibratory energies to effect the needed changes in our DNA, to make us more sensitive and aware of our higher-dimensional beings - and thus experience for ourselves in waking consciousness more of who we really are, and why we exist. They say that the scientific discovery of soul is even now being led up to, and should happen within the next two or three generations (if the politicians and religious leaders of the day don't get wind of it early enough to stamp it out before it can become established - this might delay it somewhat, but in the end enlightenment is inevitable)."

Cool! I can just imagine the profound change that that will have on society, positive changes, moving towards and becoming more aware of how the universe works. I looked at the site, it's pretty good.
Why would religious leaders want to hide the fact that we have a soul? Wouldn't they want to surface the findings?
Great post Pounamu!

Enlightener
Closed Thread