Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 15-09-2017, 09:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Why do you think they need to cleanse and purify and have to be out in the sun? I wouldn't bother. Crystals restore themselves like they do in Mother Earth as well.
Have you thought that maybe they are merely doing updates from all the shifts, like we humans are doing, and growing more and activating at deeper levels?
Crystals can take care of themselves. They are perfectly aligned, but their alignment could be put out of whack by putting programs on them.
Or maybe the program is outdated now that the energies haves shifted so much and all you have to do is get rid of that program. Maybe it doesn't need a program or a new one that is more in alignment with the new, higher energies. If you really want programmed crystals, release them first from this one, let them restore to their original state of being, after that tune in and see what is needed now.
Also, when you program, it can be beneficial to tell crystals to not use more than e.g. 70% or 80% of their capacity. Feel what is needed, sometimes less is okay too. That way you leave them with reserves, space to keep cleansing, charging, growing, evolving.
Maybe you already do, not trying to be smarty pants, but I've noticed often ppl do not know about this.
But maybe if you just give your crystals a bit more time to integrate all the updates, you save yourself a lot of time dragging crystals around.

They like being spoiled and pampered and getting to sun bath and they do their work better with a full charge also.
I may not need to cleanse and purify them as it looks like the current changes wiped all (released) their programming anyway. But I will do it anyway as I tend to prefer to keep everything energetically and physically clean. Also the practice drops me deeper into state so I can hear them and their needs better.
The programming I give them doesn't take up much space at all actually - it's a just a few lines of data is all.
Thanks for the advice :)
Old 15-09-2017, 09:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver
Wow, I'd never heard of the Shumman thing, but none of the things you talked about are familiar to me, much but I feel there's most likely something to it - I get the energy thing. I just wonder how do you 'check' the gridding and everything? I'd like to do it - try it anyway.

I feel like ever since our heat wave out here, the solar eclipse, too, I've been doing a downward slide as far as my own energy and motivation to do anything has been growing, and yesterday and today, I had no motivation to do a single thing - except enjoy surfing the net!

Thanks in advance for any info about monitoring the 'grid' stuff.

Everything that exist vibrates - everything that vibrates does so at a certain rate called 'frequency'. The Schumann Frequency is just what a scientist called Schumann discovered was the frequency rate of Earth. It varies from place to place based on many things, but over all is considered to be 7.83 hz.

For learning about Grids a good start is to do a lot of research and buy or check out from a library a few good books. Maybe the Crystal Bible by Judy Hall would be a great starting place. There are numerous other books as well. Melody (single name) wrote a whole series starting with "Love is in the Earth" She's pretty much a master at all this. Learning how to build them properly and powerfully is more than I could ever type.

Same with learning to monitor grids. But it starts with feeling energy and being able to Feel or Psychically see the energy movement and gauge the level of it. Once one is able to perceive it it's easy enough to gauge it just as one would gauge a faucets flow of water: Drip, slow, medium strength, full blast.

Research and hands on practice will get you where you wanna be!
Old 15-09-2017, 10:23 PM
Master
Book1

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Everything that exist vibrates - everything that vibrates does so at a certain rate called 'frequency'. The Schumann Frequency is just what a scientist called Schumann discovered was the frequency rate of Earth. It varies from place to place based on many things, but over all is considered to be 7.83 hz.

For learning about Grids a good start is to do a lot of research and buy or check out from a library a few good books. Maybe the Crystal Bible by Judy Hall would be a great starting place. There are numerous other books as well. Melody (single name) wrote a whole series starting with "Love is in the Earth" She's pretty much a master at all this. Learning how to build them properly and powerfully is more than I could ever type.

Same with learning to monitor grids. But it starts with feeling energy and being able to Feel or Psychically see the energy movement and gauge the level of it. Once one is able to perceive it it's easy enough to gauge it just as one would gauge a faucets flow of water: Drip, slow, medium strength, full blast.

Research and hands on practice will get you where you wanna be!

Thanks for that, CS. I do know some gem stone stuff and have my own modest collection (my fave being Rainbow Fluorite)....

As far as the Shumman thing, I thought it was like the sunsets/sunrises that you could look up to see what time/frequency it's operating at, at any given moment - how is it measured? Can you check to see how accurate one's own reading is against the 'real' measurement(s)? I still have no idea how this works (but have already started searches for beginners to understand it).

Old 15-09-2017, 10:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver
Thanks for that, CS. I do know some gem stone stuff and have my own modest collection (my fave being Rainbow Fluorite)....

As far as the Shumman thing, I thought it was like the sunsets/sunrises that you could look up to see what time/frequency it's operating at, at any given moment - how is it measured? Can you check to see how accurate one's own reading is against the 'real' measurement(s)? I still have no idea how this works (but have already started searches for beginners to understand it).

Rainbow Fluorite is a wonderful Healer and supporter!

About the Schumann Frequency https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schumann_resonances

It's mostly Ball Park Silver. But when one gets used to sensing enough frequency's which are known, one can then extrapolate information from other frequency's such is this a slow moving frequency, a mid range one? A highly active frequency.

Rose quartz for example vibrate at nearly the same frequency as love which is 528 hz.
The healthy human body vibrates around 68-72 hz.
Many flower essences have specific hz also and you can feel those and get to know them to add to your personal recognition of frequency's.