Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2019, 03:43 AM
PureEvil760

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
So in other words, they are totally useless. I agree 100%.

I don't want to give too much away about myself, but things are pretty extreme. So where exactly are they? Or are they too busy spoiling their 'chosen ones'?

I'm an incarnation of James half-brother of Jesus and I've only seen demons lol. Angels arn't meant to help with ordinary human problems, but bring humanity closer to the truth which is ultimately the responsibility of the individual, free choice. In other-words, it's our fault we do not see them, not theirs.

It's like if you lost a race and you blame the other cars for not going slower than you.
Old 12-08-2019, 03:58 AM
janielee

Quote:
Don't act like you are some sort of psychic who can read people, because clearly you can't. You know nothing about me at all. I created this topic out of respect and love for my friends and those who are there for me and have supported me through great lengths in my darkest hours that no angel or god can ever compete with. In fact, there are no higher beings that watch over us. That kind of phony sh#t belongs to the Disneyverse, but not our reality.

If you created this topic out of love and respect, it would emanate love and respect.

The fact is you know nothing, and anything you do, is covered by your beliefs

The other fact is you don’t speak for facts or the experiences of the many, in my opinion.

JL
Old 12-08-2019, 04:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Why do so many people give credit to their guides or guardian angels whenever something positive happens to their lives? Fact is, the true angels aren't your invisible buddies watching over you. Rather, they are the real friends that are there for you when you need them. Those who go through great lengths to help you out. Those who give you their unconditional support. Such people deserve the title of 'true angels' because let's be honest, your own so-called guardian angel or guides don't care about you and your well-being. So the next time whenever a genuine person helps you out, don't give credit to any god or angel. Only give credit to THAT person. Don't assume that it was the works of invisible beings, because it simply wasn't.

An interesting exercise is to investigate when guides became part of our literature.

The historical info is very interesting.

Namaste.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 12-08-2019, 06:24 AM
Master

Quote:
So in other words, they are totally useless. I agree 100%.

I don't want to give too much away about myself, but things are pretty extreme. So where exactly are they? Or are they too busy spoiling their 'chosen ones'?

This is not going to be a popular opinion here, but you've actually hit the nail on the head with that last question.

There are actually very few people that have genuine contact with higher beings or heaven in general. Your instinct, that most people who profess such contact, are essentially fake, is broadly correct. There is a similar phenomenon with UFO contactees, where 98 percent turn out to be not genuine. However, there is that 2 percent that can't easily be explained away and makes you scratch your head.

You are also right in that they don't just show up, for most people, unless there is a genuine need and it is for someone they deem worthy. Generally, they will elect a person to represent them and guide that person accordingly, often through tough love and many challenges.

A modern example to me would be David Icke. He is guided by certain ascended masters to reveal hidden information to the world at large.

In the past, prophets and saints, who were divinely inspired, usually played this role. Often they were ridiculed, even martyred in some cases. They weren't contacted for frivolous reasons, that's for sure.
Old 12-08-2019, 07:21 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
If you created this topic out of love and respect, it would emanate love and respect.

The fact is you know nothing, and anything you do, is covered by your beliefs

The other fact is you don’t speak for facts or the experiences of the many, in my opinion.

JL

Oh it does, but not to random strangers on the internet (obviously). I know more than I probably should. Among those things is the fact that your psychic skills need to be worked on because you were totally wrong about me.
Old 12-08-2019, 07:29 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
This is not going to be a popular opinion here, but you've actually hit the nail on the head with that last question.

There are actually very few people that have genuine contact with higher beings or heaven in general. Your instinct, that most people who profess such contact, are essentially fake, is broadly correct. There is a similar phenomenon with UFO contactees, where 98 percent turn out to be not genuine. However, there is that 2 percent that can't easily be explained away and makes you scratch your head.

You are also right in that they don't just show up, for most people, unless there is a genuine need and it is for someone they deem worthy. Generally, they will elect a person to represent them and guide that person accordingly, often through tough love and many challenges.

A modern example to me would be David Icke. He is guided by certain ascended masters to reveal hidden information to the world at large.

In the past, prophets and saints, who were divinely inspired, usually played this role. Often they were ridiculed, even martyred in some cases. They weren't contacted for frivolous reasons, that's for sure.

Something about David Icke seems off. I usually don't judge someone by their face, but there is something alarming about it. Are you sure he is trustworthy?

But on top of that, I suppose I don't need any of those beings since I already have friends. As a matter of fact, I don't even want them around me. The feelings are mutual in the sense of unworthiness. Would getting in close proximity with angels make me any special? No it would not, as in the end I'm still a sack of meat like everyone else.
Old 12-08-2019, 07:56 AM
Master

Quote:
Something about David Icke seems off. I usually don't judge someone by their face, but there is something alarming about it. Are you sure he is trustworthy?

But on top of that, I suppose I don't need any of those beings since I already have friends. As a matter of fact, I don't even want them around me. The feelings are mutual in the sense of unworthiness. Would getting in close proximity with angels make me any special? No it would not, as in the end I'm still a sack of meat like everyone else.

It's hard to judge these things, but I think he is, yes. At least he means well, though he is often wrong and just skirts over predictions he's made that have fallen flat.

Another issue I have with him, is that he's never revealed who the ascended masters are that are supposedly helping him from the background. Perhaps they're benevolent, I suspect they are, but how can we know for sure? In his early career he was associated with Theosophy, is that good or bad? I really have no idea.

Angels are an interesting dilemma. I know some people who think they are actually highly malevolent and manipulative. Even people who think they are benevolent due to their religious convictions, seem to have had some pretty damaging and nonsensical interactions with them. For this reason, I stay away from them and don't interact with them unless asked to by someone. I can certainly understand your wariness. It is entirely possible that they are the bad guys in this great play of Life, but I really cannot say for sure.

I am fairly certain that the Goddess, in her various forms, is a benevolent force in the Universe, that has been my experience, anyway. Still, the possibilities for deception are endless, when it comes to beings that are outside our normal range of perception. I remain wary and sceptical, but I judge these beings by their actions and not their words. Some have been deceptive and manipulative, mostly those that are associated with the underworld. Others, mostly those that are associated with heaven, have been highly benevolent and helpful. This includes performing healing on people who were in dire need and helping them in other ways as well. By their deeds you shall know them.
Old 12-08-2019, 08:12 AM
Master
I don't think David Icke is a bad man. He suffers with Rheumatoid Arthritis, so the pain may be showing on his face. The way he holds himself is also effected.

I think he speaks a lot of truth. I don't know about all of it, but as he says himself, if he's not sure about something, put it on the back burner for or until another time.

I enjoyed the piece he did in Australia with the aborigine people.
Old 12-08-2019, 10:10 AM
Suspended
Master
Ive just got to say slayer I'm not this perfect 66 year old church goer who won't say boo to a goose, and i'll use words out loud when ive have a bad day or nights sleep I'll say rubbish that was, or cra*p day that was, as we all get time to time.... And we do have one thing in common about angels on earth doing good. So we agree totally on that issue.

I have advised on MH forums for 2 years where young people get voices in their head and life threatening stress/depression issues, so with that help ive given and church work, ive done/doing my bit on this planet... As is the person nursing someone that's ill, so well done to you anyone reading now, who is nursing someone...

Ive seen Guides, you haven't, and maybe another website would be more suitable for you, 'be' an earth angel and help on MH forum that doesn't mention angels and guides, it must be like someones pointing a hot stick in your eye every time you hear those words here - and I put my wages on it you won't see your 'imaginary friends' as you said, till light out time and maybe not then - so we should agree to disagree on guides and angels - but I'll say this, ive also seen ugly faces drifting endlessly in space, so that's a hell no one would want.

So can we just agree we differ and be nice to each other, and try and be kind to people and have a good day everyone.

So, I'll just get on with my day now and wait for the fall out on this thread, have a good day all, we're all in it together on this beautiful, but hard difficult planet, so be nice everyone, its not complicated....
Old 12-08-2019, 02:19 PM
janielee

Quote:
Oh it does, but not to random strangers on the internet (obviously). I know more than I probably should. Among those things is the fact that your psychic skills need to be worked on because you were totally wrong about me.

Keep in mind you are the one who keeps bringing “ohhh ahhh” into every thread, Slayer. physic? Not at all, your psychology is evident to any one. Except yourself perhaps, keep on hating and attacking that which you profess to disbelieve. Disbelief is simply a belief, but then again, you’re no psychic and couldn’t ever know that right?

JL
Closed Thread