Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 16-08-2019, 02:05 PM
Newbie ;)

What happened in the pub that night?

I would LOVE to know if anyone else has had anything similar happen.

One time, a few years ago, I was relaxing in bed (as you do) and was facing in the direction of the wall as I always do (the bed was right against the wall) and my vision changed at one point. Wish I had written down more details about how it happened etc but was too surprised by what I saw that I only remembered about that.

I found I was staring in to a pub. I could see the bar and tables and chairs but the room was quite dark and empty. I don't think I recognised it (I very rarely went in to pubs except for after christenings etc.)

Well it was an odd experience because it felt like it was just my head looking in to the pub. It felt like I was at the door of the pub perhaps, looking in. But at the same time, I knew I was in bed as I could feel my body laying down in the bed under the duvet. I think it looked like a rectangular vision of the pub as I don't remember seeing it all around me as in my peripheral vision, just straight ahead of my eyes if that makes sense?

Surely if it was an OOBE, I wouldn't be able to feel my body in the bed anymore?
Old 16-08-2019, 09:06 PM
Gracey

Research remote viewing and see if that feels like an explanation for you.
Old 16-08-2019, 09:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
Research remote viewing and see if that feels like an explanation for you.

I agree. Remote viewing. Amen
Old 16-08-2019, 10:58 PM
Master

Dual or split consciousness is not uncommon. Part of the consciousness has projected while part still remains aware of the physical body. I had a not dissimilar experience of being in bed with my eyes shut aware of the physical body and at the same time clearly seeing the curtains in my living room.

Peace
Old 17-08-2019, 09:39 AM
Newbie ;)

Thanks for the replies. I did wonder before if it might be some form of remote viewing but I thought for that to happen you were usually conscious of where you wanted to view although for me the pub just randomly appeared.
Old 17-08-2019, 09:42 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Dual or split consciousness is not uncommon. Part of the consciousness has projected while part still remains aware of the physical body. I had a not dissimilar experience of being in bed with my eyes shut aware of the physical body and at the same time clearly seeing the curtains in my living room.

Peace

Thanks for your reply. It makes sense. Now you have mentioned this, I am thinking a few more experiences I had many years ago sounds like this. In one I was laying in bed and I can't remember if my eyes were open or closed but the duvet above me seemed to be like a thin wispy see-through colour instead and I could see around the bedroom. Everything was and looked as it should be at that time of night. Another occasion the same happened except this time I was looking up in to a beautiful blue sky and was watching white clouds go by.
Old 17-08-2019, 07:41 PM
Master

Yes, when I saw my living room curtains I was seeing them through my closed eyelids, which was rather strange.

Some people prefer to use the term phasing rather than projecting. Phasing suggests that there are different frequencies of awareness. So instead of trying to project the consciousness outside the physical body (which many people struggle with), we shift our awareness into a different phase or frequency. Perhaps the dual consciousness occurs when we are simultaneously experiencing two different frequencies. Rather like tuning a radio and being between two different stations so we hear a distorted combination of both stations.

Peace.
Old 18-09-2019, 02:47 PM
Newbie ;)

Looks like you have a gift.. should be remote viewing.. if I was you I would focus on that and develop it.