Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 17-08-2014, 12:58 PM
7-Days-Luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
I have no memories either. Usually I just go by my intuition. I noticed in life I would go through phases of releasing karma which were related to past lives.. in fact I had a dream possibly confirming this once. There was someone that used to be in my life who wasn't too nice, anyway I figured that in a past life I must have done something horrible to him.. well one time I asked before going to sleep if I could dream about my past lives, and although I didn't dream about them I dreamed the person came up to me and mentioned that he was repaying karma from a past life towards me.. so that confirmed that.

Usually there is a past life karmic connection to everything we do in life. Also I think often we're not supposed to remember our past lives. I don't think I am for a few reasons.. at least not currently. Because if we remembered everything then what would be the point of incarnating on earth to experience the feelings of helplessness and stuff that we do?

Also sometimes people who don't feel like they've have any reincarnations before may be thinking specifically on earth. But there are more planets out there not only in this third dimension but also in many different dimensions all over the Universe. So some can be 'new souls' to Earth but old souls in general, if you get what I mean?
I totally get what ya mean XD

Yeah, I also have the thought that, with all kinds of races and planets around, he can reincarnate as another different race. So different from Earth, we can't find any relation to it at all and can't remember.

Huh. I bet your soulmate told ya these stuff XD is that why ya are so sure of many things ya believe in? 8O or is it you just feel it's the truth? XD

I really like to chat with ya XD so let's continue our stories through the messages, I believe I just replied to you too XD
Old 17-08-2014, 03:55 PM
Experiencer

Past lives are like dreams: some people believe they never dream at night. Truthfully, most of us just don't remember our dreams most nights. Think about a time you woke up in the morning thinking about the dream you just had. By the afternoon your memory of it was gone. Why is it young children sometimes recall past lives, but as they grow older all they have are stories of things they said as kids, but no memory of it.

In all likelihood we won't remember our past lives just as we won't remember dreams--they exist within a different state of consciousness. So unless you have access to those other states, your mind will only be focused on this reality here, and everything else is fuzzy or absent.
Old 18-08-2014, 04:18 AM
Experiencer

As Scarlett says, you will undoubtedly have lots of soulmates in your many (thousands?) of past lives. From what I have read, you have primary soulmates who are quite often your partner in many of your lives, though not all lives.

You pick your spirit guide(s) before you incarnate so no doubt it is someone you are close to previously (and future). The past life/future life thing is quite mind boggling (at least it is to me sometimes). Best not to over-think it with the brain.

I've been told (by a medium) that I currently have a team of 8 guides or helpers, though I am only aware of 2 of them. I have communications with my main spirit guide daily at the moment. I suspect that may change in the future. Just a challenging time in my life at present, and that is probably why she is around so much. She is very wise and kind and loving, and I really love her sense of humour. I see a lot of 1111s as well as other numbers, and she comes up with some really inventive ones which make me laugh.
Old 18-08-2014, 04:26 AM
7-Days-Luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow
As Scarlett says, you will undoubtedly have lots of soulmates in your many (thousands?) of past lives. From what I have read, you have primary soulmates who are quite often your partner in many of your lives, though not all lives.

You pick your spirit guide(s) before you incarnate so no doubt it is someone you are close to previously (and future). The past life/future life thing is quite mind boggling (at least it is to me sometimes). Best not to over-think it with the brain.

I've been told (by a medium) that I currently have a team of 8 guides or helpers, though I am only aware of 2 of them. I have communications with my main spirit guide daily at the moment. I suspect that may change in the future. Just a challenging time in my life at present, and that is probably why she is around so much. She is very wise and kind and loving, and I really love her sense of humour. I see a lot of 1111s as well as other numbers, and she comes up with some really inventive ones which make me laugh.
I see 8O

Then how about people with spirit animals/guides who are born from them? Like it can be born from inner deep feelings, negative traits, positive traits and so on.
Old 18-08-2014, 05:25 AM
Experiencer

You'll have to ask someone with those beliefs to explain. I only know my own beliefs
Old 19-08-2014, 07:35 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-Days-Luck
I totally get what ya mean XD

Yeah, I also have the thought that, with all kinds of races and planets around, he can reincarnate as another different race. So different from Earth, we can't find any relation to it at all and can't remember.

Huh. I bet your soulmate told ya these stuff XD is that why ya are so sure of many things ya believe in? 8O or is it you just feel it's the truth? XD

I really like to chat with ya XD so let's continue our stories through the messages, I believe I just replied to you too XD

Nah.. I figured it all out on my own :P I'm very connected to my intuition :)

Sounds good! I'll just reply now!