Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 11-08-2014, 06:40 PM
Ascender

Are Guides Able To Sense Our Feelings?

What the thread title says.

I am aware that angels and guides are able to know our thoughts and intentions, but are they able to sense what we're feeling in our hearts? Like deep DEEP?

Would exploding our emotions (in this context, anger) be understandable from their perspective?

What do you think? I ask this because I am on the verge of just exploding everything that I'm feeling. I'm afraid they'll think I'm on the wrong path for just exploding.
Old 11-08-2014, 06:47 PM
Deactivated Account

Apparently they feel what we do the way we feel it. So if someone hurts us they feel hurt too. Although I can imagine they wouldn't identify with the feeling the way we often do, they would probably still feel the struggle all the same.
Old 11-08-2014, 06:48 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molattee
What do you think? I ask this because I am on the verge of just exploding everything that I'm feeling. I'm afraid they'll think I'm on the wrong path for just exploding.

Explode It'll be good for you. Holding your anger back is the wrong path. Letting it out in a safe manner is always the best thing to do.
Old 11-08-2014, 06:58 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Explode It'll be good for you. Holding your anger back is the wrong path. Letting it out in a safe manner is always the best thing to do.

And another fear of exploding all of my emotions right now (crying, heartache; anger, ego hurt) is I'm afraid I'll throw my chakras out of whack and lower my vibration level.

Old 11-08-2014, 07:35 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
And another fear of exploding all of my emotions right now (crying, heartache; anger, ego hurt) is I'm afraid I'll throw my chakras out of whack and lower my vibration level.

Noooo....!

Your chakras are out of balance because you're holding it all in. You need to let it out so they can realign better and actually raise your vibration!
Old 12-08-2014, 05:36 AM
Experiencer

Quote:

What do you think? I ask this because I am on the verge of just exploding everything that I'm feeling.

Yes I have days like that too. The guides can feel your emotions. They know you very well but they also do understand human emotions on Earth. They have been there, done that.

My guide tells me "to release Anger and Fear up into the universe". Just let it go and drift away.
Old 13-08-2014, 12:32 AM
Pathfinder

I totally get it. There has been times where I actually feel guilty for being in pain, angry, or upset about something because I hate to worry others (or because my discomfort is due to something insignificant.)
It doesn't feel good let go of emotional burdens anymore and getting upset just feels embarrassing since I know that I'm probably being watched! I don't feel as if I am afraid of their judgement or intimidated by them, but rather their presence (or lack thereof) makes me feel even more alone. Its like being in your dark bedroom when you have that feeling of being watched: you'd rather have someone there that you can see back.
Old 15-08-2014, 01:12 AM
Knower
We are mistaken when we think that the angels are something separate from us. They exist in us, residing within our chakras and know our deepest feelings - but they aren't attached to any ego mind, like we are - so perhaps all they feel is a vibration? The ego likes to feed off of our emotions and can make them worse.

The majority of the time our mind (the voice of ego) is responsible for our feelings that are sudden and irrational.

When you focus on balancing on your chakras, the little mind has less control :)
Old 15-08-2014, 11:51 PM
Mystica

Yes. Guides can also answer a question before you ask it. With guides, there is direct communication that bypasses the mind. The moment you think of formulating a question, a guide may already answered you. Which is quite funny, but also a bit awkward at first. At least, that was my experience. I tried a trick question and immediately thought about a new question. Both got answered at the same time. hehe! Sometimes I like to play with them, and just have fun. I personally do not believe in fixed guides. I have had many guides, coming and going. Deceased persons can become guides as well, if you accept them as such.
Old 16-08-2014, 04:25 AM
Pathfinder

I call anger a retro-appetite; something within us which absolutely must be allowed out - preferably at the right time to hurt nobody. Other retro-appetites are humour, talking, physical activity, creativity, etc.. With those, it's always better out than in.

One thing that I can certainly say, here, is that you should only display anger when you are actually experiencing anger. People used to say that all you needed to do is go to a punchbag and let it all out. They forgot to add that there's no point in doing that unless you're approaching your punchbag while still angry...folk used to actually think that they could hit their punchbags whenever they wanted and that it would keep the anger at bay...it won't.

Worth remembering!