Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 10-11-2010, 01:01 AM
Deactivated Account

to Sparrow and others who may read this ~ I meant no insensitivity in asking my question and I apologize if it comes across that my question is insensitive. Thank you Sparrow, for stepping out on a limb to answer me ~

There are so many who believe that everything that happens to us is the result of some karmic debt, predestined blueprint of our lives, lesson to be learned, usually with some suffering connected etc.. that sometimes my mind gets caught up in the possibility of that line of thinking, even though I don't believe in it. ( I am not arguing with anyone who does believe in the above - just saying I don't believe in it ) And this leads me to the questions and the wonderings that I have, and ask you about...and sometimes, you just jump right in - before I have the chance to ask you and you explain the answers before the questions. Amazing how you do this, it is almost like you are reading my mind .

I do not believe that car accidents are pre- planned, but it did cross my mind only in connection with the idea that I have heard so often, as " it was their time " to go. Which leads me to think, there must have been some sort of pre- planning involved, not specifically a car accident ( that is just on my mind because of recent events )

Thank you Sparrow for taking your time and energy to reply to my question, much to think about as always.

And I do remember reading your post about the spirit team, thank you for the reminder

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 10-11-2010, 11:29 AM
Master
I feel it is evident Dreamie that you meant no alternative intention than to find clarity on what was a very good question. Sensitive perhaps only for those who still retain emotional wounds from those loved and lost under such circumstances. Blessings upon those hearts who have yet to find distilment within peace.

I have similarly often overheard the words ‘It was their time’. In some respects this is appropriate as it aids in the healing process of those effected. However, time holds little value for intelligence within spirit state and they do not attach focus upon dates and times like human beings do. It is not the case, you see, that when some soul has completed his Earthly mission or assignment that he, or she, then suddenly orchestrates a convenient violent accident. Which actually results in the suffering of other beings. You must think logically on this. It is similarly also a false foregone conclusion than every human soul incarnates to fulfil some great spiritual mission. At which point upon its completion they are then to immediately return back to the spirit world to plan for another. As I have stated, physical state experiences are not all mapped out in advance. Some souls simply choose to have a physical state experience because they have met other spirits in the other realms who have, and so they then themselves have been drawn to exploring a creative endeavour in this way.

Understanding, and coming to terms with why your beloved friends and family pass in such circumstances, and with such unjust timing, is a matter of accepting the fallibilities of human action, inaction or inter-weaving influences which affect you in physical state. Cause and effect. It is about finding peace within yourself upon the foundation of respect for the laws that govern your universe.

Best Wishes - Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 10-11-2010, 11:46 AM
Deactivated Account

Thank you Sparrow for understanding the reasoning of my question. My prayers for those who have lost loved ones as a result of fatal car accidents.

Some of my thoughts may not exactly be logical at this moment, though I didn't know the person very well, who lost her in - laws in the car accident, just the idea of the unexpectedness of the event, and all that is connected with it...was lingering in my mind.

I can understand the statement " it was their time " giving a small sense of comfort to those left behind, like a reason in hopes of an understanding of why things happen as they do. Sometimes things just happen, for no apparent reason as to the timing. It is just difficult to understand at the time, as also in the case of sudden heart attacks or other illnesses, when the person dying has no chance to say good byes. I have not actually had the experience of being there when one is saying their last goodbyes, so I am not sure if that is any more comforting or not.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, Sparrow .

Dreamie xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 10-11-2010, 10:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel

I can understand the statement " it was their time " giving a small sense of comfort to those left behind, like a reason in hopes of an understanding of why things happen as they do. Sometimes things just happen, for no apparent reason as to the timing. It is just difficult to understand at the time, as also in the case of sudden heart attacks or other illnesses, when the person dying has no chance to say good byes. I have not actually had the experience of being there when one is saying their last goodbyes, so I am not sure if that is any more comforting or not.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, Sparrow .

Dreamie xx

Hi Dreamie

If I may .... speaking as someone who experienced both situations in the space of about 6 months, I personally feel that it is a lot more comforting to be able to say goodbye to your loved one .... to be able to tell them how much you love them, and also they know that they are not alone in their final moments ..... they know you are there with them.

My older sister died in Canada, early in 2008, from a heart attack. She was alone at the time, and no one was able to say goodbye to her. I came to terms with this after a while, and though I wished I could have been there for her, I have made my peace with how things happened. Her daughter however is still struggling with feelings of guilt that her mum died alone, and if only she had been with her maybe the outcome might have been different .... if only ....

You could go mad thinking about the "if only's" in life ..... I think you have to make peace with it in the best way you can, pick yourself up, and move forward ....

Later that same year, my dear old mum who was 89 and in failing health, passed away in hospital.

Me, my sister and my wife were all with her as she passed away ..... we got to say everything we wanted to her, and more to the point she wasn't alone, and this was (and still is) a great comfort to us all. She was always a religious person mum, and believed in God. However, as she got older and frailer, she sometimes became a little scared at the thought of dying (naturally I suppose)

But to be there with her, holding her hand, stroking her hair and telling her not to worry .... all was well .... we got the sense that in her last moments she wasn't afraid at all. In fact although she was unconscious and unresponsive for the last day or so, in her final moments, she opened her eyes, looked straight ahead between us all .... fully focused on something and smiled ..... a small but very sweet smile that I will remember for the rest of my days.

We three who were there all saw this, and are all of the same mind that mum was seeing her angel right in front of her, come to take her home .....

Sorry for babbling on a bit .... strange, but it's comforting to relive it ....it was so vivid the way it happened. I know one thing though, as hard as it was watching mum pass away in front of us, I would do it again in a heartbeat ..... if it meant I could help her pass as peacefully as she did.

Soul.
Old 10-11-2010, 10:38 PM
Deactivated Account

Dear Soul

My heart goes out to you for your losses, and in such short time one after the other.

Saying the final goodbyes, is not just all about us - those who are left behind, even though it is a comfort to be able to say everything we want to say to our loved ones, one last time. I do appreciate your mentioning the fact that it is of great comfort to those who are leaving this world... being there for your mum and letting her know she was not alone. What a blessing that you, your sister and your wife could be there with her.

you were not babbling, I thank you for sharing !
Dreamie xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 10-11-2010, 11:08 PM
Master
Thanks a lot Dreamie ....

Really kind of you to say ....
Old 10-11-2010, 11:24 PM
Deactivated Account

Soul

Expect Miracles !

Old 11-11-2010, 02:55 PM
Ascender

Hello there,

I'm sorry if you have already posted this on a previous thread but I am curious to know if other 'humans' or aliens exist in this physical realm? Are there other planets just like earth which inhabit humans like us in other galaxies or are we the only ones?

I would also like to know if the Grail Castle is the summit of Creation?
Old 11-11-2010, 08:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by rom2014
Hello there,

I'm sorry if you have already posted this on a previous thread but I am curious to know if other 'humans' or aliens exist in this physical realm? Are there other planets just like earth which inhabit humans like us in other galaxies or are we the only ones?

I would also like to know if the Grail Castle is the summit of Creation?
Hello to you too.

The creative blueprint for the formation of life for the many species on Earth, including humankind, are extensively replicated elsewhere within the universe. Life on Earth would not have even occurred at all, as it had, if it were not for the biological material within passing debris originating from elsewhere in the cosmos. Debris which contained the building blocks for new life which fragmented from planetary systems, space oceans and life forms which occupy the fabric of space itself. This should indicate with confidence that Earth was not the first planet to harvest intelligent life, nor will it be the last.
Since your own DNA is a replication from DNA which has come from elsewhere in the universe, it is also prevalent to conclude that similar humanoids, and other animals exist, though be it some perhaps biologically and spiritually more advanced by millions of years.
That is one perspective.

From a personal perspective, I can tell you there exists a great diversity of planets close to the description of Earth elsewhere in this universe. I can tell you for example, to my knowledge, there exists planets the size of Earths sun which contain an abundance of life. There are quite a number of these. Some are home to humanoid species which are some 12 feet in height, with a varied skin tone. There is a planet of this size also which has no humanoid predominance and in fact is observed to be almost completely water based. Whose primary intelligence are those of whale-type organisms, but much larger in size and intellect than those found on Earth.
There are several planets which have been completely constructed by beings using biological materials found upon other planets. Such planets have then been manipulated in such a way as to become movable through space by its inhabitants. Raw material trade between species within the universe is the commonly accepted barter system utilized. In fact, I predict that soon humanity will have such extraterrestrials on their doorstep seeking to barter with humanity for raw materials, in exchange for advanced technology, historical data, biological advancement and medical knowledge. Earth is rich with useful raw materials which are considered precious throughout the cosmos. Unfortunately the barter system is not perfect and there is much manipulation, deceit and employment of dominance over weaker civilisations.
Some of the UFO’s you are seeing in the skies were actually purchased through a barter system of such means. There are certain species which mass produce specific type of craft and barter them to other species for long distance travel. I can also tell you that while some are metallic type materials, many are actually biological vessels which have the capacity to occupy different vibrational states/dimensions.

You would have to explain the context of your later question to individuals regarding the terms Grail Castle, and summit of creation. -Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 12-11-2010, 02:11 AM
Ascender

Thank you for your response, that was very helpful and exciting to know that we aren't the only intelligent life out there.

RE Grail Castle, I heard there was a castle that stood at the summit or peak of Creation that connects to the Divine sphere, if you like. Sorry for being ambiguous.