Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 16-10-2018, 06:22 AM
Newbie ;)

Wink Go Incognito - Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock

Hello fellow Wiccans!

Have you ever found yourself in a situation where your jewelry or garments containing pentagrams has gotten you the "hairy eyeball" from those around you. After all, our society had endoctrinated into them that pentagrams are the sign of the devil, so then you must be a devil worshiper too, right? We can't change the mind of the ignorant, but we can still proudly wear our pentagrams IN PLAIN SIGHT and no one would be the wiser.

If you recall the episode of The Big Bang Theory explaining "rock paper sissors, lizard Spock"
The rules being:
Scissors cut paper
Paper covers rock
Rock crushes lizard
Lizard poisons Spock
Rock smashes scissors
Scissors decapitates lizard
Lizard eats paper
Paper disproves Spock
Spock vaporizes rock
And as always,Rock crushes scissors

The rules, when laid out on a tee shirt, form a perfect pentagram. I've worn my "Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock" tee shirts to everything from parent -teacher conferences to Roman Catholic Church carnival events. Nobody gets it!

So, if you are proud to wave your Wiccan flag but still want to get along with the neighbors, this is a fool-proof method!

I can't figure out how to post one of my own pictures, and I can't post a picture from another website until I have 14 posts, so if you want to see what I'm talking about, go to Amazon or Google the tee-shirt yourselves. shirt
!
Merry meet, merry part, merry meet again, Deja
Old 16-10-2018, 06:03 PM
Lepus

Hello

I personally never worn any pentacles or jewelry pertaining my faith. I suppose for me I don't wish to display my belief towards anyone and not because of my surroundings. If someone were to ask me what I believe in I would gladly tell them but if I see a bible on their hands then forget it. I've had a few encounters with those insisting to join their bible study group. So it's pointless to share my belief towards christians and those who fall under the umbrella. However, if I do decide to display my pentacle or Bael's seal I would simply ignore anyone who has a problem with it. I've told a few friends and family what I'm into spiritually. I'm pagan that believes in multiple deities and who practice traditional witchcraft. I'm also into the esoteric occult which is the goetia. I particularly work with Bael and Hecate. In a sense I'd identify myself a warlock (witch) under Pagan.

Lepus
Old 17-10-2018, 03:51 AM
Newbie ;)

I used to not give a rats hairy butt what people thought of me and my beliefs. Then I had children.
It was at that point that I decided to be more secretive of my beliefs, because I want my children to be able to choose their own paths without their mother's beliefs impeding their freedom to do as they wilt.

Funny, when I was in catholic school I always aligned with St Theresa.
When you pray to her she sends down children in the form of roses from heaven. Diana was a symbol of purity, she was also prayed to by women who wanted to conceive and by mothers who wanted an easy childbirth. Sometimes referred to as Lucina, Diana’s reputation of protecting mothers and children earned her a place of honor among women. SOOO...when I bought my home I put a statue of St. Theresa/Diana in my front yard. All the catholics on the block came by and told me how beautiful she was and how happy they were that I believed in the saints! (Honestly, when Christianity took over western europe, they changed the gods and goddesses into saints so the pagans would still have something to worship.)

I have had the misfortune of having to exercise a couple of demons out of a couple of close friends of mine.
Goetia always frightened me because I know the power they hold, especially Bael, the king of hell and ruler of the east. I'm interested in reading further into this belief system, but have you ever experienced a difficult situation while practicing Goetia? You cab pm me if this is too much of a personal question, but I really am curious. Thank you for any information you can offer.

Wise and Blessed Be, Deja
Old 19-10-2018, 07:22 AM
Lepus

Hello

Some parents would allow their children to choose their own paths, however during their early childhood they are often imposed to a religion from non-secular parents. I grew up catholic and majority of my family grew up catholic we were baptized and later years we've been sent off to catholic school and we also attended catholic church on Sundays. But as I grew older I've slowly branched off from catholicism and became more involved in spirituality. In my high school years I had someone mentioned Wicca and explained to me what it is, which completely caught my attention, it just clicked. I did my own research and bought a couple of books and started reading. I've joined Spiritual Forums several years later and started asking questions here but then I realized I wanted something less restricting, one without principles and without a non-secular authority. Sure Wicca can be eccletic but I feel there is a specific set of rules one must obey that doesn't break the Wiccan rede. So I branched off from Wicca and decided to be a warlock (witch) under paganism because I believe the Earth is sacred and there is an existence of multiple gods and goddesses. I still follow traditional witchcraft which is one of the main components that makes up Wicca but sadly it has been watered down by neo-Wiccans. I, then got into occultism and started to read the 72 demons from the goetia.

I don't necessarily call them demons more like ancient gods that were demonized. These deities existed during pre-christianity. Bael stood out to me more than the others when I read through each deity. I've received a couple of signs from Bael through my dreams and from the mundane. I do recall several days ago when I was in a live stream with someone I picked up this strong burning scent coming from my window. I knew there was no fire outside because there was no bonfire or someone cooking or even a burning house nearby which would generate the alarms for the fire trucks to arrive with their loud sirens. And I've had another similar experience when I was driving with my windows down. The air around me smelled like fire being put out. I remember watching a video featuring Bael, she had mentioned that Bael would leave a strong burning scent whenever Bael is around. Immediately I thought back when I'd picked up something burning. Bael was around my presence.

I just started getting into the goetia. I was thinking of purchasing several books on the subject and possibly look for others that walked this path for further reference. In the meantime, I am currently reading High Magick by Frater UD which mostly covers the Lesser and Greater Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram and the Hexagram. The book covers mostly on ceremonial and sigil magick. There's a part two but I haven't gone to it yet. But, yes, I am looking forward to purchasing books on the goetia. I'm also getting into Vampirism even purchased The Violet Throne The Legacy of the Aset Ka. I haven't touched that book either. I have a lot of books to read. I also want to purchase books from Mark Alan Smith.

How did you get rid of your friend's demons if you don't mind my asking?

Lepus
Old 21-10-2018, 03:24 PM
Newbie ;)

You peaked my interest and I started educating myself on the Goetia. I understand now that these 72 demons are were actually gods that were misinterpreted through the different faiths who depicted them as monsters. Also, it's my understanding now that any magic that bends the will of the universe, even a banishing spell, which in the Wiccan tradition is not concidered black, is actually black magic, so I've been practicing black magic in self-defense without even knowing it. It is so difficult to deterlmine what is good and what is evil; perhaps everything is just a different shade of grey. I have always revered Hecete as the crone aspect of the triple Goddess. "Diana, Selena, Hecete" has been in my vernacular for years now. I never thought to look at Hecete and Bael in the same light, but now the walls between beliefs are becoming very thin and I see how Bael and Hecete are kindred spirits.

I will put High Magick on my reading list. Right now I'm trying to get through Crowley's The Goethia: the Lesser Key of Solomon the King: Lemegeton-Clavicula Salomonis Regis, Luciferian Edition. It does include the aspects of the 72 demons and their sigils, and invocations, but I haven't tried it it yet. I need more information first. For example, it doesn't say anywhere that Bael's presence can be known through the smell of fire burning. It makes perfect sense, but the book left that fact out. You mentioned finding that out in a video, and I have been clocking in hours on Youtube for the missing pieces of the puzzle. It has also (through Youtube) been advised by Goetian magicians to familiarize myself with the Necronomican and the Kaballah.

I'd like to know how your progress into he goetia is going.

In answer to your question, how did I get rid of my friend's demons, I'll try to give you the reader digest version. He had followed a dark path in live and was just starting to try to become "human" as he put it. He was a diamond lucky 13 1 percent biker for many years. The only way I can expain it was there was something "in" him and something that "followed" him. He wanted to change his life around, but was held back by what I felt were outside, not psychological issues. I always got a funny sick feeling in my stomach when he was around, although I know he no longer wanted to be what he was raised to be (his father was a biker as well, in a very popular diamond club, which I can't name but I'm sure you can figure out).

One night he spirit that was in him, the one that always made me feel ill suddenly showed itself, and he started acting, for lack of a better word, possessed. I couldn't understand what he was saying, and his face "changed,"; he still looked like himself but it wasn't him. I just ordered whatever it was to stay away from me and release him, this is my will, thus shall it be!. He went unconscious. I then drew a protective pentagram with (you asked, sorry if it's gross) menstrual blood on his back. That's all it took. When he woke up, he didn't remember anything, but felt like the bag of bricks that he had metaphorically been carrying around has been removed, he felt lighter and free. That's all it took, some firm words, and a female witches most powerful weapon, menstrual blood. The spirit that was following him around, was I believe an elemental, something like a dark elf, but I'll never know for sure. All I know was it wasn't there until my friend started living in my house. It made a home out of my back room in the basement. We would find missing items in the back room. Also, candles and incence I would put back there would be thrown asunder. The candles were always in a glass container son they weren't a fire hazard, and as long as I laid my ceremonial broom in front of the doorway it couldn't leave the room. One day it knocked over a heater that I had in the back room, and I found it hanging by the electric power chord. That was it, this thing had to go because now it could potentially burn my house down. We turned the back room into a party room. We put a killer speaker system and a bar in there, and a graffiti artist who was a friend of ours painted the walls with art. We started having parties with friends back there. Whatever spirit that was following my friend around and causing mischief didn't like the new environment we created in it's home, and it just left.

That's the whole truth. Thanks for asking! It is one of the most magickal feats I ever preformed as a Witch, and my friend, who now works for the city and is out of his old lifestyle completely is the only other witness to it. Since it was at least 5 years ago I feel open about telling the story now.

Please do let me know of any progress you make in goetia, as I am becoming very interested in it myself.

Deja
Old 23-10-2018, 02:58 AM
Lepus

Hello

The story goes way back during the time when fallen angels, beings, watchers, or aliens, whatever they may be, took the wives of men and interbreed with them. From there the men and women have gained valuable forbidden knowledge by the watchers. It is said that Azazel was the leader of the group that led the watchers to interbreed with humans creating Nephilim. Azazel taught men to forge swords and make shields and breastplates (body armor). Azazel also taught them metallurgy and how to mine from the earth and use different metals. To the women he taught the art of making bracelets, ornaments, rings and necklaces from precious metals and stones. He also showed them how to ‘beautify their eyelids’ with kohl and the use of cosmetic tricks to attract and seduce the opposite sex. From these practices, there came much ‘godlessness’ and men and women committed fornication, were led astray and became corrupt in their ways. Shemyaza, another form of Azazel, is said to have taught humans the use of root cuttings and the magical art of enchantment; Armaros taught the resolving (banishing) of enchantments; Baraqijal taught astrology; Kokabiel, the knowledge of the constellations (astronomy); Chazaqiel, the knowledge of the clouds and the sky (weather lore and divination); Shamsiel, the signs of the sun (the solar mysteries); Sariel the courses of the moon (the lunar cycles used in horticulture and agriculture and the esoteric lunar mysteries); Penemuel instructed humans in the art of writing and reading; and Kashdejan taught the diagnosis and healing of diseases and the science of medicine. Natural witches were certain to trace back their bloodline to the watchers when they came to earth. Therefore many witches work and honor Azazel as their patron god or deity. He is the primordial teacher for civilizing mankind. Some speculate that the watchers bred with a specific group of people. I think the Rh Negative Blood has something to do with it as well.

I don't necessarily call it black or white magic. There is only intention, and how we use it determines on the practitioner. Many would say they walk a 'crooked path'; the path of grey if you would call it. There is no color when it comes to conducting magic. The earth is a perfect example, she can create but at the same time she can destroy, and most practitioners follow through that example when it comes to magic. Wiccans are capable of walking the 'grey' path so to speak, but the rede restricts them from doing so. Hecate is a triple Goddess, and you can see why with Hecate sigil. She has the triple moon with the pentagram. The maiden mother and crone aspect is the three stages of a woman. This can apply to all goddesses, I would assume. There's more information about Hecate on one of Mark Alan Smith books titled Queen of Hell. I'm thinking of buying all six of his books. Here's the video on Bael including other deities: Demons of Magick: Belial, Raum, Sitri, Bael. This is where I've found out about Bael having a burning ash scent whenever Bael is around.

Thanks for sharing. I've heard about menstrual blood magic before but I haven't dug any deeper on the subject. Yes playing loud music can irritate spirits and nefarious beings into leaving. But I thought it was funny when you described the whole party setting. I've been mostly watching videos on the goetia. The list of books you've mentioned are typically the books I'm aiming on buying when I have the funds for it.

Alright I'm going to lay down. I have the flu, unfortunately.

Lepus
Old 23-10-2018, 09:22 PM
Lepus

Hello

Throughout history every ancient civilization had their own gods and goddesses, a pantheon. Some speculate that the modern gods and goddesses are reincarnations of ancient gods and goddesses. The cultures of Mesopotamia had a polytheistic belief system, which means that the people believed in multiple gods instead of just one. They also believed in demons created by the gods, which could be good or evil. In some cultures there would be descriptions of giants in the mythos. It is said the watchers that interbred with the indigenous population were in 'fact' Anunnaki.

It is argued that the origin of watchers derives from the Mesopotamian mythology of the antediluvian sages (apkallus). More precisely, it is proposed that the mythology of watchers and their sons the giants derived from inverted versions of various Mesopotamian myths and beliefs about apkallus.

There's a lot of information out there that I haven't even covered. The demons from the ars goetia were at one point gods. Take Bael for example, Bael would often be called Ba'al, however Ba'al is a different deity with a different appearance. He was a god of the Canaanites. He was know as a fertility god. He appears like a bull. Bael on the other hand appears in three different shapes often all three at the same time. I believe Ba'al came back as Bael. But some would argue that these two are completely different, and not related. These are pagan gods believe it or not.

Lepus
Old 03-11-2018, 10:20 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lepus
Hello
Natural witches were certain to trace back their bloodline to the watchers when they came to earth. Therefore many witches work and honor Azazel as their patron god or deity. He is the primordial teacher for civilizing mankind. Some speculate that the watchers bred with a specific group of people. I think the Rh Negative Blood has something to do with it as well.

Lepus

Hope you're on the mend and feeling better!

Remember the band Type O Negative? Ironically the lead singer/bass player Pete Steele was 6'8"!!! I knew the guy because Brooklyn bands were a tight knit community. I can tell you from my own experience that he definitely fit the description of a Nephilim! Pull up one of their videos on YouTube and you'll see what I mean

You are very knowledgeable. I completely agree that what society now calls demons were indeed gods that were demonized as peoples' belief systems changed over the centuries. I am considering trying to evoke Andromalius on the dark moon next Wednesday. The reason I chose him was because he's not a king or president, which I feel would be too far a reach since I'm a novice at the art, and, I recently had something stolen from me, and I know exactly who did it, so it would be easy for me to determine whether my appeal to him worked or not, because my stolen belongings, or the person who stole them from me will return. My main trepidation is that I understand that these are powerful beings I'm evoking...it's not the same as playing with puppies

Have you ever studied Chaos magick? It was popular in the 1970's and is starting to get a lot of attention recently. The beauty of it is that if it works, you're doing it right. There's no rituals and ceremonies that MUST be performed, like the Golden Dawn believers practice. Just take everything you have taught yourself about the different sects of Magick, and construct your own system. Of course there's a whole lot more to the Chaos Magick's make-up then that, but if you YouTube it, there's a few good videos regarding the basic premises of the discipline.

Oh my Goddess, it's 6:30 in the morning. Gotta go and get some rest!

Wise and blessed be,
Deja
Old 12-11-2018, 02:58 AM
Lepus

Hello

How'd the ritual go with Andromalius?

I've read a bit about chaos magic and watched a few videos on the subject. Chaos magic, is a contemporary magical practice. It was initially developed in England in the 1970s, drawing heavily from the philosophy of artist and occultist Austin Osman Spare. The core of chaos magic is that the practitioner is free to adopt whatever works for them. The central tenet of chaos magic is arguably the "meta-belief" that "belief is a tool for achieving effects". The only think I've taken out of chaos magic is sigil magic, but that is because it led me to Spare. He also developed automatic writing and automatic drawing.

Lepus
Old 13-11-2018, 01:52 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi L,

Sorry to report that I haven't yet attempted to evoke Andromalius, I just don't feel that I'm ready. I've been overloading myself with different facets of Magick, the goetia, Chaos sigils servitors, egregores, the Intentionality Center, AAAAAA!!! I decided that my best course of action would be to take a step back and do a refresher course on the Tarot. I was a pretty good reader/diviner 20 years ago (I'm 52). I figured I'm just overloading myself with too much knowledge and I need to go back to something I already know for now.

Funny story, I bought a red rug with a black outline to use as my magic circle, but somehow I bought it 1 foot round too large! Now I have to re-arrange furniture in another room to accommodate it because apparently in the course of my quest for higher knowledge, I forgot how to use a tape measure!

It's interesting that Spare was an associate of Crowley (I didn't know that) The Golden Dawn was all about protocol and ritual, which is the opposite or Chaos Magick.

Well, sorry I have nothing new to report. Have you received any new signs from Bael ?

Blessed be,
Deja