Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 08-09-2018, 12:54 AM
Lepus

Question Have you ever laid a curse on someone?

Hello

I believe no one has ever made this thread under Wicca or Paganism (I could be wrong) so I decided to make one. Just like the title says, have you ever laid a curse on someone? If so, why? I'm aware of the threefold law and the Wiccan rede that applies to Wiccans but some Wiccans still choose to continue with the curse no matter the repercussion. And I would like to point out that not all practitioners who practice witchcraft are Wiccan, ergo rede don't apply. I personally follow traditional witchcraft which is where Wicca stems from. Unfortunately Wicca is becoming more 'fluff' than what it actually is, traditional british witchcraft. Anyway, I've never laid a curse but I've jinxed someone before. This occurred when I was younger when I wasn't too heavily invested into witchcraft conducting spells and rituals. At that time, I've considered myself Wiccan. Mostly spent time building my psychic abilities. But long story short I didn't get along with someone in my family. In the end, that individual moved away into an apartment after an arguement. There was another incident prior to this, same individual, tried to register for class for fall semester to complete the curriculum and graduate for next year. The admissions didn't allow the registration due to some complications. As a result, wasn't able to register and graduate in time and had to register for next year. Again, another verbal arguement prior to class registration. I've noticed scorpio and taurus don't get along very well, complete opposite. But, ironically a friend of mine whom I'm close with is a scorpio. I suppose it's a common thing for families to have altercations. Now we are on good terms and get along.

Lepus
Old 08-09-2018, 07:32 PM
Master
Hi.

I am more a witchcraft practitioner than a Wiccan, so I do not view the rede as applying to my practice. I have never cursed another but have marked myself with a curse as a way to ensure a protection spell. I found it worked as a powerful form of protection, so the only curses I've enacted have been performed on self as a protective means.
Old 09-09-2018, 01:48 AM
Lepus

Hello

Wait, you did a binding spell on yourself? If you don't mind my next question, what were you protecting yourself and possibly others from?

Lepus
Old 09-09-2018, 05:02 AM
Master

Yes, I cursed someone. But my question is to SaturninePluto - what exactly is "marking" yourself with a curse, if you don't mind my asking. And why wouldn't you put protection in place instead of this marking with a curse?
Old 09-09-2018, 11:05 AM
Deactivated Account

I've not laid a curse, but I almost did a binding spell once. But the situation turned out not to need it. I'm not averse to using protective magick, even if it may do harm to my assailant. If a bad guy comes into my house I'm not gonna let him rob me, I'll grab a rolling pin instead and knock him out, then call the police.
Old 09-09-2018, 07:24 PM
Master
Lepus, Jenny,

I don't practice Wicca, but a form of eclectic magic, an eclectic witchcraft of sorts.

It is difficult to explain the how of my technique without typing out my whole process of the ritual I had written.

I do not have time, being on a tablet in a motel between moves here.

Jenny, I did use protections in place. It was a protection spell followed by a reading of the tarot cards. It backfired and somehow managed to ensure I would need the protection.

Recently I dreamed of a key card from the tarot reading, and spotted a lurker in the bushes around my old place. Nothing bad happened, but this to me signified the spell to still be in effect, and to serve in a way as a warning system, considering the dream.

Like I said for others to understand properly, I'd have to elaborate on the whole spell performed, then the tarot reading, and the whole story besides. I have not the time.

Simply I marked myself seemingly in a way that brought on the need for the protection spell.

Like I said I practice an eclectic form of witchcraft. Essentially my own tradition.

The Wicca forum here is simply a place where I enjoy to speak of these things.
Old 10-09-2018, 06:55 PM
Lepus

Hello

@SaturninePluto
How would you define a curse?
Also, if you do have the time, would you care to elaborate further?

@Jenny Crow
Thanks for sharing, but if I may ask, why did you curse someone?

@AraceliCianna
Same here! I wanted to bind someone for their destructive behavior towards a family member of mine. He cheated on my eldest sister with other women. I simply couldn't do it though, because of my nephew, he loves his father. But, they managed to work things out; he refrained from his old ways, and are now living together as a family in a new home.

Lepus
Old 11-09-2018, 12:52 AM
Experiencer

Saturnine, that's interesting on how the protection spell came about.
Old 14-09-2018, 05:35 AM
Master

SaturninePluto, I think I get what you're saying lol. Thanks for explaining!
Old 14-09-2018, 05:36 AM
Master

Lepus, I can't stand cruelty to animals and when someone beat a dog to death I cursed them. Not sorry!