Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 08-08-2014, 02:41 AM
SpecialKel5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natasharabbit
Wishing you love, light and healing and the answers that you seek. May your angels guide and comfort you during this time. God Bless x

Thank You Natashrabbit. Thats very sweet and kind of you. I really do appreciate it.

Kel
Old 08-08-2014, 02:49 AM
SpecialKel5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natasharabbit
Hi, I have just had an amazing connection with my brother who has passed. This gifted lady has the ability to pass on messages from loved ones who are on the other side. The reading was filled with love, guidance and healing from my brother. Information was given that only I could know. It was amazing! You can find her here https://www.facebook.com/Angelicrelm

Yes she sure does. She was able to give me messages. She had thought it might be too soon but she was able to. I was emotional because she knew things that no one would know but him or I, She's very kind and a beautiful person. She is also a beautiful, kind and caring person. I will definitely be contacting her again for a longer reading. Isn't she just amazing?

K
Old 08-08-2014, 07:51 AM
Natasharabbit

I'm so glad your love came through! So amazing!
It was the first time I have ever had a reading. I felt so uplifted and full of joy for days after! Knowing my brother is with me and my family and wanting to protect and guide from the other side is so comforting! He is now like a guardian angel.
Yes, she is a gift to the world! So healing and a beautiful giving lady.
Old 11-08-2014, 03:29 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialKel5
I did ask for him to come again last night but he nor anyone else did. I'm guessing it could be a few things: 1. I was too emotionally upset yesterday

K

I think you are probably correct and you can be sure that you will have contact again. Maybe it will be when you are least expecting it.

I do know that when I have "communications" with my spirit guide, the best times are when I am clear minded and "quiet" in my mind.

Anyway, it's wonderful that you are experiencing this. You are doing really well. Try and be strong (easier said than done, I know) and sending you big cyberhugs across the planet
Old 11-08-2014, 10:47 AM
SpecialKel5

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow
I think you are probably correct and you can be sure that you will have contact again. Maybe it will be when you are least expecting it.

I do know that when I have "communications" with my spirit guide, the best times are when I am clear minded and "quiet" in my mind.

Anyway, it's wonderful that you are experiencing this. You are doing really well. Try and be strong (easier said than done, I know) and sending you big cyberhugs across the planet

Thank you yellow. I'm trying to keep my head clear but we know how that goes. Last night I did wake up suddenly at 4:00am I wasn't having a dream I just woke up. That I don't think was anything. I'm trying to learn as much as I can.
Thanks again
K