Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Vegetarian & Vegan

Old 11-12-2013, 02:37 PM
Master
lactose intolerance diet plan for vegetarian..

Im mad because i do not know food.. and everything i give up.. meat..smoke..now i understand i cant eat dairy either! I try go and see but i do not understand.. I eat lot of bread, milks, but my body does not like this.. I try soyer today but still body is making a rumble.. i do not know what i can eat or not.. it's too much out there to know..

Im not allowed nothing.. then what can we eat? that is easy? i dont want peas peas peas peas peas all time.. normal food? what is left? Because everything i like i can not eat.. so what can i eat? please?

just vegetable all time?

And what of protein I need this for my work out?

Thank you for reading.. and if you of similar can you give me what you normal eat ect?

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 11-12-2013, 03:47 PM
Master

http://animalrights.about.com/od/ani...a/Veganism.htm
Old 11-12-2013, 05:04 PM
Master
Thank you.

Old 11-12-2013, 06:54 PM
Master
The body might complain at first, but it will get used to what you give it.
If you belief you need protein, try hemp seeds, if you can get them. There is an organic supplier her in Australia.
But first, learn about your foods and how to prepare them. The most important part. One should know what one puts into one's body.
Old 11-12-2013, 06:59 PM
Master

Hi Lostsoul, I do have a similar problem, lactose allergy. And if you can't digest bread, you may have gluten allergy! I have had these for years.

Recently, I came upon the work of Dr. Jacqueline Lagacé (French author). She did a long research on the subject, and she came upon the work of Dr Jean Signalet. She proposes different recipes for people caught with these diseases.

And she wrote different books, one is a Cookbook for the patient caught up with these allergies. Here is the reference, unfortunately, it's in French.

Jacqueline Lagacé, «Cuisiner pour vaincre la douleur et l'inflammation chronique», Groupe Fides inc. 2011. ISBN: 978-2-7621-3114-7 Print Edition and ISBN: 978-2-7621-3319-6 Digital

Her Web Site : www.jacquelinelagace.net
Old 11-12-2013, 10:07 PM
Master
Thank you.. And I think your right I have both.. I knew this couple months back..but dismissed it! But body is making lots of noise... Thank you..but im still not control of situation! And im not a cook & even when I try understand food.. Because I have a texture thing too.. Because lack of smell.. I thought I had won the war with food until I realized.. But milk fill me better than food.. And I cant even have this..because afterwards is not so good.. We just sustain our self's in food to keep living in prison.. Haha ironic.. Thank you for you feedbacks. I try look at this cook book...

Old 11-12-2013, 10:13 PM
Master

My pleasure Lostsoul!, hope that you will overcome this, I think I know what you are going through. The best to you!
Old 11-12-2013, 10:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by love9
My pleasure Lostsoul!, hope that you will overcome this, I think I know what you are going through. The best to you!
Thank you..How long after stopping consumption will affects subside? On your observation?

Old 11-12-2013, 11:15 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul13
Thank you..How long after stopping consumption will affects subside? On your observation?
Here recently, after being operated on for a Volvulus (2010), I had diahria for a few years intermitance good fecals a few days a month.

Since the last three weeks eating non gluten food and non milk product, I'm having good intestinal transit, never lived something similar in my life, still have a way to go, but still, I'm impressed!, the tough thing is to get use eating this type of food!

Pertaining to other ills, like arthritis for example, the author Dr. Lagace had this problem, she wrote, she got rid of her problem after a year and half.

The best to you!

Old 12-12-2013, 09:28 PM
KathyB

Hello,

I am not a vegan, but I am lactose intolerant.

Have you worked with a dietician to help determine which foods are okay for you to eat? That was how I was able to discover what was giving me problems. He gave me a super restrictive diet to be on for just one week. That is long enough for most things to clear through your system. Gluten takes longer, but generally it takes about two or three days for food to completely pass from your system.

He said if I felt better after a week I could start introducing more foods to my diet. I did feel better after one week. I had to add the foods back one at a time with a few days in between.

It really helps to focus on the things you can eat. Look for tasty food that you can eat. If you really like milk, I would recommend coconut milk. It has a rich creamy consistency. It is really rich, like drinking cream so you might want to mix it with water. Or you could mix it with soy milk, almond milk or rice milk. It is also good mixed with fruit juice.

Your options for tasty food on a limited diet improve a lot if you learn to make your own. It does not have to be hard. There are some really simple things you can do. If you heat up a can of beans and mix in a spoonful of chili seasoning mix you have a pretty good vegan chili that takes very little time to make.