Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 20-06-2011, 02:09 AM
Experiencer

Obviously Scibat, many people disagree with your appraisal that absolutely nothing will happen at all with Elenin.
Old 20-06-2011, 03:05 AM
Scibat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avadar
Obviously Scibat, many people disagree with your appraisal that absolutely nothing will happen at all with Elenin.

Fear mongering conspiracy theorists always will. Even in the face of overwhelming facts, rational arguments and scientific data they will cling desperately to their doomsday scenarios and conspiracy theories.

You haven't even addressed any of the facts I have presented, wherein I have actually addressed your assertions and provided evidence that they are wrong. (I would say mistaken, but you have repeatedly shown willful ignorance of the data and one can only assume you will continue to cling to your own version of things regardless of what I say or information I provide.)
Old 20-06-2011, 11:53 AM
Azlore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scibat
Fear mongering conspiracy theorists always will. Even in the face of overwhelming facts, rational arguments and scientific data they will cling desperately to their doomsday scenarios and conspiracy theories.

I would say that if information creates fear than that should be enough to look into the subject to inform and prepare yourself, not hide in a corner just because the information maybe too much to take in.
Old 20-06-2011, 11:55 AM
Experiencer

Since 2010, NASA and the White House officially addressed the possiblity of a major comet impacting the planet and that it would have a devastating effect. That is not fear mongering. Those that feel that it is should complain to NASA and the White House for doing so.

Now there is a significant celestial body approaching, Elenin, to come into this system and be between the Sun and Earth/Terra this fall. Recently, NASA just happened to release emergency preparedness information to its employees in the event of a disaster which they did not spell out directly.

It is widely understood that no federal agency, including FEMA, NASA and the White House, will openly and officially declare ANY emergency from space because they do not desire to cause a panic. We can't even get the government to come clean about aliens and UFO's, so it is not much of a stretch that they won't declare an official emergency from space, even if there was one as they percieve it. Unless of course, they have no choice, as with 9-11.

In using simple deduction, many have read between the lines of the recent events and official declarations, as they have unfolded, and have come to the conclusion that the government is concernd and that therefore they should be concerned as well.
Old 20-06-2011, 11:58 AM
Experiencer

Hi Azlore,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azlore
I would say that if information creates fear than that should be enough to look into the subject to inform and prepare yourself, not hide in a corner just because the information maybe too much to take in.
Which takes objectivity, courage and conviction.

Namaste
Old 20-06-2011, 12:04 PM
I don't think this link has been posted here yet:

http://www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com:80/videos/comet-eleninnibirubrown-dwarf-twin/comet-elenin-is-definitely-not-planet-x-or-nibiru.html

Enjoy!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 20-06-2011, 12:15 PM
Experiencer

Hi Miss Hepburn,

That is a good reference site which illuminates the important point that Elenin is not Nibiru/Planet X, and that it is much smaller by comparison.

[b]Nibiru was discovered by NASA in 1983 and it is estimated to be 5 times the size of earth. Elenin was discovered just last year and it is a mere four miles in diameter.[/B]

http://www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com/...or-nibiru.html

Thanks.

Namaste
Old 20-06-2011, 03:27 PM
Scibat

Quote:
Since 2010, NASA and the White House officially addressed the possiblity of a major comet impacting the planet and that it would have a devastating effect. That is not fear mongering. Those that feel that it is should complain to NASA and the White House for doing so.

Now there is a significant celestial body approaching, Elenin, to come into this system and be between the Sun and Earth/Terra this fall. Recently, NASA just happened to release emergency preparedness information to its employees in the event of a disaster which they did not spell out directly.

It is widely understood that no federal agency, including FEMA, NASA and the White House, will openly and officially declare ANY emergency from space because they do not desire to cause a panic. We can't even get the government to come clean about aliens and UFO's, so it is not much of a stretch that they won't declare an official emergency from space, even if there was one as they percieve it. Unless of course, they have no choice, as with 9-11.

In using simple deduction, many have read between the lines of the recent events and official declarations, as they have unfolded, and have come to the conclusion that the government is concernd and that therefore they should be concerned as well.

It's not deduction it's wild speculation based on several unrelated events. In the past there have been several objects come much closer than Comet Elenin. Since NASA has been studying and cataloging them it has been trying to get a plan of action in the works (For many years now).

Here is a huge public list, provided by NASA of close approach NEO objects, including ALL relevant data about them (So much for big NASA cover-ups.). You can even watch a model of the objects in question in a small simulation.

http://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.cgi?sstr=Elenin;orb=0;cov=0;log=0;cad=1#cad

If you look at that list, there are lots of things out there that come even closer than Comet Elenin will, and would do very bad things if they hit the Earth. Elenin data is there too, just type "Elenin" in the search box.

As for the White House letter (If its genuine), is simply NASA trying to lay out a plan of action for an impact event, because someday, one could occur. This is not new, as I said before NASA had been trying to get the Government to take the threat seriously and give them funding to do something about it for about a decade. The letter happened to go out two months before Elenin was discovered, so what? That means nothing (Unless you are a conspiracy theorist.).

The video, is even less interesting. It's a reminder to go over emergency preparedness plans, most NASA facilities are in hurricane prone areas, and its... wait for it... Hurricane season. So let's think here for a moment, what is the more likely scenario:
  • NASA has sent out a video to ask its employees to go over emergency preparations because it's the start of hurricane season.
  • NASA has sent out a video to ask its employees to go over emergency preparations because a comet is going to unleash havoc on the Earth soon.
Here is a hint for the clueless, in that video the NASA director mentions hurricanes specifically. Not really rocket science here (Pun intended).

Also, Nibiru is another myth. It has not been discovered (Show me NASA data) it does not exist. If there were such a body in the solar system, it would have been discovered by the way it's gravity would affect other objects in the solar system. Or it would have been seen by astronomers. The brown dwarf theory falls apart as well because we have discovered (As in can see) brown dwarfs as far away as Pleiades. One would not go unnoticed in our own solar system, it would also seriously affect the orbits of other bodies in the system.
Old 20-06-2011, 05:20 PM
Experiencer

Scibat,

In the emergency preparedness video from NASA, which you apparently did not listen to at length (is "selective memory" the problem?) he mentioned earthquakes, hurricanes, 9-11 type attacks from outside forces, and natural disasters in general.

Not just hurricanes.

Secondly, the government has lied to us many times about many things, and we have no reason to believe that they would not lie - or at least not inform us of the entire situation - about Elenin as well. Or for that matter, any other celestial object that could cause a disruption.

What is the problem with being prepared for the unexpected?

Edited by SF Staff

Last edited by Kaere : 21-06-2011 at 01:26 AM.
Old 20-06-2011, 06:17 PM
Scibat

Quote:
Scibat,
In the emergency preparedness video from NASA, which you apparently did not listen to at length (is "selective memory" the problem?) he mentioned earthquakes, hurricanes, 9-11 type attacks from outside forces, and natural disasters in general.

Not just hurricanes.

Re-read what I said. I said hurricanes are specifically mentioned, not solely mentioned, not just mentioned. Also the video coincides with the start of hurricane season, which I feel explains the timing of the video's release.

Quote:
Secondly, the government has lied to us many times about many things, and we have no reason to believe that they would not lie - or at least not inform us of the entire situation - about Elenin as well. Or for that matter, any other celestial object that could cause a disruption.

The government does engage in disinformation, I won't deny that. However there is no valid reason to assume they are here, the argument "the government lies" just doesn't hold any water in this case as the data in question can easily be verified by private astronomers and academic institutions. If NASA were wrong or "lying" one of these other groups I mentioned would have come forward with verifiable data by now. Unless of course they are in on the conspiracy too.

Quote:
What is the problem with being prepared for the unexpected?

Nothing whatsoever, exactly what NASA is doing. What most large organizations do yearly. The problem in this case stems from making up outlandish stories about comets wreaking havoc on the earth, dwarf stars in our solar system and other such nonsense, and without proof (Just your discarnate spirits word on the matter.) asking people to prepare for for a disaster that won't even happen.

Do you know another guy did the same thing, not too long ago. His name is Harold Camping. His big disaster was the rapture, yours is this Comet Elenin (Or is it a dwarf star, since you said that initially?).

Edited by SF Staff

Last edited by Kaere : 21-06-2011 at 01:25 AM.