Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 04-03-2017, 10:09 AM
Master
Needing help in understanding something..

Hello.

I would like to make one last attempt at writing here in an effort to understand or at least give it a shot and try to for now.
I will try to keep this short.

I meditated as an exercise, the point of the exercise was to get in touch with my guide:

An image of a dark haired individual male with blue eyes and black clothing. Presented them selves. They simply walked up and I went to try and clear my mind again. They seemed to enter as soon as I was "there" so I tried to focus on the next attempt at communication. Then something came, an owl or what I refer to as my higher self. Flew over. Pecked at the ground, flapped it's wings a bit.

I woke myself back to reality here as we know it.
I tried again the next day to meditate but decided I would go to a mental place I created to try and communicate only with the owl- was not looking for a guide. I was looking at the red roses in my garden, they then turned black. The owl flew above and over a feather fell it was blue.
That was essentially what took place that time other then I stayed a bit, and came back.

In the physical sense I took that imagery with me in that I am incorporating it into embroidering because the images sometimes, look like something I'd like to draw or try to create or embroider as it is a hobby.

I had one last experience meditation practice rather where I meditated on the thought of my probable self- The blue eyed dark haired individual was again there in black per usual. This time I asked questions. A name. No answer. Profession. No clear answer. A home- a gingerbread house (for whatever reason..) and then family. When I asked of family it appeared that a child asked this being entity thought a question. The self or dark haired individual put their hand on the child's shoulders and calmed their fears. This I ascertain from the feelings I got.

My feelings were of tranquility, but I am unsure if any of this is real, imagined, thoughts, nothing at all.

Any thoughts on this? Is this considered or believed by anyone other than myself to have meaning?
Old 29-03-2017, 04:33 PM
Knower
"Any thoughts on this? Is this considered or believed by anyone other than myself to have meaning?"

I know owl represents wisdom and knowledge in some cultures. The Goddess Athena has the owl as her symbol. It's also important in Hinduism and Native American cultures.

The image of a dark haired, blue eyed guy came to you for a reason whether it's imagined or not. Why not a blond haired, green eyed guy? So - that it matters to you is what matters.

"In the physical sense I took that imagery with me in that I am incorporating it into embroidering because the images sometimes, look like something I'd like to draw or try to create or embroider as it is a hobby."

I think that looks very smart - you're bringing it to life and making it into something tangible.