Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 21-10-2018, 06:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astro
I had sign's & synchronicities occurring for several years, & nothing good came from them even though I researched these events. I ended up getting psychiatric treatment as a result.

Now I'm of the opinion that these happenings are misunderstood by the spiritual masses.
Same here.
I saw your other threads about entity attachments and hauntings.We're on the same page.
I was told that my issue is psychological and it's something like that dark night of the soul.
Old 22-10-2018, 05:17 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
I did a search over the forum and i found some posts about white feathers,landing in front of your face or near.

It's happening to me also,and sometimes it comes like a crazy synchronicity.
I think of something spiritual-metaphysical,and after some seconds a white feather will fall in front of me,or the wind will push it near enough so i can see it.

At first i thoughted that it's an immediate response,but now i'm starting to think that it's more like a synchronicity.It feels like it was meant to be that way.

I really feel that all these 1111 and white feathers are fate indicators.

How it's possible to see a white feather falling down at the exact moment i think of something spiritual?And it had happened a LOT of times.

I too get them also on a very consistent basis. Both the 11 11 repeatedly along with the white feathers. I know I have a very strong connection with birds and have had many signs and synchs from them as well. Just a couple stories I will share so you know you are not alone in this.

This past Xmas and New Years (2017) in between the two holidays I was up late laying on my couch very tired but watching television. My mind starting to drift to lost loved ones, my family members which most folks think of during the holiday time as well. Out of my peripheral vision coming from above me starting as high as the ceiling I saw something start to drift downwards towards the floor. At first before I turned my head I thought to myself perhaps it was a spider on a web or something similar. I live in the country so an occasional spider is not uncommon. I sat up because it landed in between the coffee table and the couch and flicked on the lamp and there at my feet was a single white feather. Very soft and downy like. There is nothing in my living room that could have produced this. My pillows do not have any feathers and there was no other source around. Mind you my thoughts at the time I picked it up in my peripheral were on my parents who are deceased and for a fact this traveled from above me to land right in front of the couch where I could see it.

One of the more profound stories that happened....My best friend and I have always been very strongly spiritually connected. We have shared many similar signs and synchs sometimes almost at the same time, if not within a day of each other. It started to feel uncanny in the beginning. But we have come to accept it and even get excited about sharing our experiences together. Anyhow...this story goes back to this past summer. I was out back in my yard and walking towards my back deck from the back of our property, it is a bit of a distance because we have 3 1/2 acres. As I'm walking I notice near one of our trees what I thought was a ball at first. Thinking my daughter left either a basket ball or soccer ball out and did not put it away. The closer I got to it I noticed it was not a ball at all. It was a perfectly shaped round nest the size of a soccer ball laying on the grass. Not only was it so unusual looking from anything I"ve ever seen around our property but I thought I should check it out to make sure there were no baby birds inside. There was a small hole where it looked like the birds would go in and out. So I donned some garden gloves and ever so gently eased the hole open a little wider. When I did this it was as though an explosion of feathers blew up into the air (mind you there was no wind at all this day), and the scattered all around me. There was every color feather and size inside this nest....I am talking in the thousands! They were white, black, every shade of brown, even blue feathers as well as red. This nest ws so lined with these feathers I had never seen anything like this in all my life! I immediately felt electrical currents travel through my body. I am very familiar to what I feel when I get a strong spiritual high after a profound sign or synchronicity.

Anyhow, I was so excited about this one and later that day I called my best friend. She was to be coming over later that night to visit. She was bringing over a belated birthday gift to me she said because she was unable to come out earlier that month for my birthday. So I phoned her and I started to share this experience I had with this nest and all the feathers. I heard her gasp and get very excited on the phone and say to me..."Remember telling me this now, I stopped off at a store earlier today and as I was walking through the store I spotted something that caused me to have an electrical current run through me. And even though I already had a gift for you and at home wrapped I knew my guides were telling me to get this for you. I had to get it because there was no denying it resonated so with me. I am getting the chills just thinking about it". She then says to me, "You are gonna fall over when you see this. By the way around what time did you find that nest?" I tell her around 1pm and I can just hear the excitement in her voice ramp up even more. Now I'm extremely curious. Later that day she comes over and I show her all the feathers I saved from inside the nest. I open up this one particular present she found that day and it was a beautiful country hand painted sign for the wall with feathers shaped into a heart and it read "Love builds the Warmest Nest". She found this gift as an afterthought when she was shopping earlier that day and she felt the same electrical currents I felt when I found the nest. Both happened right around 1pm. And this was one of the most profound synchs we have shared together out of many we've had. And one we both will never forget.

So you are not alone with seeing these feathers. And I do feel there is a very divine reason why we are seeing them repeatedly. Do not allow your mind to create doubts because it is your initial reaction before all our human filters come in to play. If you feel it is divine and loving....Then it simply is. We create our own reality and often times when you rethink things our human filters come into play. If you initially felt good about it happening then it is from those around you that are looking out for you. Don't allow doubts or the human side of the brain to make it something else it's not. Keep your thoughts uplifting and you will have more of the same.
Old 22-10-2018, 06:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit bird
I too get them also on a very consistent basis. Both the 11 11 repeatedly along with the white feathers. I know I have a very strong connection with birds and have had many signs and synchs from them as well. Just a couple stories I will share so you know you are not alone in this.

This past Xmas and New Years (2017) in between the two holidays I was up late laying on my couch very tired but watching television. My mind starting to drift to lost loved ones, my family members which most folks think of during the holiday time as well. Out of my peripheral vision coming from above me starting as high as the ceiling I saw something start to drift downwards towards the floor. At first before I turned my head I thought to myself perhaps it was a spider on a web or something similar. I live in the country so an occasional spider is not uncommon. I sat up because it landed in between the coffee table and the couch and flicked on the lamp and there at my feet was a single white feather. Very soft and downy like. There is nothing in my living room that could have produced this. My pillows do not have any feathers and there was no other source around. Mind you my thoughts at the time I picked it up in my peripheral were on my parents who are deceased and for a fact this traveled from above me to land right in front of the couch where I could see it.

One of the more profound stories that happened....My best friend and I have always been very strongly spiritually connected. We have shared many similar signs and synchs sometimes almost at the same time, if not within a day of each other. It started to feel uncanny in the beginning. But we have come to accept it and even get excited about sharing our experiences together. Anyhow...this story goes back to this past summer. I was out back in my yard and walking towards my back deck from the back of our property, it is a bit of a distance because we have 3 1/2 acres. As I'm walking I notice near one of our trees what I thought was a ball at first. Thinking my daughter left either a basket ball or soccer ball out and did not put it away. The closer I got to it I noticed it was not a ball at all. It was a perfectly shaped round nest the size of a soccer ball laying on the grass. Not only was it so unusual looking from anything I"ve ever seen around our property but I thought I should check it out to make sure there were no baby birds inside. There was a small hole where it looked like the birds would go in and out. So I donned some garden gloves and ever so gently eased the hole open a little wider. When I did this it was as though an explosion of feathers blew up into the air (mind you there was no wind at all this day), and the scattered all around me. There was every color feather and size inside this nest....I am talking in the thousands! They were white, black, every shade of brown, even blue feathers as well as red. This nest ws so lined with these feathers I had never seen anything like this in all my life! I immediately felt electrical currents travel through my body. I am very familiar to what I feel when I get a strong spiritual high after a profound sign or synchronicity.

Anyhow, I was so excited about this one and later that day I called my best friend. She was to be coming over later that night to visit. She was bringing over a belated birthday gift to me she said because she was unable to come out earlier that month for my birthday. So I phoned her and I started to share this experience I had with this nest and all the feathers. I heard her gasp and get very excited on the phone and say to me..."Remember telling me this now, I stopped off at a store earlier today and as I was walking through the store I spotted something that caused me to have an electrical current run through me. And even though I already had a gift for you and at home wrapped I knew my guides were telling me to get this for you. I had to get it because there was no denying it resonated so with me. I am getting the chills just thinking about it". She then says to me, "You are gonna fall over when you see this. By the way around what time did you find that nest?" I tell her around 1pm and I can just hear the excitement in her voice ramp up even more. Now I'm extremely curious. Later that day she comes over and I show her all the feathers I saved from inside the nest. I open up this one particular present she found that day and it was a beautiful country hand painted sign for the wall with feathers shaped into a heart and it read "Love builds the Warmest Nest". She found this gift as an afterthought when she was shopping earlier that day and she felt the same electrical currents I felt when I found the nest. Both happened right around 1pm. And this was one of the most profound synchs we have shared together out of many we've had. And one we both will never forget.

So you are not alone with seeing these feathers. And I do feel there is a very divine reason why we are seeing them repeatedly. Do not allow your mind to create doubts because it is your initial reaction before all our human filters come in to play. If you feel it is divine and loving....Then it simply is. We create our own reality and often times when you rethink things our human filters come into play. If you initially felt good about it happening then it is from those around you that are looking out for you. Don't allow doubts or the human side of the brain to make it something else it's not. Keep your thoughts uplifting and you will have more of the same.
The one with the nest was really crazy .Same goes for the bedroom
Old 01-09-2020, 01:15 PM
Master
@Elfin

This is for you dear.I can't remember why i left the ashtray on the porch's floor,but today i found a little feather in it.(lol)

https://imgur.com/a/DbBfZv3
Old 02-09-2020, 05:46 AM
Master
Quote:
I did a search over the forum and i found some posts about white feathers,landing in front of your face or near.

It's happening to me also,and sometimes it comes like a crazy synchronicity.
I think of something spiritual-metaphysical,and after some seconds a white feather will fall in front of me,or the wind will push it near enough so i can see it.

At first i thoughted that it's an immediate response,but now i'm starting to think that it's more like a synchronicity.It feels like it was meant to be that way.

I really feel that all these 1111 and white feathers are fate indicators.

How it's possible to see a white feather falling down at the exact moment i think of something spiritual?And it had happened a LOT of times.

Stuff like that happens to me all the time.

For example, can you image going to the hospital and see Nurse Grabski with a big needle she wants to stick in my butt and then Dr Touche examining me and later admitting me to the hospital?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 02-09-2020, 07:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Stuff like that happens to me all the time.

For example, can you image going to the hospital and see Nurse Grabski with a big needle she wants to stick in my butt and then Dr Touche examining me and later admitting me to the hospital?

Sounds tough.
Old 03-09-2020, 05:23 AM
Master
Quote:
I didn't asked for white feathers and numbers.It's the last thing i care about.
The problem is that i receive these ''signs'' just after i think or do something spiritual.
It could be a thought,a mantra,energy work,etc.

And most of the times it's happening almost at the same time.Maybe some seconds later..
I doubt if a spirit-entity can react so fast and make a feather to land on you just after a second or two of your spiritual activities.

That's why i came to the conclusion that it's not a response,but a prefixed event.

As for who's responsible for this, i have no clue.

Envision your whole life creation as a matrix where everything occurring is exactly as you are and the world is. The meeting point is was always going to be through the totality if the whole creation. So your mind thinks something, the feather appears. It makes you notice something for yourself in the relationship of yourself and external life. When your thoughts stop making it be, it’s just you and a whole bunch of feathers. The intersecting point makes you question this out of the normal happening in ways where you get to decide what it all means.

Where your thinking,aligns and brings closer the connections pertaining to your ‘space’.

This is important to notice how you imagine things are. How things really are.
Old 03-09-2020, 05:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
Envision your whole life creation as a matrix where everything occurring is exactly as you are and the world is. The meeting point is was always going to be through the totality if the whole creation. So your mind thinks something, the feather appears. It makes you notice something for yourself in the relationship of yourself and external life. When your thoughts stop making it be, it’s just you and a whole bunch of feathers. The intersecting point makes you question this out of the normal happening in ways where you get to decide what it all means.

Where your thinking,aligns and brings closer the connections pertaining to your ‘space’.

This is important to notice how you imagine things are. How things really are.
Nice explanation.