Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 08-09-2017, 09:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
And I would say that the beast is not the united humanity...the beast would indeed be the combined total of the dark spiritual beings...."MORPHEOUS"....with the greatest respect to yourself. ...you have to have or still are experiencing the most horrid grievous attacks by dark beings to truly understand what biblical scriptures are trying to covey.

And one could even enterpret the prostitute, as being the earth people's, "BUT" they, the earth people, would be the unaware prostitutes, unaware that they are prostituting themselves to the dark beings, and in return for illgotten gain, and why are we so unaware, well that is because of the dark being's, who constantly are working in the shadows, like cowards, and are secretly influencing the thoughts and actions of earthlings.

"MORPHEOUS" HAVE YOU EVER EXPERIENCED WHAT I CONTINUOUSLY ENDEAVOR TO STRESS TO ONE AND ALL OF THIS FORUM.

Morpheus continue existing in, and teaching of, the way that you enterpret biblical scripture or listen to someone who has experienced much more than yourself.

Regards Neil.

Neil, I sympathize with your situation. You're assuming things though. Aren't you?

In fact I am personally experienced with your situation. I do not have to go into details here. But, you shouldn't assume things

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 09-09-2017, 12:14 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Neil, I sympathize with your situation. You're assuming things though. Aren't you?

In fact I am personally experienced with your situation. I do not have to go into details here. But, you shouldn't assume things

No morpheus, I am not assuming, as you suggest. You keep repeating the same from biblical scripture that was of those days and for those days 2000 years ago.

Life changes..evolves, you are living in the past that is obvious. Every experience is a new moment in time, sure the laws of the universe are the same. But jesus is miss understood as the holy ghost, and the holy ghost is misunderstood and should be recognized as the energy that is of creator and of which will transform you morpheus into a new being.

Jesus is not that energy, but he does have that energy transformation within him.
Jesus is not coming here to transform everything and everyone as you are led to believe from your ancient texts.
And infact the transforming energy is already here waiting to work within you as we speak.

If you want to speak only from the biblical scriptures and reference a few tit bits from a scientist or two, then you will be known as that, but if you now are saying that you have some experiences of a phenomenal kind, you wont be known for that untill you post a little about them.

What is it you think that I am assuming. ...morhpeus you are always talking cryptically, if you are going to suggest somthing then suggest it in full, what am I assuming.

My experiences are real and of a real world phenomena, to do with an insidious nature that lurks cowardly in the shadows of darkness, and your scriptures refer to the evil darkness, is that not a truth.

My experiences have revealed a truth that has revealed the false truth of biblical scripture to me...there is so much missing and misinterpreted. And I do not expect anyone to believe what I say.

But all I am saying to one and all is to remember what I have always said. But I am not going to re type it here once again...as my suggestions do fall on deaf ears.
Old 09-09-2017, 12:38 AM
Suspended
Quote:

I'm curious and sympathize also about how can a person understand all these assumptions. I think he must have seen the creator, the holy ghost or holy God, Jesus, the Father, ..... But he surely none he knows as I can see......about his assumptions. Ab Orgine does the same thing and another one with no reference or without seeing in the spiritual realm also can provide something like that this is great. Nothing is true.
Old 09-09-2017, 02:20 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
I'm curious and sympathize also about how can a person understand all these assumptions. I think he must have seen the creator, the holy ghost or holy God, Jesus, the Father, ..... But he surely none he knows as I can see......about his assumptions. Ab Orgine does the same thing and another one with no reference or without seeing in the spiritual realm also can provide something like that this is great. Nothing is true.

As you believe Jeremy what ever....'yeah'...I do not mind what you believe or say....and 'what' you believe and or say, has no consequence nor concern in my state of, aware mindness.

I do NOT concern myself with your interests, and I do not mind nor whish to reply to any of you words.
Old 09-09-2017, 04:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Regarding also what GadGirl posted, if Babylon is equated with the world, then what is the scripture about when The Almighty declares, " Come out of her my people!"

So, I asked.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 09-09-2017, 08:10 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious-one
Where is the future Babylon, in Europe or the United States? I heard the United States. Some say we are in the last days, are we? Curious-One

If you mean--Babylon the great of revelation. It is worldwide false religion--99% of them are false. At the tower of Babel when God confused their languages, and sent them to all parts of the earth--the false god worship and pagan practices went with them--still alive to this day to God.
We are far along in these last days. Few see the reality of it.
Old 09-09-2017, 09:45 PM
Master

Quote:
"TO GADGIRL"
↓↓"YOUR WORDS TO GADGIRL...MORPHEUS" ↓↓
So, I asked.
----------------------------------------
So in the above word's, you are chasing "GadGirl" for an answer....'RIGHT' !!

But two weeks or so ago, I decided to chase you with a 'post' or two, by bumping them up continuously, in the hope that you might reply to them.....but to no avail....as you chose to CHERRY PICK YOUR WAY THROUGH THIS FORUM.

And even yesterday yet again, I had replied to a post of yours and you would prefer to chase GadGirl for a reply, rather than to answer my questions directed to you.

So maybe you can reread my post # 62 and then respond , and then also respond to the rest of my question posts that you had decided to hHIDE from.
Old 10-09-2017, 02:20 AM
Suspended
Quote:
As you believe Jeremy what ever....'yeah'...I do not mind what you believe or say....and 'what' you believe and or say, has no consequence nor concern in my state of, aware mindness.

I do NOT concern myself with your interests, and I do not mind nor whish to reply to any of you words.

Answer to neil.

Morpheus, I help you to summarize neil post in #62.

1) Jesus had misunderstanding the meaning of Holy God.

2) Jesus is not that energy (Holy God).

3) Transformation or transforming energy is already here ( I think he means it's with him).

4) That energy actually he refers to is darkness or darkness energy.

5) His experience is right.

So Morpheus you try to answer him.
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

My questions to you neil:

1) Are you spreading the darkness energy or the admirer of darkness as the Holy God?

2) Is darkness has frightening you?

3) Or are you the follower of darkness as Holy God?

4) Do you really know or understand what is darkness? Or just the demons?

5) Have you ever see them by your naked eyes or your third eye?
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

My understanding of darkness whose dharma is just not up to 1% of my dharma energy. So what's your "holy god" means to you? What your description of darkness is the same as one of the coward, I've tackled for the many demons I've came across......
Old 10-09-2017, 05:44 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
Answer to neil.

Morpheus, I help you to summarize neil post in #62.

1) Jesus had misunderstanding the meaning of Holy God.

2) Jesus is not that energy (Holy God).

3) Transformation or transforming energy is already here ( I think he means it's with him).

4) That energy actually he refers to is darkness or darkness energy.

5) His experience is right.

So Morpheus you try to answer him.
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

My questions to you neil:

1) Are you spreading the darkness energy or the admirer of darkness as the Holy God?

2) Is darkness has frightening you?

3) Or are you the follower of darkness as Holy God?

4) Do you really know or understand what is darkness? Or just the demons?

5) Have you ever see them by your naked eyes or your third eye?
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

My understanding of darkness whose dharma is just not up to 1% of my dharma energy. So what's your "holy god" means to you? What your description of darkness is the same as one of the coward, I've tackled for the many demons I've came across......
Jeremy. ..as per usual you have missunderstood the entire post and are completely muddled up..

And now you have the audacity to believe that you can help morpheus understand my posts. And or that morheus may want your miss guided desperate attempts to be heard.
--------------------------------
So here I will reiterate what I have said to you before...
↓↓--------------------------------↓↓

As you believe jeremy....whatever. ...yeah....I do not mind what you believe or say.....and what you believe or say, has no consequence nor concern, in my state of, aware mindness..I do not concern myself with your interests.and I do not mind nor wish to respond to any of your words.
Old 10-09-2017, 06:48 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Jeremy. ..as per usual you have missunderstood the entire post and are completely muddled up..

And now you have the audacity to believe that you can help morpheus understand my posts. And or that morheus may want your miss guided desperate attempts to be heard.
--------------------------------
So here I will reiterate what I have said to you before...
↓↓--------------------------------↓↓

As you believe jeremy....whatever. ...yeah....I do not mind what you believe or say.....and what you believe or say, has no consequence nor concern, in my state of, aware mindness..I do not concern myself with your interests.and I do not mind nor wish to respond to any of your words.

Don't worry, I always let others to have chances to give comments to your post. So I not yet write any thing . I wait until others respond to you first.

You can don't ..... That's OK. But......... won't.....make thinking....... right.