Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 02-01-2012, 02:36 PM
Master

Are you happy that LIFE exists?

For me: THE BEST THING EVER AND FOREVER!
And you?...how do you feel about your existence?
Old 02-01-2012, 02:56 PM
Shabby

Are you talking about Life on earth or Life as God? Am I happy that "I" exists? Will one still be happy when this life on earth is over? Can one speak of existence as being happy?
Old 02-01-2012, 03:13 PM
Master
I guess, Serrao, if you never existed, you would not know if you were happy or not.

Depends on the day, Serrao, some days I'm thrilled I exist, others not so much and since I believe in reincarnation, double groan to existance....I would like to be completely snuffed out.

What makes life the best thing ever and forever to you? Did something grand befall you recently, or do you just generally feel this way?

I like for my life to make a difference in other people's lives in a positive manner and to know I have a purpose as well, then I think I would feel better about my existing life.

I am thrilled that life exists for trees, plants, flowers, water, animals, insects (well, most)...the things of nature...deliriously thrilled!

I'm thrilled that my kids exist, they are beautiful and wonderful to me, but if I didn't exist, then they wouldn't either, so in that perspective, yes, I am happy my life exists.
Old 02-01-2012, 03:25 PM
springs_eternal

I just pulled fresh baked chocolate chip cookies out of the oven (gluten-free recipe I'm playing with so I'm getting lots of test batches!), I have two kitties purring at my feet. There's a soft layer of clean snow falling outside. I am thrilled with life right now.

A little later when the cookies are gone, the cats are fighting, and the snow has become the lake effect event we're being warned about (projected 25 inches in the next 36 hours), I might have a different point of view. But for now, yes, I am so happy it exists
Old 02-01-2012, 04:12 PM
Master
Just know that unless you actually need gluten free foods for health reasons, they tend to be worse for you and weight loss goals, if you have them in mind.
Old 02-01-2012, 04:52 PM
springs_eternal

yep. I'm doing GF on doctor's orders but I have seen people switch who didn't need to and end up not having the results they thought.
Old 02-01-2012, 04:59 PM
Enya

YES!!! (keeping it simple... )
Old 02-01-2012, 05:12 PM
p & p

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serrao

YES! definitely.
Old 02-01-2012, 05:40 PM
Eudaimonist

Quote:

It is my ultimate value.

eudaimonia,

Mark
Old 02-01-2012, 06:26 PM
contentest

Quote:
It is hard to answer as I don't at this point of my existence have anything to compare with. But I have a suspicion that I appreciate life for being a link in the chain that leads to some kind of completion of the improvement from whatever undesirable situation it began with.