Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 03-05-2011, 08:12 PM
Suspended
Time

"Time isn't a straight line, it's all bumpy, there's loads of boring stuff like Sundays and Tuesdays and Thursday afternoons. But now and then, there are Saturdays, big temporal tipping points when anything's possible..."

~Doctor Who~
Old 13-05-2011, 02:14 AM
Rivendoah

Time is slippery... I believe is is just another illusion, like the fact that we are flesh... also an illusion that we inhabit while in this physical world... I don't think these limitations exist in the spirit world... like they do here...
Old 14-05-2011, 11:37 PM
MoonDancer

Time is just...its one of those things I don't think we can grasp. Its seems beyond my comprehension. We talk about it all the time, but when you really think about it...woah
Old 06-08-2011, 09:02 AM
Moxen

Time is annoying is what it is... I personally think it is both an illusion, and an actual thing. Not tangible, but not quite perceived either.
Old 10-08-2011, 12:47 AM
Seperate_Reality

Moxen, Time is part of the physical world game,is all. Late for work again. Space, lose car keys.
Old 10-08-2011, 12:52 AM
Time

" time is lying in the sunshine, staying home to watch the rain, you are young and full of life, and there is time to kill today. Then one day you find that, ten years have gone behind you, no one told you when to run, youve missed the starting gun"
Old 10-08-2011, 03:41 AM
not human

Pink Floyd have a lot to answer for haha

Time is the minds reference point to measure change imagine the open ended nature of life without it.

Same as it ever was. Same as it ever was.
Old 10-08-2011, 07:46 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by not human
Same as it ever was. Same as it ever was.

Talking Heads?
Old 10-08-2011, 07:49 AM
not human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatchit
Talking Heads?

Yes. They've got a lot to answer for as well
Old 10-08-2011, 07:55 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by not human
Yes. They've got a lot to answer for as well

I was going to type that but thought better of it. What a surprise.