Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 01-05-2012, 12:42 AM
Chalk1990

Falling in love with a girl in my dream

I had a dream where I met a girl I've never seen before, and upon waking up, I felt a love for this person, this love lasted all day, as if I long to see them again. I never seen her in my waking life, because I remember faces. Does this have any deeper spiritual meaning?
Old 01-05-2012, 02:59 AM
Experiencer
Well I'm not at all saying that this is the situation, but shamans have always been known for having spirit spouses. Literally nonphysical consciousness spouses. Pretty awesome. Go meet her in a lucid dream and see what the situation is, or astral projection or meditation or something
Old 01-05-2012, 02:37 PM
embrace

Hah, it happened to me a couple times, actually. Are you currently in a relationship? That might be just an emotional dream that expresses your loneliness?
Old 03-05-2012, 10:47 AM
Tammy

I have had a similar dream, it was fantastic. I dont know if it was romantic love or Love based on friendship. I just knew this guy (whom i have never seen) but was sooooooooooooooo familar with him, it was uncanny. It is such a weird feeling to explain what was felt, but the feeling was surreal. I also got the word "Humat" - no cooking clue what that means. :-)
Old 15-05-2012, 10:49 AM
Spiritual Healer

I think it is your fantasy and it is your imagination,as the girl is not real so it can harm your daily behaviour if you are in love with her.
Old 21-05-2012, 10:22 AM
Agares

I remember when I was teenager I had a dream where I fell deep in love with Sara Gilbert the actress who played Darlene in Roseanne, before the dream I had never once looked at her in a romantic or sexual way, after the dream I was ready to marry her however I have read that she is a lesbian…. So obviously a dream relationship with me was enough to turn her haha
Old 22-05-2012, 03:49 AM
calix

I have dreams like this every so often.
When I wake up I feel the remnants of that euphoric feeling, then when I realize it was just a dream I get really sad.
The first time I ever experienced this I was so sure it was something spiritual because I've never felt something so intense in a dream.
I've read that having dreams like this means you feel you aren't getting enough love in your life. I'm pretty satisfied with that answer. I can only hope thats what true love feels like in real life, but I wouldn't know.
Old 22-05-2012, 04:57 AM
Knower

Sounds like you encountered a spirit guide or somebody from a past life, like you've met them before but couldn't remember from where but that deep love you share for each other was still there. I've had dreams like that before too and immediately I knew it was a guide of mine. Or perhaps (and I know nothing about this) but perhaps she is your TF or Twin Flame. These are just some ideas, but in my opinion she isn't somebody in this life and she isn't somebody you're going to meet in this life, you need to seek her our in the spiritual realm. And I say, yes there is def a deeper meaning here.