Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 22-02-2013, 02:31 AM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthprowler
i can totally agree with your statement. that's what i have always believed too.

Yes, I consider dejavu moments as signposts verifying that I am exactly where I am supposed to be at this moment of time....very comforting......
Old 12-03-2013, 07:27 PM
Deactivated Account
For me once in a while time will melt. Everything gets mixed up. That's how it feels for me. My experience is like another door opens and I slip out and information becomes accesible. Sometimes its just a moment of de ja vu. A handful of times its what something within me calls sneak peaks. Usualy when it does happen I'm realy frustrated. I ask for answers and I become more intoxicated and stuff comes. I don't know how to describe it other than everything is mixed up together. Usualy pretty pest off so I let go of my self much more than I normaly can. Only maybe five times I can think of when it was flowing. Usualy makes me uneasy afterwards because its very strange to me. At this time and before I don't like doing it because of that. I grew up playing sports and thinking of fast cars not spiritual things. But when I was little I remember doing strange things until I realized how it could cause me a lot of problems. The last time as a child I remember doing something strange was with my mom. I used to be friends with a handicapped person. I would enjoy hanging out and getting his tang for him. So my mom tells me he died. Next thing I know the handicapped boy tells me to tell my mom his having a great time in heaven. He got himself some new legs and running around. So before I had a chance to think about it I told her. I feel a lot. I feel how other people feel. The feeling I got out of it was very strange coming from her. So that among some other things I believe I shut it down. Now it seems the doors open a little here or there. Or if I'm extremely frustrated it might swing open. I'm cool with what ever. My spirituality has become mostly about being content. When I'm content everything seems to flow along just fine. Good and bad.
Old 03-05-2013, 05:40 AM
SouthernBelle82

I think you may be onto something OP. I've had my share of future dreams of this life. Usually, they're nothing special and just every day stuff. Nothing like world events or nothing. I've never had anything like that. But, I'll have a dream of me doing this or that. Then, it'll happen. In my brain I'll have this dejavu-like feeling and my brain will have this "oh!" moment and I'll remember the dream that I had where I did exactly as I just did.

The feeling I get isn't exactly like dejavu but it's very similar to it. So, because of that feeling, I think you may be right about dejavu and what it means for us in the present. The feeling of dejavu is just that what was described: that I've done it before. I'll get that "oh!" moment and I'll go through the path. It's just so interesting to me.
Old 04-05-2013, 04:05 AM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by numerouno
This I'm sure has happened to all more than once. Dejavu occurs when a person has set a life objective and has invested all his energies there. When this moment occurs you are thinking " this looks familiar".

Immediately evaluate and remember what is that I'm reaching for in life ,it is that hope
you have decided that once reached happiness is assured. The moment of dejavu is the culmination of those energies you invested that has calulated that the objective is failing. Time is telling you that your current course of action. Is failing to achieve your goal. Time is also telling you that the time is now to make that decision that changes that future. A new approach is needed, one must at this figure out what is the oppsite approach of your current one. So that although completely
Different you can see that its possible to achieve your goal. I say this because most people whom I've talked to on this subject, when queried what their greatest desire at the time of the dejavu it was found that they failed and were disgruntled in life.

Actually, IMO, the opposite is true.....Dejavu moments are little signposts that we left for ourselves when we planned our lives before reincarnating and usually means that you are exactly where you were meant to be at this point in your journey......
Old 08-06-2015, 08:19 PM
Master
hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by numerouno
This I'm sure has happened to all more than once. Dejavu occurs when a person has set a life objective and has invested all his energies there. When this moment occurs you are thinking " this looks familiar".

Immediately evaluate and remember what is that I'm reaching for in life ,it is that hope
you have decided that once reached happiness is assured. The moment of dejavu is the culmination of those energies you invested that has calulated that the objective is failing. Time is telling you that your current course of action. Is failing to achieve your goal. Time is also telling you that the time is now to make that decision that changes that future. A new approach is needed, one must at this figure out what is the oppsite approach of your current one. So that although completely
Different you can see that its possible to achieve your goal. I say this because most people whom I've talked to on this subject, when queried what their greatest desire at the time of the dejavu it was found that they failed and were disgruntled in life.

i no wit u mean by daja bu feakng i do

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔