Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 11-05-2018, 08:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Well, I won't ask you how you do it; what's the trick - because I'm assured that without water for 3 days on 4D Earth, you die.

I'll just accept that to be without sustenance, you 5D-ers have passed on from the material phase. Interesting, however, that you can still communicate in this 3D electronic medium. Feet in both camps?

3D the density we are in now, still, and 4D are not very different in their physicality.
No one here is in any way 5th diametrical. Impossible. It would be possible to lift ones vibration to fifth density level. Just as an example, when I connect with Whan tar, a monad I am part of, who resides in 6th density I have to raise my vibration to at least 5th density, and he will lower his to 5th density. Then I can hold the connection only for a few seconds. The energy coming through is to intense.
If and when I go through the transition, you would no longer be able to see me. I could see into 3D or 4D if I so choose.

5th density is the density of wisdom, were you fully implement unconditional love. This energy will sustain you.
Old 12-05-2018, 02:53 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12
that's depressing - I won't live to see 5d earth, even though I'm working hard towards it (I'm undergoing ascension and have detached from the matrix... its sort of hellish)

Well, here's some you tubers to cheer you up! Fellow friends, as it were, and they all believe it is already here, in there own various ways

The Peculiar Daughter - ascension

QHHT - pretty much talking 5D energy all the time

Dolores Cannon - pretty much anything about the New Earth
Old 12-05-2018, 04:23 AM
traceyacey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless
Well, here's some you tubers to cheer you up! Fellow friends, as it were, and they all believe it is already here, in there own various ways

The Peculiar Daughter - ascension

QHHT - pretty much talking 5D energy all the time

Dolores Cannon - pretty much anything about the New Earth

thanks, ill refer to these later if I get depressed but I feel my ego creeping in again. It looks like I have re-attached to the matrix.
Old 12-05-2018, 11:47 AM
Master

I find it interesting that you say that. In the latest "episode" of the Peculiar Daughter, she answers why she doesn't allow people to post on her videos, and it was because of her response to whatever it is they were saying, whether it was positive or negative, sounds like for that exact reason. So I wouldn't recommend her 2 twin flame videos, because that wasn't a happy time in her life, but her other 2 or 3? videos on her journey with this is very fascinating. I've not heard anything else like it before. If I remember correctly, it sounds like she is mostly in the 5D earth, and one of the "pioneers" I guess you could say, or one of the first to go there and report back :)
Old 12-05-2018, 07:17 PM
Master
Quote:
thanks, ill refer to these later if I get depressed but I feel my ego creeping in again. It looks like I have re-attached to the matrix.
ego provides a being with it's sense of self (by definition);
i believe it a good thing to recognize oneself as alive.
attachment to a matrix provides connection to one another,
which is also a desirable phenomenon.
the matrix of nova earth is different than the old paradigm;
enjoy living!
Old 12-05-2018, 11:25 PM
traceyacey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
ego provides a being with it's sense of self (by definition);
i believe it a good thing to recognize oneself as alive.
attachment to a matrix provides connection to one another,
which is also a desirable phenomenon.
the matrix of nova earth is different than the old paradigm;
enjoy living!

yes, I agree. While I miss the worry-less existence that lasted for one day exactly, I also felt like I loss my desire for intimacy and I missed it. Good to be back on the matrix with a slightly higher frequency.
Old 12-05-2018, 11:27 PM
traceyacey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless
I find it interesting that you say that. In the latest "episode" of the Peculiar Daughter, she answers why she doesn't allow people to post on her videos, and it was because of her response to whatever it is they were saying, whether it was positive or negative, sounds like for that exact reason. So I wouldn't recommend her 2 twin flame videos, because that wasn't a happy time in her life, but her other 2 or 3? videos on her journey with this is very fascinating. I've not heard anything else like it before. If I remember correctly, it sounds like she is mostly in the 5D earth, and one of the "pioneers" I guess you could say, or one of the first to go there and report back :)

edit: I had a thought but I changed my mind... I'm getting through her videos, thanks again
Old 13-05-2018, 09:40 AM
Master
intimacy = close familiarity or friendship
i wonder what it would be like to experience that

i was the 297th person to thumbs up this video:
The Earth in Transition to New Earth : The Future is Now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YY294DuVqM
Old 21-05-2018, 01:53 AM
Master
Quote:
How long will it take for us to transition into new, 5D earth? When you hear people talk about it, its as if its going to happen in the next 5 years but that seems unlikely to me... what do you think? What will 5D earth be like? When I hear people talk about this, it also seems unlikely - like all structures of society are just going to disappear... do you think this will happen? Will all problems just disappear overnight?

Pipe dreams of the ungrounded, imo. I've been in the spiritual crowd for 7 years now since my initial awakening and I've seen a lot.

People in the spiritual field are like people anywhere. they like to latch unto the good and reject the bad. That includes thoughts and fantasies too.

what is more fantastic than a 5d earth? not much. its basically the epitome of heaven on earth from what I understand.

I say what reason is there for that? Life on earth might be perfect as it is. it might be our perceptions that are causing the problems. and maybe the point of earth is to understand the problems with our perceptions.