Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Philosophy & Theory

Old 04-03-2012, 01:12 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eagle
That is a belief held by you.

Its not of my mind in that knowing so how is it? Is knowing in your mind a belief?
Old 04-03-2012, 01:12 AM
The Eagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent whisper
I wonder if you mind is at play in all these discussions..perhaps thats why......we differ.

Lol what do you mean by this?

If you can knock the logic of the argument do so otherwise comments like this are off topic and serve no purpose.
Old 04-03-2012, 01:13 AM
silent whisper

If you see me with your eyes..do you need a belief to know that I exist....what determines that space of reality for you?
Old 04-03-2012, 01:15 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
Lol what do you mean by this?

If you can knock the logic of the argument do so otherwise comments like this are off topic and serve no purpose.

I can go off topic at any time I choose...if you choose not too thats your call...most times off topic as I have learned is where the real truth can be found....but then you will hit me with that as a belief...but I will say no..not a belief an experience..so
Old 04-03-2012, 01:16 AM
The Eagle

Quote:
Its not of my mind in that knowing so how is it? Is knowing in your mind a belief?

As per the rest of the thread - I believe we cant know anything. What we call know is a belief held so strongly that we call it "know"- but it is actually a belief.
Old 04-03-2012, 01:21 AM
The Eagle

Quote:
If you see me with your eyes..do you need a belief to know that I exist....what determines that space of reality for you?

I dont know you exist. I believe you do. If I saw you it would be a belief of what I see is reality or truth and that would lead of to a belief you exist.......

Basically anything you say of how you think you "know" reality or truth, when broken down is a belief.

If you believe otherwise then that is still a belief.
Old 04-03-2012, 01:23 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
As per the rest of the thread - I believe we cant know anything. What we call know is a belief held so strongly that we call it "know"- but it is actually a belief.

What we know is in my eyes determined from expereinces...experineced in that space of expereince no belief was formed just the experience itself...In understanding through experience I know...I dont condition my mind with that knowing...I allow my mind to be a part of the knowing and use it as the gift that it was in its pure form of being...as one with all that I know...and experience..
Old 04-03-2012, 01:26 AM
silent whisper

It is only you eagle that is placing it in the box and category of belief...
Old 04-03-2012, 01:27 AM
The Eagle

Quote:
What we know is in my eyes determined from expereinces...experineced in that space of expereince no belief was formed just the experience itself...In understanding through experience I know...I dont condition my mind with that knowing...I allow my mind to be a part of the knowing and use it as the gift that it was in its pure form of being...as one with all that I know...and experience..

And thats how you believe you know......

Again experience is always a belief of what you experience represents truth or reality.

A belief none the less.

Ask yourself why is it important to "know"?
Old 04-03-2012, 01:32 AM
The Eagle

Quote:
It is only you eagle that is placing it in the box and category of belief...

So? The logic is there there to see why I do.

Everyone else in the entire world can believe it is not belief and I could be the only one. Doesnt make it any less of a logical valid point.

Any opposing opinion raised has not broken the logic involved with the statement.